Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 (2936 Views)

SSS Is Recruiting Cadet Officers- Nasir El-rufai / Pls Any Idea When Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, Sss. Is Recruiting?? / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by don54: 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2009
beloved nairalanders, SSS have commence their recruitment for 2009. soon it will come to an end, i don't know how long!
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by chimdieber: 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2009
Thief wetin be there site, abi na ur email be SSS website.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by goksonjay(m): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2009
Thanks for this information, but you left no clue on how to go about it? Any website to verify this claim or to get information on how to go about the application?
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by ohis4: 10:01am On Jun 08, 2009
chimdieber 

grin grin grin grin grin na wa 4 u oooooh you make me laugh well well
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by jbtony(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2009
please can any one in the house throw more light about sss Recruitment. i am higly intresed.

thank you all.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by dapoafeni: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2009
SSS is recruiting for real, but you have to write application for the post of DETECTIVE and submit it along with your credentials to your state command. SSS has no website because it is a secret service.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by Joelez: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2009
SSS? Well is a good information, but the issue is if they will allow the common applicants have access to the job.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by kizuwa: 4:23pm On Jun 08, 2009
Chimdiebere,

It's true that the SSS is recruiting.I just confirmed it from my friend working with them.All you need do is to apply for the position of a cadet officer if you are a graduate or detective if an o'level holder through your state command .Application closes on June 20,2009.Below is the address:

THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
                         STATE SECURITY SERVCE
                         NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
                         ASO DRIVE,ABUJA.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by chimdieber: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2009
ok house, una try, we go dey chase the job may we see if we can catch it
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by don54: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2009
chimdieber, u called me a thief cos am trying to help the house acess meaningful info. well am working on ur application and i will ensure that u dont make it.

we know u very well!

its a only a proffessional fool that easily forgets that sss is a secret service. i would hv given the house the address of all the state office adresses and that of fct

chimdieber, b very careful. i dnt carry fake infos

DETERMINED NAIRALANDERS TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS INFO AND B VERY CAREFULL. WATCH OUT FOR PEOPLE LIKE chimdieber, WHO HIMSELF IS A COURAGEOUS EASTERN MASTER THIEF!
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by chimdieber: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
haha see mumu, na u dey give work now,ole like u.what is ur status,well i no fit follow u shout again, i want everybody to keep watching, see u,western idiot.
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by Ziggyjoel(f): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2009
[b][/b]don b, u got a good info 4 d house. but both of u have turned d house to fuji house of commotion. y now?
its like both of u have got ur judgemental and focal abilities distorted by ur physical and infrastructural rehabilitative measures! be guided , pallies. embarassed
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by akman(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2009
The dreaded S.S.S is indeed recruiting Degree and WAEC holders as officers and detectives.

Do submit an application, attaching your credentials in the State Command of your state of origin.

The application shld be addressed to :
THE DIRECTOR GENERAL,
STATE SECURITY SERVICE
NATIONAL HEADQUARTERS,
ASO DRIVE, ABUJA.
The heading shld be application for cadet officer or dectective position accordingly dependx on ur qualification.

Reception of application ends in the next one week, afterwhich vetting, verification of certificates wld follow, 25th wld be the test.

Guys pls note that persons successful in the test wld undergo health examinations, chief of which is HIV/AIDS before you wld be admitted to the 6 months intensive trainx.

Hurry for those of u who wanna become government spies
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by kizuwa: 9:49am On Jun 09, 2009
DON 54,

Pls can I get ur GSM NO or ur e-mail address for an important discurssion.Mine is zinkyzuwa@yahoo.co.uk
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by akman(m): 1:03pm On Jun 09, 2009
Pls do take notice that the SSS test comes up this saturday for those who submitted applications at 8am.
They wldnt announce this publicly cos its all bout elimination nd secrecy
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by kizuwa: 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
akman
pls will it be late if one submits 2morrow?
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by akman(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2009
2morro wldnt be late but be informed dt u nid to submit early so as to give them enouf time to shortlist those who meet their criteria.
wish you luck, nd feel free to ask about anytin ur nuclear bout the service generally.cheers
Re: SSS Is Recruiting For 2009 by luv2talk(m): 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2009
The application is closed,i was at their office in my state today and they said they have done the screening since yesterday.Though,i still pasuade the security man that collect the CV.lets start praying to God.I know he will answer us soon

(1) (Reply)

Recriuting:lington & Bernie Consulting,kenny Dazzle Enterprises,nigeria Lng Etc / What Is The Salary Of An Accounatnt In Uac Plc / This Is How I Got The Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.