Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager (2365 Views)

Sarri On The Verge Of Becoming Chelsea Manager, Plans To Change Chelsea Squad / Sam Allardyce Sacked As England Manager / Fan Quits Chelsea, Burns Jersey After Mourinho Sacked...Returns To Arsenal (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
iykebest1:
Many will be criticizing him now for his failures, but no one will see his £40m dancing shakitibobo in his bank balance.

Mourinho adopt me please!

Is Lalasticlala shyting?

If he is to receive that amount, he will stay out of coaching till his contract expires.
The moment he get another job, his contract with Chelsea will automatically come to an end and he will not receive any money from them again. I doubt if Mourinho will remain jobless fir the next 3 years
Same Contract was signed with Carlos, AVB and Dimateo
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager by SignsDara(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
shocked
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager by sosereal201(m): 4:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chelsea entered one chance when signing his contract renewal. Now.40 million pounds! Thats jackpot. Meanwhile not good for his reputation.. Sha, good ridiance
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Somewhere in Manchester

Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager by iykebest1(m): 4:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Incorruptible:

If he is to receive that amount, he will stay out of coaching till his contract expires.
The moment he get another job, his contract with Chelsea will automatically come to an end and he will not receive any money from them again. I doubt if Mourinho will remain jobless fir the next 3 years
Same Contract was signed with Carlos, AVB and Dimateo
when a contract is breached, a damages is paid to the affected party for breach of contract. It doesn't state whether such person will work or stay out of work for d remaining number of years.
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
iykebest1:
when a contract is breached, a damages is paid to the affected party for breach of contract. It doesn't state whether such person will work or stay out of work for d remaining number of years.

Have you wondered why it took Dimateo so long before he secured another job even when offers were coming fur him.
Am telling you the new contract that Roman signs with managers. Sane was done to AVB and Carlo
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager by dabossman(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
So, I heard that Crown FC of Ogbomosho is looking for a coach. Mou is available now o, ehen! tongue tongue tongue

cc. Edwife come o! You can stop supporting QPR now. Chelsea are back! Abi na will be back. Wait, may be back. Warrefa mehn. grin grin grin

cc. Mukina2
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager by isaacmarshal07: 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
Laughing in french - kikikakahihihahahehehe, no EPL for chelsea for ever!!!
Re: Jose Mourinho Sacked As Chelsea Manager by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
AnthonyAk:
Pep to chelsea....lvg getting sacked next coyg

AMEN!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof That Betking Is A Fraud / Glo CAF Awards Live today: Enyeama, Toure In Face-off / Screen Shot I Played Arsenal 1st Half Draw But Met Lost On My Ticket On Bet9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.