Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos (57140 Views)

Wizkid And His Ex-Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo, Party Together In London (Photos) / Wizkid’s Girlfriend, Justine Skye, Jealous Over Photo He Posted / Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by Louiscutedude(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2015
whatever
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by October1960: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2015
Fake hair
Fake complexion
Fake eyelash
Fake lip color
#Fake
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by tammie24: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2015
tellwisdom:

If this little gurl appears to you as a big gurl, then im sorry whomever raised you must have spent his whole life drinking paraga under oshodi bridge...Olofo omo ale jati jati sad
at least they taught me to be respectful and not to look down on people no matter who they are.
your father on the other hand who came to lagos with just a nylon bag and because he has managed to own one small spare part shop you think you own the world and since your parents forgot to teach you manners, you go around displaying your stup1ditiy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:
Can someone tell me where I can get a girlfriend that looks this beautiful
. Inside the nearest beauty salon on the street. She is nothing more than make up beauty. What is the use of only looking beautiful in makeup photographs and when I see you without makeup, I am disappointed. You cannot call any woman beautiful until you see her without makeup.
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by Orikinla(m): 7:30am On Dec 18, 2015
October1960:
Fake hair Fake complexion Fake eyelash Fake lip color #Fake
= FAKE BEAUTY.
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by Seculent: 7:33am On Dec 18, 2015
October1960:
Fake hair Fake complexion Fake eyelash Fake lip color #Fake
All of it... She's fake, right?
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by felifeli: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2015
atilla:
The hair did it for me. She looks stunning

You mean the wigs? Some people just love se.x toys
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by austinfab14(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2015
He still add kid to his name....see that gorgeous woman how beautiful she looks with a kid around him
undecided

1 Like

Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by nytooo(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:

Dey r evrywher even arnd u...all u hv to do is transform her with money. Soup way swt na money kill am. Abi u want already made
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by seyi360(m): 8:44am On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:

Go to mammy water, she get them plenty
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by tellwisdom: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2015
tammie24:
at least they taught me to be respectful and not to look down on people no matter who they are.
your father on the other hand who came to lagos with just a nylon bag and because he has managed to own one small spare part shop you think you own the world and since your parents forgot to teach you manners, you go around displaying your stup1ditiy
Mumu pikin who ought .to have been deposited in a Bin so the sane ones can atleast breath fresh air....
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by sage2(m): 8:56am On Dec 18, 2015
Chris95:
Dis gurl is still wif wizkid?... Wow!

Wizzy pays well, you know.
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by fortunechy(m): 8:57am On Dec 18, 2015
all i see is paint
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by STILESGANG: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2015
This same girl that looks an old woman without makeup.
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by bernarduwem(m): 9:23am On Dec 18, 2015
okae.....we v see embarassed
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by Maghan37: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:

embarassed
I hear say IMSU ladies dey use waist kill person, I don't want to die young pls

but u go die one day now. coolbesides what better exist than to die through d waist of a woman & go straight 2 hell. grin
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by Ujupsy: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2015
Orikinla:
. Inside the nearest beauty salon on the street. She is nothing more than make up beauty. What is the use of only looking beautiful in makeup photographs and when I see you without makeup, I am disappointed. You cannot call any woman beautiful until you see her without makeup.
interesting,now I know I am not only pretty,but beautiful
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by alaskido(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2015
To get a girl like this you have to start singing like WIZKID cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by bluice2(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2015
faith551:

embarassed
I hear say IMSU ladies dey use waist kill person, I don't want to die young pls

Something must kill a man!!
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by doveda: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2015
She doesn't look like a model at all
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by jijikay(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2015
Pretty girl, but doesn't look like a model

Check my signature to see more info about each software …………
AUTOCAD CIVIL 3D 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD 2015 TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK AUTOCAD ELECTRICAL TRAINING VIDEO TUTORIAL
AUTODESK MAYA TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK 3DS MAX 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS
AUTODESK INVENTOR 2015 TRAINING VIDEO
AUTODESK REVIT MEP 2015 TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL ENGINEERS
AUTOCAD MECHANICAL TRAINING VIDEOS FOR MECHANICAL ENGINEERS
AUTODESK REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2015 TUTORIAL VIDEOS WITH THE SOFTWARE
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by ringi82(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Demmocrats:
Nice
Cool
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by ringi82(m): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
kingstylo01:
meanwhile, check out my baes model pics... isn't she cute? grin
Child abuse
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by Seculent: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
tammie24:
U mean you didn know what was there before opening the thread Jealousy will only make you a sad person in life
Chai, you be mumu. Die on Wizskid's matter.
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by tammie24: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seculent:

Chai, you be mumu. Die on Wizskid's matter.
u want me to start with you too
don't worry by the time in done with you enh
when you see tammie24, you'l take off like it's burutai passing!
Eleribu!
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by Seculent: 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2015
tammie24:
u want me to start with you too don't worry by the time in done with you enh when you see tammie24, you'l take off like it's burutai passing! Eleribu!
Start with me? You must be a fool for that.
If you don't know that's what I like doing on here. grin
That guy shut you up, you're saying rubbish. grin
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by tammie24: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seculent:
Start with me? You must be a fool for that.

If you don't know that's what I like doing on here. grin

That guy shut you up, you're saying rubbish. grin
are you stup1d? Abi. you smoke igbo
take your time ooo
ode!
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by Seculent: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
tammie24:

are you stup1d? Abi. you smoke igbo
take your time ooo
ode!
Why you come carry Wizkid girlfriend matter for head by attacking someone for no reason?

Make you dey mind your business. Oloshi.
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by tammie24: 5:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seculent:
Why you come carry Wizkid girlfriend matter for head by attacking someone for no reason?

Make you dey mind your business. Oloshi.
since u are blind to see the reason i went after him then you are a bastard just like him!
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by Seculent: 5:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
tammie24:
since u are blind to see the reason i went after him then you are a bastard just like him!
You have the brain of a goat if you have any reason to attack him on that. You just proved to be a mad person. Fággot.
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by tammie24: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Seculent:

You have the brain of a goat if you have any reason to attack him on that. You just proved to be a mad person. Fággot.
gay?
So I'm suppose to be looking at him Abi
this is the reason people find themselves in trouble they can't handle cos the people that are suppose to put them right choose to ignore them
not me!
I will put you i a box where u belong since you've chosen to be a nuisance
so you don't find yourselves in the same situation those shites found themselves in
so now, say after me!
i refuse to be a block head
oya!
Re: Wizkid's Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Releases New Modeling Photos by Seculent: 5:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
tammie24:

gay?
So I'm suppose to be looking at him Abi
this is the reason people find themselves in trouble they can't handle cos the people that are suppose to put them right choose to ignore them
not me!
I will put you i a box where u belong since you've chosen to be a nuisance
so you don't find yourselves in the same situation those shites found themselves in
so now, say after me!
i refuse to be a block head
oya!

I hope it add to your bank account after asslicking Davido's girlfriend. embarassed

You just proved to be dumb brained. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage: I Tried To Commit Suicide 2 Times. I Was Really Depressed / Janet Jackson Splits From Wissam Al Mana, Her Qatari Tycoon Husband / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.