Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded (20902 Views)

Ekiti Moves From 1st To 23rd Position As WAEC Releases May/June 2018 Results / WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check / WAEC Releases 2016 WASSCE Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by calliope(f): 5:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by Emodeee: 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
A
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by TheeReaper(m): 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
looseweight:
For those that sat down, burnt the midnight oil and also single handedly wrote the exam, I say congratulations....

For those that did the opposite of the above, you relied on facebook groups and paid websites to pass your exam, don't allow me to see you or your parents or family member coming to any church to give testimony of your success. Oooo because the thunder wey go fire you still they gather cloud...

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
which ever way they wrote the exam,dosent matter.the most important shit is they made it!!!! made your money is nobody's business,the most important shiiiit is -you made money#fact.
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by abdulafeez006(m): 6:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Parkac:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC), has released the long awaited November/December 2015 General Certificate Examination (GCE) result.

Announcing the release of the results at a news conference in Lagos, the Head, National Office of the Council, Mr. Isaac Adenipekun, said of the total 237,154 candidates who sat for the examinations, 235,542 candidates, representing 99.32% have their results fully processed and released.

He said 1,612 candidates, representing 0.68%, have a few of their subjects still being processed due to some errors, traceable mainly to the candidates in the course of registration or writing the examination. Such errors are being corrected by the Council to enable the affected candidates have their results.

On the performance of candidates, Mr. Adenipekun said that 79,490 candidates, representing 33.51% obtained 6 credits and above; 113,573 candidates, representing 47.88% obtained 5 credits.

In addition, 146,253 candidates, representing 61.67% obtained credits and above in 4 subjects, while 175,718 candidates, representing 74.09% obtained credits and above in 3 subjects. A total oft 200,304 candidates (84.46%) obtained credits and above in 2 subjects.

The new WAEC HNO, who is announcing his first result, commended all the supervisors, i
nvigilators, custodians, security agencies and other ad-hoc personnel for their commitment and dedication to duty during the conduct of the examination.

He added that the results have been uploaded online and can be accessed on the WAEC result checking website 24hrs from the time of this publication.

Source: http://campusportalng.com/waec/wa -nov-dec-gce-result/9505/
is a welcome development
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by akigbemaru: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
waec
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by bossofallboss(m): 7:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Plz can sum1 help me wth d site??...I wnt 2check mine bt I dnt knw hw 2go abt it....any gud samaritan here?? smiley
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by c4tnoelz: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
Urbana:
Good, who do we praise now Goodluck Jonathan or Buhari
we should praise God
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by Sunnypar(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
I was opportuned to mark the scripts! Mama, Papa, Uncle and Aunty. Let me be frank with you, there is no hope for education in this country with what I saw, a lot of abbreviations such as "d" "WS", " dey" "4", " dis*, wrong spellings, improper use of words, wrong grammatical construction of sentences e.t.c it so bad.
Well, I would not blame them, when a teacher who is B.sc Mechanical Engineering would take Mathematics, Physics, Agriculture, Government, Literature and Basic technology, he becomes jack of all trade master of none.
In addition, we have a lot of distractions such as phone, internet. More so, the reading culture is dead even here on Nairaland you hear comments like," I did not read it, its too long". The classes are not properly equipped for learning, not many school have library even if they do how many students would go there?, many mushroom schools making money, high turnover of teachers in most private school, tutorial centers are dying by the day even entertainment is given so much publicity than academic brilliance.
Why is there no an academic TV station? How do we rectify this decay in the system?. If something is not done about it, am sorry we may have to beg our colonial masters to come back. It is a very pathetic situation.
Please, forty something percent is a D7 by waec standard and so therefore they(students have not done well).

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by Mubby4luv(m): 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
QUESTION PLEASE Does the grades you made in your O level matters after graduating University or It's your DEGREE that matters? As in those it matter in the labour market?
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by GBENGA49: 7:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Please can anyone help, av been trying to check d result for my sister buh it was saying Dat d error results is not available for the specified yr..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by wtfCode: 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
see failure. Too much play play,pressing of phone up and down!!
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by shaibolo(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sunnypar:
I was opportuned to mark the scripts! Mama, Papa, Uncle and Aunty. Let me be frank with you, there is no hope for education in this country with what I saw, a lot of abbreviations such as "d" "WS", " dey" "4", " dis*, wrong spellings, improper use of words, wrong grammatical construction of sentences e.t.c it so bad.
Well, I would not blame them, when a teacher who is B.sc Mechanical Engineering would take Mathematics, Physics, Agriculture, Government, Literature and Basic technology, he becomes jack of all trade master of none.
In addition, we have a lot of distractions such as phone, internet. More so, the reading culture is dead even here on Nairaland you hear comments like," I did not read it, its too long". The classes are not properly equipped for learning, not many school have library even if they do how many students would go there?, many mushroom schools making money, high turnover of teachers in most private school, tutorial centers are dying by the day even entertainment is given so much publicity than academic brilliance.
Why is there no an academic TV station? How do we rectify this decay in the system?. If something is not done about it, am sorry we may have to beg our colonial masters to come back. It is a very pathetic situation.
Please, forty something percent is a D7 by waec standard and so therefore they(students have not done well).

