Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. (3290 Views)

Death To Hezbollah In Delta State Nigeria. / Buhari Relaunches War Against Indiscipline Brigade / Hear Ye, Hear Ye: Hezbollah In Nigeria: Elongation Of The Jihad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by bolaino(m): 4:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
The Shia Islamic Movement or whatever you want to call it, is another Terrorist sect that is in the open. And it is very sad that the Nigerian Intelligence agencies can not see past their noses, it is becoming more apparent by the day that the Nigerian DSS and Military Intelligence are incompetent, and if this is the way that they are going to go about issues that pertain to National security, then I think Nigeria is going to be dust in the coming months. Nigerians never realize anything until it's too late, Hezbollah has been in Nigeria for many years now, and they have been using the Shia Islamic Movement as a Front to carry out different activities, and they usually lay the blame on the doorstep of Boko Haram, and it is because of this that Boko Haram has increased it's attacks on Shiites in Nigeria, The Nigerian Army is unaware of many things going on, and I think it is time that The Nigerian Security agencies do an overhaul of it's entire agents, as most of them have either been compromised or are incompetent, there is a serious threat to our National security, in the guise of the Islamic Shia Movement, and the Government should do more to cramp down the activities of these terrorists. Who are the Al quds brigade? The Al quds Brigade are the military and intelligence gathering arm of the Iranian Military and they are cunning as they are deadly, and they have succeeded in sponsoring Hezbollah into Nigeria, Using Lebanon as their Launching Pad, the Nigerian Government should wake up, there is not much time left, as very soon, there will be open warfare between Boko Haram and Hezbollah In Nigeria. This is information that is being circulated amongst security analysts, dealing with counter terrorism, Nigeria has now become home to not only Hezbollah and the Islamic State, but also other up and coming Jihadist networks, and if the Government does not use a hard fist to cramp down on these dissidents, they are going to turn the country to Dust, they have chemical weapons in Nigeria, Boko Haram especially, and they will soon start using it on civilian populations, but as usual the Nigerian Army seems only to be concerned with just fighting guerrilla warfare, ladies and gentle men, we are in the era where the art of war has evolved into the Fourth Generation warfare way of fighting, and this type of war is not going to be fought in bushes or in forests, No, this type of warfare would be fought in streets, in cities in densely populated areas, by people who are under the influence of all types of Mind control and drugs, and it's very funny that The Nigerian Government is failing to realize that the countries it is running to for help are the ones orchestrating all these terrorists acts in this country, through subtle means, The Iranian Government is a two faced Government, and the President Should be careful with dealing with Iran, The world is already on the eve of a 3rd world war, we are all just waiting for the fireworks to begin, and when the fireworks begin, we will know who is who, I want to use this medium to warn members of the Nigerian army and the DSS to be vigilant in the coming days, as a lot of terrorists plots are being planned this very moment as we speak, with help from many foreign Countries, there is a plan to turn Nigeria to rubble in the coming weeks, we all have to be vigilant and watchful, report any suspicious persons around your neighborhood to the nearest police station, be careful of new faces in your area, especially if they seem not to blend with your surroundings, the coming weeks are going to test Nigeria, and I hope Nigeria is still standing after this, The Nigerian Civil war is a joke compared to what is about to happen, they want to use Nigeria as a Dumping Ground for all sorts of weapons, from the cheap Norinco type Ak 47, to American Made M4s and AntiTank, and even MANPADS the next few weeks will be crucial to Nigeria's survival, I pray God Helps us. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.
Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by Leopardd(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2015
The earlier the better.
Let them establish whatever they want to establish in Nigeria, wetin concern me.

Come oh, are u not the one who called IPOB a terrorist group? Mumu.

1 Like

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by bolaino(m): 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Leopardd:
The earlier the better.
Let them establish whatever they want to establish in Nigeria, wetin concern me.

Come oh, are u not the one who called IPOB a terrorist group? Mumu.
Ignorance at it's peak
Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by xkris11(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
The Northern Elders has alot to do in their region.they need to sit down with their imam to discuss the issue, they re all aware of boko haram, the shiite and other terrorist group in their environment. Peace has to.start from within.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by bolaino(m): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
xkris11:
The Northern Elders has alot to do in their region.they need to sit down with their imam to discuss the issue, they re all aware of boko haram, the shiite and other terrorist group in their environment. Peace has to.start from within.
True words

1 Like

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by tafabaloo(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
K
Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mxm

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by abduljabbar4(m): 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2015
Where did you get all these? There are only 2 possible answers

1) You are spreading a baseless rumour

2) You are an insider

When did you see boko haram attacking the shiites? We all know that majority of boko haram attacks are aimed at innocent Sunni muslims. And in rare cases, christians

2 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

2) You are an insider

When did you see boko haram attacking the shiites? We all know that majority of boko haram attacks are aimed at innocent Sunni muslims. And in rare cases, christians

Are you joking?

6 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Are you joking?

