Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Remote Key Needed! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Remote Key Needed! (738 Views)

2002 Bora (bank Use) 470k, & CarinaE wagon with Remote key, engine Immobilizer 5 / Audi, Seat, Skoda, Vw And Porsche Transponder And Remote Key Programming / Replacement Remote Key Shells! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remote Key Needed! by KM3(m): 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2009
Hi All,

I need to replace my remote key for my honda EOD car.

If you specialize in this, kindly post your contact no, i'll give you a call.

I am based in Lagos.

Tnx.
Re: Remote Key Needed! by keyremotes(m): 9:24pm On Jun 08, 2009
[size=28pt]This is what you need now for your EOD.[/size]

Re: Remote Key Needed! by keyremotes(m): 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
;d

Re: Remote Key Needed! by bombsquad(m): 9:21pm On Jun 23, 2009
EOD theft is pretty rampant in lagos these days, If this guy needs a new smart key for his EOD i suggest he should only be reffered to coscharis motors who will kake sure he is the rightful owner of the car.
Re: Remote Key Needed! by keyremotes(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2009
bombsquad:

EOD theft is pretty rampant in lagos these days, If this guy needs a new smart key for his EOD i suggest he should only be reffered to coscharis motors who will kake sure he is the rightful owner of the car.
bombsquad, without sounding insulting, I guess you do not understand the workings of a transponder key system.
The stolen EOD'd you mentioned MUST HAVE BEEN high jacked (stolen in motion) and not when parked.

New keys CANNOT be added to these cars without the being programmed directly into the vehicle itself.

Coscharis Motors are not a Honda dealer.

Remember there are people who do this key business legitimately who service the "American Spec" market which a lot of Nigerians now belong to.
Re: Remote Key Needed! by bombsquad(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2009
@key remotes: a friend of mine had his 2005 EOD stolen while parked, Hasnt retrieved it till date.I figure the thieves would need new smart keys to make it a convincing sale, Im sure they could contact you to help with that??if i knew who they were,ild just give them your contact details, that would definitely make things a lot easier or them.
Re: Remote Key Needed! by keyremotes(m): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2009
The system on your friends car must have been compromised for it to have been stolen.

We do not do keys for just anybody.
We have proceedures that we follow.

We do not sell keys to ressellers, we do not attend to drivers etc.

I can assure you they will not come to me.
Re: Remote Key Needed! by bombsquad(m): 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
Ok sir, pls and pls dont cut keys for just anyone, please, it hurts a lot to lose a car, btw: can you replace a key for a land rover freelander 1999?and how much would it cost??what if he already has the key but needs it to be sync'd??thanks.
Re: Remote Key Needed! by keyremotes(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2009
bombsquad:

Ok sir, pls and pls dont cut keys for just anyone, please, it hurts a lot to lose a car, btw: can you replace a key for a land rover freelander 1999?and how much would it cost??what if he already has the key but needs it to be sync'd??thanks.
Sorry I do not do LR keys.
We focus mainly on American specs of Acura, Honda, Infiniti, Nissan, Toyota, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Some models of Audi and Vw and Ford.
Re: Remote Key Needed! by keyremotes(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2009
;d
Re: Remote Key Needed! by bombsquad(m): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2009
ok, understood, thx.

(1) (Reply)

1999 - Toyota Corrolla- (toks) Needed Urgently / Neatly Used 2002 Xterra: Just 11months Old. Good Car - =n=1,450,000:00 / 2001 Mercedez Benz E320

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.