Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release (40461 Views)

Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha / Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by MrPresident1: 3:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ishilove:
Aha! You're Yoruba married to an igbo wife, MrPresident1. I remember now cheesy

In mandingo, 'You are mouthed' translates 'tuk tuttuk l'enu bi nuclear bomb tik chu ka' grin
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by fajani(m): 3:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
[size=34pt]IGBOS WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR LIVES OVER NOTHING[/size]
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by onajo2000(m): 3:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Zoharariel:

It is very simple. A child that says Nigeria will not sleep shall surely end up in the mortuary.

Imagine after committing a treasonable felony and being narrowly let off the hook, some useless groups are now demanding for 100Million Naira to be paid in damages.

Tell me, what deters others from also towing that dishonourable path of stoking the fire of disunity when they know it pays at the end.

People dey talk MUMU dey talk..... Big fool
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
MrPresident1:

In mandingo, 'You are mouthed' translates 'tuk tuttuk l'enu bi nuclear bomb tik chu ka' grin
Mscheew

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Godson32(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Na wah o! Why being partial. If u comment in favour of nnamdi kanu or biafra they will remove ur comment,if u comment against nnamdi kanu,if u called him an idiot or u comment that biafra people are useless they will leave ur comment. Na big wah o,u for no allow the post on ur site nah,I know say una fit remove my own comment but I never talk anything o,just passing.
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by VUVUZELA10: 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is how they provoked Boro Haram to becoming a monstrous terrorists group.
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Elclassico: 8:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
What is sad is that some people on this thread are justifying the killing of these civilians. This in itself shows what is wrong with Nigeria.

Those civilians did nothing wrong. They were just happy. are we not free to be happy in Nigeria?
These past few weeks the Nigerian govt. have just been killing innocent civilian with impunity. Then some of you people will wonder why some groups don't what to be a part of this country any more.
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Elclassico: 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Zoharariel:

It is very simple. A child that says Nigeria will not sleep shall surely end up in the mortuary.

Imagine after committing a treasonable felony and being narrowly let off the hook, some useless groups are now demanding for 100Million Naira to be paid in damages.

Tell me, what deters others from also towing that dishonourable path of stoking the fire of disunity when they know it pays at the end.

You are a despicable creature with no heart. People like you are the problem in Nigeria.
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by friends4ever(m): 10:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
This is Democratic regime, the military should return back to barracks. This is mopol era not military era please.
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by DrChukzy(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
How many Boko haram have the Useless army killed? Yeye soldiers lukin 4 innocent citizens to kill.
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by DerideGull(m): 10:29pm On Dec 18, 2015
Godson32:
Na wah o! Why being partial. If u comment in favour of nnamdi kanu or biafra they will remove ur comment,if u comment against nnamdi kanu,if u called him an idiot or u comment that biafra people are useless they will leave ur comment. Na big wah o,u for no allow the post on ur site nah,I know say una fit remove my own comment but I never talk anything o,just passing.

Why do you think Nigeria is termed dead-end?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Yeske2(m): 10:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Story for the gods, they were warned.
Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
The more they nigerian pray for the death of NNAMDI KANU is the more they entire people of nigeria will perish.

Just wait and see fools***

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Geraraheremehn: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
madridguy:
I am from the best among best tribe " Yoruba "

The hateful tribe that told other tribe to drown in lagoon, the hateful tribe that displayed banner that other tribe's 2 leave dia states mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Biafra: 5 Shot Dead Celebrating Kanu’s Release by Eluwilussit(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
datribune:

Don't show ur ignorance by comparing Kanu's attempt at violent secession wit self-determination as promoted in those countries dat u quoted. Kanu is on YouTube video soliciting 4 guns & bullets to wage a war of violent secession against Nigeria. No country in d civilized world would support such a misadventure.
I'm not aware of any international statutes dat support violent secession as preached by Kanu, rather, d declaration on principles of international law adopted by d UN in 1970, declares dat there are no legal grounds for secession. dis is because at least half of all modern states have emerged thru conquests or amalgamation & if we are going to try to eliminate all historical injustices through secession, d modern world would be dragged into a bloody large scale war.
There is a diversity of choices dat support & make self-determination possible but not violent secession.
d Fed Govt did d right thing by arresting him. They've shown magnanimity by releasing him but he need not push his luck because even Britain wit their security consciousness will frm now on monitor d activities of an individual who was cited 4 terrorism by d Nigerian authorities.

U are pathetic. Read your post again. U don't support violent secession, really? Tell me, is it Czech Republic, abi na Croatia and all the small countries that litter Eastern Europe that seceded peacefully?

U claim that if all the modern states decide to secede, that there will be large scale war, yet in the same post you don't think they will support Kanu and IPOB because he advocates violence. You are mistaken. As mad as North Korea is, them still get friends and well wishers.

I hate to think that we are erroneously believing in the sanctity of our unity. If it ain't working, then it simply ain't working.

I don't support Kanu nor ipob but that doesn't mean that they don't have a case or the right to seek self determination. They do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Indimi’s Post-Baby Body / Where Is Aisha Buhari? / APC Governors Laugh As Buhari Declares His Second Term Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.