Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Massive Crowd Welcomes Wike In Port-harcourt Airport (see Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd Welcomes Wike In Port-harcourt Airport (see Photos) (593 Views)

Okezie Ikpeazu Welcomes Wike To Abia State (Photos) / Crowd Welcomes Ifeanyi Ubah As He Arrives Nnewi (Photos) / A Jubilant Crowd Welcomes Buhari To France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd Welcomes Wike In Port-harcourt Airport (see Photos) by MRSPEAKER1(m): 8:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
Thousands of supporters of Nyesom Wike thronged the Port Harcourt International Airport on Thursday, December 17, to welcome the governor from his Abuja trip.

Addressing the crowd, Wike described the nullification of his election as a temporary setback, stressing that God’s will and the mandate of the people will prevail at the end of the day.

He called on the people of Rivers state to remain peaceful and noted that his lawyers already started the process of appeal to the Supreme Court.

See some photos below:

more stories and pictures @ http://www.teebernie.com/massive-crowd-welcomes-wike-in-port-harcourt-airport/

Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Wike In Port-harcourt Airport (see Photos) by MRSPEAKER1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2015
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Wike In Port-harcourt Airport (see Photos) by fagbalex(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Did that bring food to my table? Abeg make I eat my amala and ewedu joh!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Wike In Port-harcourt Airport (see Photos) by Tolexander: 9:02pm On Dec 17, 2015
I remember the story of Jesus Christ when he was on earth, while ridding on the colt to Jerusalem, the people welcomed him shouting Hosanna! Hosanna!! Hosanna!!!
The same people shouting Hosanna were the ones later shouting "crucify him"! "Crucify him"!! "Crucify him"!!!

Hope these people trooping out to welcome Wike today won't be the same people that won't bother to look down the ballot paper to thumbprint on APC during the election!
Re: Massive Crowd Welcomes Wike In Port-harcourt Airport (see Photos) by SurefireAsoOke: 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
I was here........

For AsoOke, Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

Another Gas Station On Fire In Asaba / Country Of The Kingdom Of Western Nigeria Wish you Merry Xmas-Ademusiwaa / FG To Reduce Petrol Pump Price To N85 Per Litre From Jan 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.