Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone (3395 Views)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android / How To Recover Deleted Files From Any Android Device / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by yashedabai(m): 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Have you ever by accident or intentionally deleted any file for which you found it useful afterwards. In this tutorial, i'll show you how to recover such useful file.

Follow the steps below to get started

- Using Data Recovery
Data recovery is a free application
available for download on Google play store, capable of restoring deleted files such as images,videos etc.. Unlike other apps makes it different on feature, as it can be able to restore Sim card and SD card deleted data.

-Using Dumpster Image&Video
Restore

Dumpster don’t even need any root access and internet connection for it to work in recovering deleted files. It offers ability to recover almost all common formats, this includes but is not limited to images, videos,audio, PDF, ZIP,mp3, mp4, PPT, doc, AVI,mpg, JPG, RAR. Dumpster supports back up of files directly to some cloud storage(Dropbox,Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive).

Other method is by using Mobisaver a windows based application

-Search for EaseUS MobiSaver and install on your computer and connect your Android phone to the computer with USB cable. Then click on Start button to make the software recognise and connect your device.

-After connecting your Android device, the software will scan the device to find all the existing and lost data and let you pick the data you want to restore.

-You can preview all the recoverable files
one by one and then sort through what you need and the rest of the junk quickly by turning on the “Only displayed deleted items” Option to list the deleted files only. After selecting the file(s) you want to recover, click on the “Recover” button to get the selected files back once.

Note: Your device has to be rooted for the last method to work for you...

For more tech updates such as: How you can double the size of your phone's internal memory, How to shrink larger files to smaller sizes etc visit http://www.thevote.t15.org
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by alfredggg: 7:50am On Apr 27, 2016
To get back the deleted or lost data sucessfully and easily, a professional and reliable data recovery tool can be very helpful.
I think this can be a good choice, FonePaw Android Data Recovery , just check it out. Hope this helps. Or you can see this tutorial: How to Recover Deleted Files from Android

Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by CBNIM: 12:23pm On Apr 27, 2016
Ok
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by helyz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2016
Dumpster is good but why not ES file Explorer.
ES file Explorer do not need selecting files to backup like Dumpster. It's just one click for all recovery. Read full tutorial here
http://www.helyzakande.com/2016/03/how-to-add-recycle-bin-to-android.html
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by sureinfo: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2016
ok we don hear
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by saxby(f): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2016
Hmmmm. Alright...
helyz:
Dumpster is good but why not ES file Explorer.
ES file Explorer do not need selecting files to backup like Dumpster. It's just one click for all recovery. Read full tutorial here
http://www.helyzakande.com/2016/03/how-to-add-recycle-bin-to-android.html
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by hiahihia: 10:56am On Jun 02, 2016
The Android Data Recovery program will assist you to recover not only photos and videos, but also SMS text messages and contacts from Android phone or tablet.it’s ideal for everyone, like single users or professionals, even concerned parents who want to protect their kids from negative information. you can use this Android data recovery directly restore lost data from Android phone or tablet,or restore formatted/deleted files from the SD card on your Android phone.

Read more: How to Recover Contacts from Samsung Galaxy S7/S6/S5
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by matteorgan: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2016
Have you ever met the problem about losing your files on your phone suddenly? I have once lost my contacts and messages on my Samsung Galaxy S3, and I get all them back with the help of an Android Data Recovery tool.

The Android Data Recovery program will assist you to recover not only photos and videos, but also SMS text messages and retrieve deleted contacts from Android phone or tablet. Which help safeguard your phone, set it up for easy recovery when it gets lost, and prevent your data from falling into the wrong hands.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by kolexepana: 2:39pm On Jun 12, 2016
Doesn't work on all phones
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by john8998: 3:22am On Jul 20, 2020
If you want to recover your deleted files without any difficulty then I would simply suggest you to use Android Data Recovery software. This is highly recommended because its easy to use and your files are recovered without any backup. With the help of this tool, not only your photos and videos are recovered but other data are also restored such as text messages, documents, notes, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp and others. This powerful tool scans the internal as well as external storage for the files. And works in any data loss situation like formatted or damaged or others.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by Kim197: 10:43am On Sep 07, 2020
You can use Android data recovery, one of the best and effective way to recover lost files from Android phone. This is a professional recovery program that retrieves every useful data from Android phone without any backup. Whatever data you have lost or disappeared, they are all recovered such as photos, videos, notes, text messages, WhatsApp and many other files saved on Android phone.
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by jalolok414: 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2021
If you have already taken backup on Google account then, you can restore the all lost files from Google account. If you have forgot to taken backup then, you can still restore lost Android data without backup by using the Android data recovery software. But it may be require you to root your Android phone if you have not get back your deleted during the trial edition.

Learn more info: https://www.stillbonsoftware.com/fonelab/android-data-recovery/
Re: How To Recover Deleted Files On Android Phone by CrazyJill: 10:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
I saw this application, it is quite popular and many people wrote that it can provide good results. But personally I used this tip to recover deleted files on Mac, it is the best according to different ratings. Also guide https://www.insanelymac.com/blog/recover-deleted-files-on-mac/ is very simple, I think it help you.

(1) (Reply)

[video}Man Walks Into Apple Store & Calmly Smashes Every Iphone In His Sight / Gaming Experience With Mtk6750t / Gionee M5 Mini Battery Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.