Even if there is an academic station, how many of the students will tune to it? Learn (DSTV Channel 319) has been on air for a long time. How many students are aware of its existence? And for those who are aware, how many watch it?

1 Like

Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by dwana91(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2015
Parkac:
The West African Examination Council (WAEC), has released the long awaited November/December 2015 General Certificate Examination (GCE) result.

Announcing the release of the results at a news conference in Lagos, the Head, National Office of the Council, Mr. Isaac Adenipekun, said of the total 237,154 candidates who sat for the examinations, 235,542 candidates, representing 99.32% have their results fully processed and released.

He said 1,612 candidates, representing 0.68%, have a few of their subjects still being processed due to some errors, traceable mainly to the candidates in the course of registration or writing the examination. Such errors are being corrected by the Council to enable the affected candidates have their results.

On the performance of candidates, Mr. Adenipekun said that 79,490 candidates, representing 33.51% obtained 6 credits and above; 113,573 candidates, representing 47.88% obtained 5 credits.

In addition, 146,253 candidates, representing 61.67% obtained credits and above in 4 subjects, while 175,718 candidates, representing 74.09% obtained credits and above in 3 subjects. A total of 200,304 candidates (84.46%) obtained credits and above in 2 subjects.

The new WAEC HNO, who is announcing his first result, commended all the supervisors, invigilators, custodians, security agencies and other ad-hoc personnel for their commitment and dedication to duty during the conduct of the examination.

He added that the results have been uploaded online and can be accessed on the WAEC result checking website 24hrs from the time of this publication.

Source: http://campusportalng.com/waec/waec-nov-dec-gce-result/9505/
Who cares, that does not decide the destiny of anyone who fails.GOD WINS.
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by BABANGBALI: 1:23am On Dec 18, 2015
kai vickyrotex has packed all the F9s again,her favouritea
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by waleScotts(m): 6:48am On Dec 18, 2015
can i secure admission with my cancelled mathematics
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by fabidamilola(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2015
result no gree show ooo
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by mokoshalb(m): 11:42am On Dec 18, 2015
bossofallboss:
Plz can sum1 help me wth d site??...I wnt 2check mine bt I dnt knw hw 2go abt it....any gud samaritan here?? smiley
i can help whatsapp 08060505755
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by nwadiuko1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Parkac:

In addition, 146,253 candidates, representing 61.67% obtained credits and above in 4 subjects, while 175,718 candidates, representing 74.09% obtained credits and above in 3 subjects. A total of 200,304 candidates (84.46%) obtained credits and above in 2 subjects.

The new WAEC HNO, who is announcing his first result, commended all the supervisors, invigilators, custodians, security agencies and other ad-hoc personnel for their commitment and dedication to duty during the conduct of the examination.

Source: http://campusportalng.com/waec/waec-nov-dec-gce-result/9505/
buhari own show? grin
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by VickyRotex(f): 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
BABANGBALI:
kai vickyrotex has packed all the F9s again,her favouritea

Na your footstep I dey trace na grin
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by kings09(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2015
What do u expect wen d system no longer rewards 1 4 being educated rather na to serve 1 wit a big plate of unemployment. ppl nw prefer 2 be millionaire drop outs.
Lordskyes:
See failure...!
Read book em say NO...
Na telemundo carry dem come life...!
Congrats to those that clinched it though...!
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by AdekuleSamuel: 11:41am On Feb 19, 2016
2015/2016 wace GCE result is OUT NOW !!!!!!!. I want to thank MR Richard for helping me in my wace 2015 result a friend told me that I should go and check it that it was out, I went to check my result and I Was having f9 in my English and biology and
even in my chemistry and it is my second time of writing wace examination I was
opportune to get in contact with waec official and I explained to him every thing that
happened and he ask for my exam details and I submitted it to him and just to my
surprise he called and told me to go and check the result which I did, the result has been upgraded I was so happy he could help me because he was my last hope and I will not be greedy to also share his number for those who are having problems in their results and if your result is also held you can call. Mr Richard on 07051739589
Re: WAEC Releases Nov/dec 2015 GCE Result, 48% Pass Recorded by newspapers: 10:20am On May 10, 2016
The level of failure in WASSCE is quite alarming - http://www.waecresultng.com/waec-result-2016-things-note/

I believe the syllabus is either too strict or the classroom is not conducive enough! the students are not to be blamed against popular believe.
If my student fails, i've FAILED!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof. Adigun Agbaje Kidnapped, Abductors Demand ₦‎50 Million / UNICAL Suspends Dean of Faculty of Law Over Alleged Rape Of Student / Important Tips About NDA AFSB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.