Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

See The Bird I Caught This Morning - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Bird I Caught This Morning (1916 Views)

See The Grasscutter I Caught Today In The Farm / My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) / Bush Dog Killed In Our Fish Farm This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bird I Caught This Morning by teflondoncuzo(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2015
Plz does anyone know what the name of this bird is caught it this AM and intend on keeping it.

Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by braine(m): 9:47am On Dec 18, 2015
Never seen before it.
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by kilokeys(m): 9:48am On Dec 18, 2015
Preserve nature

Better leave it and let it fly o jare..

Except of course, u want it to born for you grin

1 Like

Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by tayebest(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2015
guess it is not a pure breed! grin
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by jamex93(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2015
waiting u use catch am
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by teflondoncuzo(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2015
jamex93:
waiting u use catch am

My hands
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by bigtt76(f): 10:06am On Dec 18, 2015
Na so Bird Flu or Ebola de take start and spread. You go catch bird you nor know wetin de de body undecided Issorite

1 Like

Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by jamex93(m): 10:10am On Dec 18, 2015
teflondoncuzo:

My hands

shocked shocked shocked

how?

u dey fly too ni
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by teflondoncuzo(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2015
jamex93:

shocked shocked shocked

how?

u dey fly too ni

Fly ke. Abeg oh it landed and I guess it was tired cos when I move close to it it didn't fly instead it ran so I chased and caught it

1 Like

Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by Hamster143(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2015
Its called LILY TROTTER have them in swamp behind my house here.
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by jamex93(m): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2015
teflondoncuzo:

Fly ke. Abeg oh it landed and I guess it was tired cos when I move close to it it didn't fly instead it ran so I chased and caught it

ok oo
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2015
kilokeys:
Preserve nature

Better leave it and let it fly o jare..

Except of course, u want it to born for you grin
na him wan give the bird belle

1 Like

Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by matrixme(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2015
End time bird
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by bamirotola: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2015
U no even know if d bird na from edo airways... u beta free d bird or u go invoke d para of edo winsh....#endtimebird
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
This bird looks different from any bird I have ever seen
U sure say no be winch
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
This bird looks different from any bird I have ever seen
U sure say no be winch

Lol, I'm joking though
Why are all you guys soooooooo superstitious

1 Like

Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by ChidinmaRose(f): 12:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
matrixme:
End time bird
Lmfao
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by teflondoncuzo(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
I have checked online I haven't seen this bird, hope say no be one of my people from village, anyway sha them no reach, the bird has been added to my collection of birds

1 Like

Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by Ayoolanairaland: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Do you rear fingerlings they love eating catfish.
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by teflondoncuzo(m): 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ayoolanairaland:
Do you rear fingerlings they love eating catfish.
nope, please what's the name of the bird, so I can do my research on it
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by FEGNO: 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pally, I sabi person wey dey miss since around the time u say u caught that bird. If we never locate the babe by tomorrow I will contact you ok. E fit be am be that o!
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by DammyOlu123(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
You should be careful though. Most wild birds don't do well in captivity. It may end up dying.
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by fayahsoul: 12:39am On Dec 19, 2015
nigga do not cage a bird. They are nature's symbol for absolute freedom. You better recognize.
Re: See The Bird I Caught This Morning by Baroba(m): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2015
This no be canary or parrots, looks more like an aquatic bird looking at the elongated claws.. I doubt if it will survive in captivity, you might wanna set it free..

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Requires N2.98 Billion To Curb Armyworm Infestation Of Farms / Bags Of Clean Dried Tomatoes Available For Sale. / Well-designed Integrated Farm Architectural Layouts Plans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.