Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid (16181 Views)

Nigerian Prostitute Based In Europe Begs Her Madam To Let Her Go. Photos/Video / I Robbed To Pay My Children’s School Fees — Suspect (photo) / I Robbed People To Build A House-suspected Car Snatcher (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Islie: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
By Christopher Oji

THE Lagos State Police Command has arrested a housemaid who robbed her madam of cash and valuables worth several millions of Naira.
Also in Police net is the elder brother to the house help.

The housemaid, Chidima (other names withheld) and her brother, Emma, indigenes of Ebonyi State are being detained at the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) Ikeja.
Chidima who Spoke with Daily Sun said: “I actually committed the robbery. I waited for my madam to leave for office and I ran­sacked the house. I collected expensive things, such as, laptops, tablet, Ipads, gold, phones and money. I then called my elder brother to meet me somewhere and handed everything to him for sale.

“After handing over the items to my brother, I returned home and raised the alarm that robbers have raided our house. My madam believed the story and even treated me think­ing that I may have been injured. I was crying all through and Madam was pleading with me to stop crying so that I won’t break down.

“Sir, I must confess, I did it to raise money for my mother’s surgery. She has been sick and our Doctor charged N500,000 for the treatment. I begged my madam to assist me but she said she had no money. I have tried many of our relatives, none was willing to help and my brother kept disturbing me with phone calls. The harassment was too much for me to bear, hence, I decided to remedy the situation by robbing my madam.

“I may not have told my brother that I robbed my madam, but where did he think that I got the things I gave him to sell? I am a housemaid on a monthly salary of N20,000. My brother should stop blaming me, after all, it was his mistake that put us in this mess. I successfully perfected everything and my madam had no iota of suspicion that I did it.

“Instead of selling the items my brother started using the Tabletops and it was through his foolishness that the police tracked and arrested him. I was shocked when he was brought face-to-face with me. Let him stop crying and admit what we did. Let us carry our crosses. My only regret is that my mother is still sick and we have been subjected to ridicules. If I had known, I would have allowed things to work out their natural ways.”

His elder brother who was weeping like a baby said: “She did not tell me that she stole the things. She told me that her madam gave her the things. I was so happy and told her that I should thank her madam for the gift but she prevented me. She said her madam does not like people showing appreciation when she does good things. She is my sister, so I believed her. Now that I know the truth, I will never trust her again. I want the Police to forgive us as we are first offenders.”

The State Commissioner Of Police, Mr. Fatai Owoseni said: “The Househelp was employed three months ago through the internet. She belongs to a syndicate that send its members to houses as house helps with the intention to rob their employers. She would have committed more havoc if detectives did not crack the syndicate on time. That is why we are always appealing to the public not to employ domestic staff through the internet.

He said the Police was on the trail of other members of the syndicate who are on the run.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/i-robbed-my-madam-to-raise-money-for-my-mums-surgery-housemaid/

lalasticlala
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by utenwuson: 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
na wah

1 Like

Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2015
But, that doesn't justify you to turn into a YAM CHOPPER..
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Pidggin(f): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
There is no acceptable excuse for stealing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by investigator007: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Some stories can be so shocking. Whom do we believe now shocked shocked

Meanwhile in another news,

I urgently need scrap vessels to buy.

20,000T and above (any location within Nigeria)

3,000T & above (Lagos only)

PM me if you have a confirm one. wink
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by damton(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
There is no reason to justify theft.

A thief would always steal even if he has the whole wealth in the world at his/her disposal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by samyale(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
z dat a good excuse 2 steal?..
all dis madam DAT do shop 4 maids on OLX slf
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Fialm: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
Lobatan
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by muller1(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
.wow smart but wrong timing.
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Ugomba(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Buhari should probe her.
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Demmocrats(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hunger Bad!!!
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by raph101(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Go! your sins are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Flashh: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
Just tell your madam how it all went. She might sympathize on behalf of your mother.

If you can do that, you're set free!

10 Likes

Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by hakeem4(m): 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2015
The worth of what she stole is more than 500k

Thief na thief sha

1 Like

Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by MrImole: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
Omo á tójú ìwo náà.

1 Like

Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Daslim180(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
OK
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Aromas: 10:09pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sorry about your mum, wish her quick recovery!!! But mind u thief na thief
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sometimes I feel for this criminals. Some are not really thieves just because of the problem they are facing that is making them steal

5 Likes

Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by tuna4servi(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
Stealing is stealing b4 God
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by JoshB92: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
2-0...............ur mum still sick, about to die and u two are detained in d police custody................
so disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2015
Omo jati jati
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by spanishkid(m): 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2015
In a country like nigeria where nothing works why won't her citizens steal in order to survive?

4 Likes

Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by patric66: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2015
Ok
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Ayatullah(m): 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
This story is cooked up. I challenge the sun newspaper reporter to dispute my claim.
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Afritop(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
SHE HAS SUCEEDED IN SPOILING BUSINESS FOR GENUINE AND HONEST HOUSEMAID WAITING TO BE EMPLOYED VIA INTERNET
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by tammie24: 11:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
She isnt sorry he did it
She's sorry he got caught
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by kingsley18(m): 12:52am On Dec 18, 2015
Na Wow... Everyday bad news
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by itsmayiela(m): 5:41am On Dec 18, 2015
End time housemaid
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Omotayor123(f): 6:45am On Dec 18, 2015
My dear, stealing is now corruption!!!
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by sweatlana: 6:59am On Dec 18, 2015
So u could not ask abi?
Re: I Robbed My Madam To Raise Money For My Mum’s Surgery –housemaid by Exponental(m): 7:08am On Dec 18, 2015
I kind of pity her but sorry..... wrong move!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Will Poison My Husband If Court Doesn’t Separate Us' – Wife / Bayelsa Chieftain Allegedly Hijacks Election Box In Yenagoa / Mob Attacks Alleged Cannibals In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.