Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,165 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

BUY YOUR CAR(S) FROM COTONOU.... - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / BUY YOUR CAR(S) FROM COTONOU.... (708 Views)

Tested,trusted & Satified..get Any Car(s) Of Choice At Cheap Rate From Cotonuo / Seriously In Need Of Toyota Corolla 1999 Model Or Corolla S From Cotonou / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BUY YOUR CAR(S) FROM COTONOU.... by ademlabi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2009
In Cotonou, you will get the specification and feautures you are looking for in the car you want to buy cos there are various parks with different cars,know the root of your car, and it will as well save you some money compared to if you are buying the car from other places.My job is to help my customers buy cars in Cotonou,clear it and ensureĀ  a safe delivery of the car,I offer a Nation wide delivery of cars.If you are interested in buying a car,we can fix an appointment to check on it.For further information you can contact me on 07063943373,08026286883,07028266031 or drop me an email youngholf@yahoo.com

Thank you.

Ademola

(1) (Reply)

Need A Car Urgently / Mazda 626 For Sale At Good Price! / *********2001 Mitsubishi Montero***************

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.