Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Jumia Is At It Again!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Is At It Again!!! (2225 Views)

Samsung Told Me The Phone I Bought From Jumia Is A Fake China Device – Angry Man / Is This The Way Jumia Is Ripping Nigerians? Very Bad!! / Jumia Is A Scam..... (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Is At It Again!!! by TheMascot(m): 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2015
I don't even know what to say again... I guess customer satisfaction is never on their minds.. I bought the innjoo max 2 on 6th of December and it wasn't even from a flash sale.. It took 5 days to process and I chose adeniyi Jones pick up station as my shipping address.. But till today is still at their local office.. Despite all the calls that I have made And the promises that I would get the order within two days its now eleven days and nothing yet.. Pls can someone tell me how to go about it...can someone go and pick up from their local station?
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by sats: 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
sebi na pay on delivery? why the stress?

2 Likes

Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 17, 2015
I bought a bad 32gb memory card on black Friday only to return it and they told me that black Friday deals are not returnable. I've ordered 5 refrigerators and abandoned them as revenge for my money they wasted

4 Likes

Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by pat077: 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
I also ordered d innjoo max 2 last week friday and upto dis moment d item is still under processing. I don't know whats wrong wit them, if they r nt ready 4 biz they shld close shop instead of disappointin ppl.

1 Like

Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by tommenoh(m): 6:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hmm, what i do say is this:dont expect d 5-8days delivery to b kept to, as you only will start counting, AFTER you get a call, confirming ur order. From my experience, it was actually, on the 11th day, i got mine and only after their drop off man, came, WITHOUT my package n i told him, am giving him, 2hourd, else i wont pay for it.
So, if you can, exercise patience or go pick it up at their office.
Cheers
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by TheMascot(m): 7:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
tommenoh:
Hmm, what i do say is this:dont expect d 5-8days delivery to b kept to, as you only will start counting, AFTER you get a call, confirming ur order. From my experience, it was actually, on the 11th day, i got mine and only after their drop off man, came, WITHOUT my package n i told him, am giving him, 2hourd, else i wont pay for it.
So, if you can, exercise patience or go pick it up at their office.
Cheers
that's my own oh... I don't know if I can go to the main office and carry my stuff..
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by gidjah(m): 8:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ha ha ha ha ha !!he he he he he he !!bros you are a baggar Wallahi!you mean you could do that as vendetta?
lofty900:
I bought a bad 32gb memory card on black Friday only to return it and they told me that black Friday deals are not returnable. I've ordered 5 refrigerators and abandoned them as revenge for my money they wasted
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
gidjah:
Ha ha ha ha ha !!he he he he he he !!bros you are a baggar Wallahi!you mean you could do that as vendetta?
what annoyed me most was the way they talked to me. I told them I would do it and I did it
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by Rashdimuh(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
TheMascot:
I don't even know what to say again... I guess customer satisfaction is never on their minds.. I bought the innjoo max 2 on 6th of December and it wasn't even from a flash sale.. It took 5 days to process and I chose adeniyi Jones pick up station as my shipping address.. But till today is still at their local office.. Despite all the calls that I have made And the promises that I would get the order within two days its now eleven days and nothing yet.. Pls can someone tell me how to go about it...can someone go and pick up from their local station?
guy is the phone gud cos me don other and am tinkin a tecno l5 or h6 cos i dnt tink the wait is worth or du u tink?.
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by Rashdimuh(m): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
TheMascot:
i ordered the phone on the 11th and am yet to recieve the package but am changing my mind cos i will be buying anoda phone ntin can stop me.
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by emirate5(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2015
at list they gave u a reply ...me all my order was cancelled home theater and smart watch phone
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by nigeriancuban: 11:52pm On Dec 17, 2015
just a little patience and you ll get your package,there should be a rush especially as we are in the yuletide period....
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by just2endowed: 12:17am On Dec 18, 2015
lofty900:

Why get a bad msd when u can get an original SanDisk 32gig with warranty covered. Options of loaded free box office movies and Android games. We also have the original 64gig class 10

https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/genuine-class10-advance-microsdcard-16g32gig64g/15

Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by TheMascot(m): 1:31am On Dec 18, 2015
nigeriancuban:
just a little patience and you ll get your package,there should be a rush especially as we are in the yuletide period....
bros I understand your point.. But my order was way before the start of last week.. They promised 3 to 8 days and even in lagos is taking for ever. How then will other parts of the country be?
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by TheMascot(m): 1:32am On Dec 18, 2015
Rashdimuh:
guy is the phone gud cos me don other and am tinkin a tecno l5 or h6 cos i dnt tink the wait is worth or du u tink?.
bros.. I advice you to add money and buy tecno l7
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2015
just2endowed:

Why get a bad msd when u can get an original SanDisk 32gig with warranty covered. Options of loaded free box office movies and Android games. We also have the original 64gig class 10

https://www.nairaland.com/1853577/genuine-class10-advance-microsdcard-16g32gig64g/15
sounds attractive, how much ?
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by just2endowed: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2015
lofty900:
sounds attractive, how much ?

SanDisk 64gig is 8k, 32gig is 3800
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by nigeriancuban: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2015
TheMascot:
bros I understand your point.. But my order was way before the start of last week.. They promised 3 to 8 days and even in lagos is taking for ever. How then will other parts of the country be?
maybe you explore the possibility of going to their office to buy directly instead of enduring the delays....
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by Mustay(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Can you start by sending them an e-mail Is Nairaland their official channel? undecided
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by mosjames: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Them don use black friday juju for you
Only item that was sold successfully on black friday was camon c8
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by Sunkyphil(m): 12:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rashdimuh:
get gionee m3 n tank me later,it has a5000mah ba3
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by Teknomatiks: 12:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rashdimuh:
Brother, from personal experience ehn, TecnoL7 na baba. Na him I dey use now. Everybody just dey say the phone fine.

You can check out the review of TecnoR7 and other phones on my blog. (check my signature).

Whatever choice you make sha, BIKO order it through my blog.
I will love you forever grin
Re: Jumia Is At It Again!!! by TheMascot(m): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
nigeriancuban:
maybe you explore the possibility of going to their office to buy directly instead of enduring the delays....
can I actually do that?

(1) (Reply)

INFINIX ZERO 3 Nvram.bin Needed HELP / Tear Down Of Infinix Note 11S / Opera Shake And Win Promo 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.