Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,483 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! (2069 Views)

NAF Trains Recruits And EFCC Operatives (photos) / Supreme Court Dares Buhari, Apc And Efcc, You Can Set Up Mchinry, We Cnt Fvour U / Just In: Efcc Finally Docks Raymond Dokpesi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by noblefrank31(m): 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2015
I made this cartoon during my leisure today after much reflections on the alarming rate of Bribery and Corruption making its rouse all over the country nowadays. Thank God Nemesis is catching up with the perpetrators alongside their partners and accomplices-in-Crime. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by Demmocrats(m): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2015
Pictures
Re: When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by freakthingz(m): 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2015
Jejely vomit am

Where is the pinshures
Re: When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by jamex93(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
where d pic oooo
Re: When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by nanocash: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Hilarious

1 Like

Re: When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by noblefrank31(m): 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
Sorry all, I unmindfully omitted the picture when I published this post initially. But I have just fixed the cartoon above now. So take a look at it and have your say. Enjoy!
Re: When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by adonbilivit: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2015
the politician be like who dem use do ritual.
Re: When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by Annstar(f): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
EFCC ain't smilling
Re: When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by Annstar(f): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
EFCC ain't smilling coolcool
Re: When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by sirthisthickkal: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
noblefrank31 post=41100180
:

I made this cartoon during my leisure today after much reflections on the alarming rate of Bribery and Corruption making its rouse all over the country nowadays. Thank God Nemesis is catching up with the perpetrators alongside their partners and accomplices-in-Crime. Cheers!!!
But i think drawing dansuki with that fat belly instead of the man would convey ur message more clearly. You could also add dokpesi, metuh etc at the back of dansuki waiting for their own turn. Above all, Creative drawing you have here i must confess

2 Likes

Re: When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by SurefireAsoOke: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
Nice Art

1 Like

Re: When You 'Eat' Bribe And EFCC Finally Catches You (Funny Cartoon)! by chris4gold(m): 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
good 1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Southern Groups Knock Buhari’s Pro-north Security Appointments / BAD NEWS!!!! Buhari Orders Major Increase in Price Of Data Plans / Best Analysis Of The Ikwerre Identity Crisis By Pazienza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.