Use your common sense na. All the villages that Boko Haram has attacked were dominated by Sunni Muslims and this guy is indirectly telling us that Boko haram is on the same side with Sunni Muslims and its fighting the shiites

2 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Use your common sense na. All the villages that Boko Haram has attacked were dominated by Sunni Muslims and this guy is indirectly telling us that Boko haram is on the same side with Sunni Muslims and its fighting the shiites

I don't think you reason well because if you did you would have understood that I was calling you out for saying that boko haram rarely attacked christians.

When this whole boko haram shit started Christians really suffered, there was hardly a Sunday that went by without at least one church being blown to pieces with Christians inside and you come here to talk rubbish?

It was when boko haram decided to start dealing with their muslim brothers that you guys now understand that pepper dey hot for yansh abi

5 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by abduljabbar4(m): 6:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

I don't think you reason well because if you did you would have understood that I was calling you out for saying that boko haram rarely attacked christians.

When this whole boko haram shit started Christians really suffered, there was hardly a Sunday that went by without at least one church being blown to pieces with Christians inside and you come here to talk rubbish?

It was when boko haram decided to start dealing with their muslim brothers that you guys now understand that pepper dey hot for yansh abi

You must be out of your senses. Really! You are very stupeed. Go through all their attacks from 2010 to 2015 you will realize that christians suffered less than 5% of their attacks. If they wanted to attack christians, they would have based themselves in southern Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by bolaino(m): 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You must be out of your senses. Really! You are very stupeed. Go through all their attacks from 2010 to 2015 you will realize that christians suffered less than 5% of their attacks. If they wanted to attack christians, they would have based themselves in southern Nigeria
now you're sounding like a Boko Haram sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by abduljabbar4(m): 8:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
bolaino:
now you're sounding like a Boko Haram sympathizer.

You christians are hypocrites. So just because they are one of the least affected, i have become their sympathizer. You disgust me. All of you

2 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by dealslip(f): 8:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

2) You are an insider

How can you say in rare cases, Christian. You are so insensitive. Christians have been the Sallah ram of BH for the past years.

1 Like

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by Aromas: 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

You sound like someone who's brain has damage undecided

3 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2015
dealslip:

How can you say in rare cases, Christian. You are so insensitive. Christians have been the Sallah ram of BH for the past years.

Please take your time and check. Christians suffered less than 5/100 of Boko Haram attacks. Im sure the christians that were killed between 2010 and 2015 are not up to 500

2 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by Karanka: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Please take your time and check. Christians suffered less than 5/100 of Boko Haram attacks. Im sure the christians that were killed between 2010 and 2015 are not up to 500
This your analogy is wrong.
How can you say that Boko haram rarely attack christians?
What you should be checking is not the number of christians that have been killed by Boko haram,knowing fully well that the North where Boko Haram operate is majorly populated by Muslims.
You should be checking the number of Christians that have been directly targeted by Boko Haram.
In all fairness,Boko Haram started out mainly attacking Christians,but later included muslims in their attacks.
Don't say that Boko Haram rarely attack Christians;that is wrong.
Just a quick question to clarify this issue for you: if let's say,Boko Haram sees an easy Christian target and also sees a muslim easy target,which of them do you think Boko Haram will attack first?

1 Like

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by Pidggin(f): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
All this could have been avoided if Bubu was more tactical
Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by abduljabbar4(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Karanka:

This your analogy is wrong.
How can you say that Boko haram rarely attack christians?
What you should be checking is not the number of christians that have been killed by Boko haram,knowing fully well that the North where Boko Haram operate is majorly populated by Muslims.
You should be checking the number of Christians that have been directly targeted by Boko Haram.
In all fairness,Boko Haram started out mainly attacking Christians,but later included muslims in their attacks.
Don't say that Boko Haram rarely attack Christians;that is wrong.
Just a quick question to clarify this issue for you: if let's say,Boko Haram sees an easy Christian target and also sees a muslim easy target,which of them do you think Boko Haram will attack first?

How many times have christians been targeted by boko haram? How many? My friend stop deceiving yourself. Boko haram only attacks christians once in every 100 of its attacks. As for your question, they will attack Muslims because thats clearly what they are after. Destroying the Muslim Ummah. I would love to show you a video where he said there is no difference between Muslims from other sects and non-muslims. They see us all non-muslims.

All in all the number of christians that were killed is not even up to 300

2 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by OKKO(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Not only that BH attack Christian as a group (initially all Churches in Borno was bombed or burnt down), they target them as individual all over North until BH finally settle in 3 NE states. Churches in Kano, Zaria were attacked and muslims celebrated it (including the northern elites, politicians and clerics). Remember that Gov. Kwakwanso was implicated in the Kano motor park bombing that targeted the Southerner.

There was a time volunteers was donating free buses to evacuate Southerners from Borno.

