Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction (1457 Views)

Red Egbesu Water Lions Demand Release Of Dasuki And Kanu / Bafarawa: N4.6billion I Received From Dasuki Was For Spiritual Purpose / Bode George, Odili Got N100M Each From Dasuki In Arms Purchase Scam - Sahara Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by kstadaura: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2015
grin Talk true ooo

Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by Demmocrats(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2015
You pick and say "wrong Number"

2 Likes

Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by Chanchit: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2015
The number won't even go through, cos since the day Dasuki starts confessing, I don enter Zanzibar direct to hibernate.

1 Like

Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by fbtowner(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
that means Exile is calling. I need to enter sleep mode.
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by Tolexander: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2015
"The number you are calling does not exist,
Please check the number and dial again later"

1 Like

Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by kingofchess(m): 9:19pm On Dec 17, 2015
lwkmd
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by babyfaceafrica: 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2015
Break the sim
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by chris4gold(m): 9:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
d person you are calling is not available!

1 Like

Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by mrmetoo1: 9:41pm On Dec 17, 2015
I'll start condemning the state of prisons and start preaching prison reform

3 Likes

Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by Officialkenshin(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
Chanchit:
The number won't even go through, cos since the day Dasuki starts confessing, I don enter Zanzibar direct to hibernate.

Lwkmd o
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by Cutehector(m): 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2015
Run to kazhakstan
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by Technocrat1759(m): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2015
I will go on indefinite pilgrimage 2 isreal.
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by Olamipapa(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2015
Dasuki! Dasuki!!
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by simonlee(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2015
I will answer the call and burst into tears, lamenting how I did in my sleep. If asked, I'll say am the younger brother, and just came from the village for the burial
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by diana158(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Guy u funny lol
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by diana158(m): 12:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
]I'll start condemning the state of prisons and start preaching prison reform .lol
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lmao. I go remove nd grind my sim into powder immediately grin
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by blazetitov: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by carinmom(f): 1:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
simonlee:
I will answer the call and burst into tears, lamenting how I did in my sleep. If asked, I'll say am the younger brother, and just came from the village for the burial
lwkmd grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by Lanretoye(m): 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
I will pick and say 'to copy this tune,press 1'
Re: You Collected Money From Dasuki And You See This Call What Will Be Your Reaction by gebest: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
i ll pick and say welcome to customer care, for english press 1, for yoruba press 2, for hausa press 3, for igbo press 4, for pigin press 5, to listen to this message again press 6. thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Uncovers 10 Billion Naira Hidden In Education Budget / Graphic Photos Fulani Herdsmen Attacked Rangers On Patrol Around Kariyo Bauchi / So Sad! Female Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.