Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Ucth Collected #5,000 Each From Intending Interns. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ucth Collected #5,000 Each From Intending Interns. (964 Views)

750 SDG Trainees Collect 100,000 Each From Enugu State Government / NPOWER Thank You Oooo I Have Collected My Device (Photo) / Have You Collected Your Npower Tablet ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ucth Collected #5,000 Each From Intending Interns. by Willas04: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
The University of Calabar Teaching Hospital Collected the sum of #5,000 from each of the candidates that took part in an internship/housemanship exam. The exam was written on 16th December, 2015. Each candidate that applied for internship/housemanship was made to pay the said sum to qualify for the screening exam.

I just wonder when poor job seekers in this country will look for job and not be exploited by employers and government agents. What is your take on this?
Re: Ucth Collected #5,000 Each From Intending Interns. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 16, 2016
Willas04:
The University of Calabar Teaching Hospital Collected the sum of #5,000 from each of the candidates that took part in an internship/housemanship exam. The exam was written on 16th December, 2015. Each candidate that applied for internship/housemanship was made to pay the said sum to qualify for the screening exam.

I just wonder when poor job seekers in this country will look for job and not be exploited by employers and government agents. What is your take on this?

bro any information for ucth interview successful candidates. Do they have a transparent process or via connection things.

(1) (Reply)

Professional CV Writing And Evaluation / March Entry Level Jobs. Hurry Now! / Web Developers Needed Urgently(experienced,entry Level And Graduate Interns)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.