Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,847 members, 7,851,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family (47257 Views)

Babangida Alive In Germany, Not Dead – Family. / Why Alison-madueke Is Not Yet Repatriated, By EFCC / Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by hatchy(f): 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2015
Life remains a mystery only the creator can unfold.Bubbling with life yesterday.....a shadow of herself today.Yet human beings will never humble themselves and know that no condition is permanent. May God keep u.

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
You shall not die but live to return all the money you stole IJN. Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Nikapetrelli(f): 8:14pm On Dec 17, 2015
Real or fake news,she will still die.Is just dat d date is not yet official
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by alaoabiodun(m): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
“The report is untrue. She’s alive and well,” a family source said.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by afonjay: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
I dnt wish her dead bt if she does we can still get the money back even easily cos the method being used to get abacha loot can still be applied get d looted money.. God is 1daful she can survive it bt akuyili sickness was not as worst as dis she couldn't make it. Mariam babangida d same likewise subsquent cases like dat. I thought before now dat one can buy death with money if u ve enough like diezani. If not why are they acumulating wealth. Useless brain or ideology.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by WhatOnEarth: 8:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Not so early madam.

You shall not DIE!!!

You shall live to return our stolen money.

Then you can decide whether you want to die or not.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by tuna4servi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
Let her come back and dere after go to jail. Jail is sure for her
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by timunstopable: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2015
Abeg make Efcc quickly track all out money be4 this woman dies oo

I no wan hear say our money enter voice mail
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by dapsonlou(m): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
Can someone who no get cancer die of cancer? The family are the only who who heard the dead rumor.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Emdee590(m): 9:26pm On Dec 17, 2015
skuribeebo:
you shall die in jesus name.
Amin Amiin oooo
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by alinice(m): 9:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
If dis woman die wit our money,buhari go follow her go grave go collect de money ooo
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by smoby(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Vanity .
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Mackson01: 9:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
I think there is element of truth in that rumor. That she never die na cover up. Believe me

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by dalaman: 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mackson01:
I think there is element of truth in that rumor. That she never die na cover up. Believe me

Some one just said the same thing here.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by TruthBishop(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2015
What is so special about her being alive. Abeg return the loots first ooo. Like mother like son.
Blood of so many Nigerian a crying from the ground. You evil caused them their lives.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by illusionsbyafo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2015
After u give us our billions, u re free to go... Say hi to diepriye
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by sholay2011(m): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
olowodaddy:
You shall not die but live to return all the money you stole IJN. Amen
grin grin grin
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by kayalla(f): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
dis one wey dem don dey rumor death. any last wish or questions?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by TruthBishop(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Good name is better than riches. What a misfortune she is to the motherhood, what an embarrassment to the womanhood, what a shame to be a wife, what a disgrace to be called a mother who have failed in child up bring. You can see the worthlessness in her children. return our money. How can u recover from your illnesses using a coursed and stolen money.
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Jesusloveyou: 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
madridguy:
You shall not die.
she shall not die but live to return our money back to us

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by sholay2011(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2015
TruthBishop:
Good name is better than riches. What a misfortune she is to the motherhood, what an embarrassment to the womanhood, what a shame to be a wife, what a disgrace to be called a mother who have failed in child up bring. You can see the worthlessness in her children. return our money. How can u recover from your illnesses using a coursed and stolen money.
Ah...oga easy oo...she go return am...eh eh shocked
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by 9jatatafo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
I pray she gets healed and she will know what it is to treat people good
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Jesusloveyou: 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2015
alaoabiodun:
“The report is untrue. She’s alive and well,” a family source said.
and d same family source also said she had died,

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by stevecantrell: 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
Mackson01:

Dora

Maryam

Yaradua

Same 'ol same 'ol
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by momonny: 1:01am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by wink2015(m): 5:33am On Dec 18, 2015
[size=18pt]The federal government of Nigeria should make effort to get those money that were traced to her as former minister of petroleum.[/size]
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by Kay2120(m): 7:26am On Dec 18, 2015
timunstopable:
Abeg make Efcc quickly track all out money be4 this woman dies oo
I no wan hear say our money enter voice mail
Lol
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by ALLI1009(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2015
fg pls collect our money now from her before she go 😈😈😈😈😈😈😢😢😢😢😢
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by bamite(m): 7:43am On Dec 18, 2015
Twaci:
She doesn't look well to me though sad

Do get well mum smiley
How old are you?
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by J4justice: 8:30am On Dec 18, 2015
Our leaders keep astonishing me every second that passes by.
When they want to do shopping they go Dubai nd Paris.
When they want to relax they travel to London.
When they want to invest or deposit our money nd our common wealth, they go to Switzerland.
When they became sick they travel to India nd Germany for treatment.
But when they die they be flown to Nigeria for burial.
Pls I want to ask "is Nigeria a burial ground for our leaders "

1 Like

Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by billyG(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Diezani Alison-madueke Is Not Dead – Family by alaskido(m): 12:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
These 2 pictures look so different. When she was chopping money and when she was arrested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi Jogging On The Stairs To The Podium In Taraba Rally / Simon Ekpa Writes UN, Names Self As Prime Minister, Lists Other Officials / Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His ‘sins’: New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.