When bomb went off in a BEER palour in Christian dominated Sabongeri area of Zaria, their muslim neighborhood was thrown into party, jubilation openly, chanting "KILL THEM ALL INFIDELS". It was widely believed Northerners then that BH has come to advance/enforce SHARIA laws.

3 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by bolaino(m): 8:49am On Dec 18, 2015
abduljabbar4:

You christians are hypocrites. So just because they are one of the least affected, i have become their sympathizer. You disgust me. All of you
this is precisely what I am saying, the atrocities of Boko haram do not disgust you, but Christians disgust you, You're a Bigot.

1 Like

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2015
bolaino:
this is precisely what I am saying, the atrocities of Boko haram do not disgust you, but Christians disgust you, You're a Bigot.

You are very stupeed if thats how you reason. Infack the best answer to you is "k".

Note: i wont reply you again cos the best answer for your likes is silence

2 Likes

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by bolaino(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2016
bolaino:
The Shia Islamic Movement or whatever you want to call it, is another Terrorist sect that is in the open. And it is very sad that the Nigerian Intelligence agencies can not see past their noses, it is becoming more apparent by the day that the Nigerian DSS and Military Intelligence are incompetent, and if this is the way that they are going to go about issues that pertain to National security, then I think Nigeria is going to be dust in the coming months. Nigerians never realize anything until it's too late, Hezbollah has been in Nigeria for many years now, and they have been using the Shia Islamic Movement as a Front to carry out different activities, and they usually lay the blame on the doorstep of Boko Haram, and it is because of this that Boko Haram has increased it's attacks on Shiites in Nigeria, The Nigerian Army is unaware of many things going on, and I think it is time that The Nigerian Security agencies do an overhaul of it's entire agents, as most of them have either been compromised or are incompetent, there is a serious threat to our National security, in the guise of the Islamic Shia Movement, and the Government should do more to cramp down the activities of these terrorists. Who are the Al quds brigade? The Al quds Brigade are the military and intelligence gathering arm of the Iranian Military and they are cunning as they are deadly, and they have succeeded in sponsoring Hezbollah into Nigeria, Using Lebanon as their Launching Pad, the Nigerian Government should wake up, there is not much time left, as very soon, there will be open warfare between Boko Haram and Hezbollah In Nigeria. This is information that is being circulated amongst security analysts, dealing with counter terrorism, Nigeria has now become home to not only Hezbollah and the Islamic State, but also other up and coming Jihadist networks, and if the Government does not use a hard fist to cramp down on these dissidents, they are going to turn the country to Dust, they have chemical weapons in Nigeria, Boko Haram especially, and they will soon start using it on civilian populations, but as usual the Nigerian Army seems only to be concerned with just fighting guerrilla warfare, ladies and gentle men, we are in the era where the art of war has evolved into the Fourth Generation warfare way of fighting, and this type of war is not going to be fought in bushes or in forests, No, this type of warfare would be fought in streets, in cities in densely populated areas, by people who are under the influence of all types of Mind control and drugs, and it's very funny that The Nigerian Government is failing to realize that the countries it is running to for help are the ones orchestrating all these terrorists acts in this country, through subtle means, The Iranian Government is a two faced Government, and the President Should be careful with dealing with Iran, The world is already on the eve of a 3rd world war, we are all just waiting for the fireworks to begin, and when the fireworks begin, we will know who is who, I want to use this medium to warn members of the Nigerian army and the DSS to be vigilant in the coming days, as a lot of terrorists plots are being planned this very moment as we speak, with help from many foreign Countries, there is a plan to turn Nigeria to rubble in the coming weeks, we all have to be vigilant and watchful, report any suspicious persons around your neighborhood to the nearest police station, be careful of new faces in your area, especially if they seem not to blend with your surroundings, the coming weeks are going to test Nigeria, and I hope Nigeria is still standing after this, The Nigerian Civil war is a joke compared to what is about to happen, they want to use Nigeria as a Dumping Ground for all sorts of weapons, from the cheap Norinco type Ak 47, to American Made M4s and AntiTank, and even MANPADS the next few weeks will be crucial to Nigeria's survival, I pray God Helps us. Long Live The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by bolaino(m): 5:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Fanaticism does not pay.
Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by bennyann: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2016
OP, be careful. Because you seem to be stylishly covering up for boko haram. Na only God know who be who for this country.
Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by bolaino(m): 6:06am On Apr 09, 2019
bolaino:
Re: WARNING! Hezbollah In Nigeria: The Menace Of Iran's Al Quds Brigade. by Gunayo(m): 7:24am On Apr 09, 2019
abduljabbar4:

How will they have based in the south? Is that their territory? The north is their territory that's why they easily operates their because they are used to the terrain unlike a strange place like the southern part. Also christians suffer more than 5% attack from boko harm except you have not been born by then. Please lets use our brain to comment and not anus that pass out rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Money Launderers Are In Trouble Says Buhari: Crazy Penalties / Ethnic Groups That Always "Click" In Nigeria. / The Changing Face Of Abubakar Shekau Proofs He His Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.