Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) (39819 Views)

Chris Uba's Daughter, Nkem's Wedding Photos / Halima Buhari Called To Bar (Photos) / Fashola’s Son, Demola, Called To Bar In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by ournaijablog(f): 6:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin grin
martyns303:

I don't know, I didn't ask, didn't want to appear too inquisitive (what kind of friend u may ask), we seldom talk about our career and family.

Plus I don't know anything about law, so I couldn't have asked the right questions.
so why u con bring d mata come his, as I Don give u small answer wey I know of wah use is it? Abi n amebo de hungry u grin
martyns303:

I don't know, I didn't ask, didn't want to appear too inquisitive (what kind of friend u may ask), we seldom talk about our career and family.

Plus I don't know anything about law, so I couldn't have asked the right questions.
so why u con bring d mata come his, as I Don give u small answer wey I know of wah use is it? Abi n amebo de hungry u looool
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by ournaijablog(f): 6:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
gideonematics:
The hidden truth about making a fortune in blogging, is that it has secrets. When you hear lindaikeji is making millions monthly on a mere blog don't doubt her. It was when i discovered this secrets that i started earning from my blog too. Iam ready to help others succeed in this business too. contact me via my blog and i will teach you how to blog to wealth in few months.
click
www.gideonike..com

Get latests news,gossips,sports news, entertainment, wealth ideas from my blog even if you are not interested in making money via blogging
akukor Micheal monso
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by martyns303(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
ournaijablog:
grin grin so why u con bring d mata come his, as I Don give u small answer wey I know of wah use is it? Abi n amebo de hungry u grin so why u con bring d mata come his, as I Don give u small answer wey I know of wah use is it? Abi n amebo de hungry u looool

Lol, sorry!
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by bukster(f): 6:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
martyns303:
Am sure she didn't study in Nigeria. Please guys I have a question, I have a friend who studied law in the UK, she is intending to come work in a Nigerian firm according to her.

What I need to understand is, is the Law universal? I had thought each country has her law and cases which are particular to a her, how then can someone study law in another country and practice it in another.

Please no abuses, it's just an honest question that deserves an honest and simple answer.
The laws in the UK are not the same laws in Nigeria. She will probably have to spend a year in studying to get the right Nigerian certification.
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tolexander:
na how many people dem wan call to bar now?

Dem wan finish our beer?
guy,u no well aswear, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Vikky014(f): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Tolexander:
na how many people dem wan call to bar now?

Dem wan finish our beer?
lol
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by chidextec: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
This one they are calling everybody to the bar...OK kontinue
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2015
yapapa:
all of dem looters pikin just dey study law anyhow..
dem need am sha cos wen gbege happen finish na to jes call dem say pikin e don happen.time to prove say I no burn my money on una.
gbam,u just said my mind exactly.
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by blaxx: 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
when Nigerian government wants to deal with you, not even your lawyer kids can bail you out.

see her fine name.
crystal like the champagne.
from my POV, her name dey more sexier than her looks.

Mary Kay, helping since 1960.
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by cocolacec(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
martyns303:

Thanks, That was insightful, I know this is a question I should be asking her. But I'd rather not for numerous reasons, she's currently doing her master's.

Another question I would like to ask is, do lawyers get immediate employment after law school (as doctors do), or do they have to search for jobs like everyone else? What's the prospect

lawyers have to look for work like everyone else mostly in Law chambers.They get to work with F& S Government (Judiciary as magistrates,judges Assistants,Police,Immigrations,Customs,Miltary,Ministries of Justice ,all Govt parastatals legal dept),lecturing,legal department of companies.only few law firms like Afe Babalola etc pay law graduates good money if you get one with the right connection.I once had a friend that worked with Afe around 2004 she earned 200k monthly plus extras from clients and transport money for court appearances.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by DONshawn: 9:23pm On Dec 17, 2015
Outlaw pikin wey be lawyer.
Abi no be the same Uba wey abduct Ngige when him be governor?

After stealing from the country to stupor, they still have the effrontery to brandish the accomplishments of their ill-gotten wealth.
Congrats to the girl though. Hope you live a more meaniningful/impactful life that will affect lives and Nigeria as a whole positively.
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2015
amtaken:
Cool.

Welcome to the club.
Wow, am being F. your personal text just revived me!
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by amtaken(f): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Blyzz:
Wow, am being F. your personal text just revived me!
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 12:33am On Dec 18, 2015
martyns303:
Am sure she didn't study in Nigeria. Please guys I have a question, I have a friend who studied law in the UK, she is intending to come work in a Nigerian firm according to her.

What I need to understand is, is the Law universal? I had thought each country has her law and cases which are particular to a her, how then can someone study law in another country and practice it in another.

Please no abuses, it's just an honest question that deserves an honest and simple answer.
Ofcourse, shes gonna attend the law school here, same applies to medicine, u take exams to authenticate the training you've had elsewhere
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by Venerable612(m): 12:41am On Dec 18, 2015
martyns303:

Hi bro... av read the responses to your question... they are not quite correct!.

There basically two types of legal systems. Civil Law and Criminal Law... most countries, if not all, are divided under both (dont know much about the muslin countries)....

However, the UK is the Source of the Common law. Since they colonized us. We literally inherited their law. So Like the US, Ghana, Australia, New zealand etc... we all operate the same legal system. Common law.

What makes it distinct is the 6 Modules(courses) that you have to do during your underG. So once u do it. U get to qualify to practice under any common law jurisdiction even in the US... and bak tu d oda responses. U wil av to learn the particular cases and distinct practice of the individual country.

However, if u studied in a civil law jurisdiction like...Italy or France. U wont be able to sit for a bar exam in Nigeria neither practise... Because U wudnt av done the Qualifying law degree l(6 modules)

hope that helps!...

#am studying law in the UK too.

1 Like

Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by femi4: 1:53am On Dec 18, 2015
gbaby4live:
My pikin self go join them for BAR tomorrow....
#AwonWeere
Bar beach shey?
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by glo4ever: 6:41am On Dec 18, 2015
yapapa:
all of dem looters pikin just dey study law anyhow..
dem need am sha cos wen gbege happen finish na to jes call dem say pikin e don happen.time to prove say I no burn my money on una.
hahahhahhah ,no be lie dear so DAT wen d horn blow dey go fit drop enter anoda motor or keke dey go anoda place
Re: Andy Uba's Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) by favourlove1: 6:46am On Dec 18, 2015
martyns303:

most of these kids never studied in nigeria but your friend must come to nigeria n do a mandatory one year in law school to enable him/her practice here the laws are diff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019 Elections: What Buhari Discussed With Service Chiefs In Closed Door Meeting / Usuman Baba Brings Back SARS, Releases New Terms And Conditions - SR / #EkitiDecides 2018: APC Wins Fayose’s Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.