Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

I Drank Nothing But Water For A Week & Here's What Happened - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Drank Nothing But Water For A Week & Here's What Happened (634 Views)

My Rehab Story,i Guess I Failed Nairalanders, I Drank 1 Bottle Of Codeine (pics) / Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / ‘boy, 3, Who Drank Acid, Abandoned In LUTH’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Drank Nothing But Water For A Week & Here's What Happened by binoosmart(m): 8:40am On Dec 18, 2015
You can’t live without water. It’s just a fact of life. If you’re anything like me, however, you also can’t live without coffee. Coffee is like a secret element of the world, a warm hug on a bad day, a pick-me-up when you’re beaten down. Between work, classes, extracurriculars and friends, coffee is an absolute necessity.

However, I don’t exactly drink coffee the “healthy” way. I tend to use all of Starbucks’ Sugar in the Raw packets shamelessly. My family has even been known to say, “Hey, do you need some coffee with your sugar?”

Despite how not cool it is to judge someone’s coffee drinking habits, they kind of have a point. I do drink too much coffee, with probably way too much sugar.

Meanwhile, I skip water for most of my day
— which I know is not good for me. So I decided to shake things up and swap out my usual cups of coffee (and every other kind of not-great-for-you beverage) and just drink water.

In doing my research on how amazing water is for you (trying to convince myself it's as good as coffee), I found a People Magazine article, where celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak suggested drinking water to boost your metabolism, keep you fuller for longer, and make you more energized and active. The trainer wrote, “Symptoms of even mild dehydration include fatigue, headaches, reduced concentration and reduced cognitive function.” Pasternak has trained people like
Read full article ::::: www.ebiraland..co.ke/2015/12/i-drank-nothing-but-water-for-week.html

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Prevent Hiv / 300, 000 Nigerian kids may lose their lives in 2016 - UNICEF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.