Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Let Me Help You Publish Your Book - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Let Me Help You Publish Your Book (1172 Views)

Why You Need To Publish Your E-books Through Writertain / 3 Ways To Market Your Book And Make Real CASH! / Publish Your Short Stories & Articles For Free! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by TimothyNkenu: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

I've read quite a number of stories here and I'm beyond impressed. I've been on Nairaland (but with a different moniker) since the days of Irawo Nylon Bag by Ishilove and Barrack Boy by Flow1759.

Noticeably, most of the stories never get published despite the fact that they have such huge followership and potential buyers of those books (if and when published.

Well, I'll help you get published (both eBook and paperback) if your story has signs of profitabilitpy (I will handle payment for editing, book cover and formatting while I handle uploading and distribution).

Let me make it clear that I am not a marketing OR publishing person - I work with POD (print-on-demand) services and eBook distribution companies so your book will be printed when ordered for.

What will I get? Nothing goes for totally free. So, as my take-home part of sales, I will take 6.95% of book sales.

If you are interested, please comment below and I'll inbox you my email. PLEASE DO NOT SEND PM HERE

Read about the other project I started: http://howafrica.com/17-year-old-nigerian-in-uganda-begins-a-project-to-bring-together-young-african-poets/

Note that marketing your book is up to you.

Thanks.
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by TimothyNkenu: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Cc: safarigirl
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
Abdulhakeemthronekido@gmail.com

Reach me, please.
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by TimothyNkenu: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
OluwabuqqyYOLO:
Abdulhakeemthronekido@gmail.com

Reach me, please.

Okay
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by TimothyNkenu: 4:23am On Dec 18, 2015
Still on
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2015
solufunminiyi@gmail.com. Details pls.
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by mizquote(f): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2016
I'm interested.
what next?
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by TimothyNkenu: 6:58am On Jan 06, 2016
Mizquote zenopee

Please send me an email: timothynkenu@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by Africanpoet: 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hi, am interested. kindly reach me at: uchh4real@yahoo.ca
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by TimothyNkenu: 5:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Africanpoet:
Hi, am interested. kindly reach me at: uchh4real@yahoo.ca

Please send an email to

Timothynkenu@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by repogirl(f): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
I don't understand this part.

Well, I'll help you get published (both eBook and paperback) if your story has signs of profitabilitpy (I will handle payment for editing, book cover and formatting while I handle uploading and distribution).
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by mandy1990: 6:51pm On Mar 27, 2016
My email is mandyobabues@gmail.com
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by meckygay: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
meckygay@outlook.com. Reach me please
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by Phile83(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
I'm a writer. You can reach me at adeniyi4you83@gmail.com or 08126391159
Re: Let Me Help You Publish Your Book by TimothyNkenu: 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2016
Phile83:
I'm a writer. You can reach me at adeniyi4you83@gmail.com or 08126391159

zenopee:
solufunminiyi@gmail.com. Details pls.

repogirl:
I don't understand this part.

mandy1990:
My email is mandyobabues@gmail.com

Sorry I've been off for long.

Send me an email: timothynkenu@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Radiance Research Resources / If You Love To Write Romance, Make Money Writing!! / Long List For Wole Soyinka’s Prize For Literature In Africa : Now Out !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.