Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter (36420 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts NASS: "Senate Of Scandals, Fat Allowances, Tragi-Comedian" / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Nigerian Senate, Calls It Gathering Of "Beer Parlour Chat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Honestly1: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2015
A concerned follower got an end time response from our former minister and The Bring Back Our Girls Campaign Initiator...

https://twitter.com/obyezeks/status/677449224175427584

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Dsrooftiles: 10:21am On Dec 18, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by nairamaverick(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2015
You said Instagram but that's Twitter

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
I could give 69 fvcks about a bunch of Muslim girls...BUT I WONT undecided

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by kingstylo01(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
truth is always bitter

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by austinbrown: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
This shameless ugly woman

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Teewhy2: 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
I think she is to harsh on the guy, as a highly respected leader and personal in the country. She should have responded more maturely. I understand how frustrating it can be when fighting a course and you have given all your best to it & you realise that a positive result is nearly impossible, If someone who doesn't know how much effort or hasn't put any effort criticise what you have done may look very frustrating.
My question is that are we sure we can still get those 219 girls back considering the time that they have got missing.
If they are found back considering the latest and frequent female suicide bombers involved in terrorist attacks in the country, Are they not going to be a threat to the nation.
What I feel the government should do is to prevent such occurrence from happening again. And still intensify their search for the girls, we never can tell some of them can still be found alive and taken to rehabilitation centres before brought back to the society.

In other news
Kindly take a few minutes to vote my baby in the ongoing #CussonsBabyMoments competition , still short of over 1000 votes but with your votes if he don't ignore this message, it is still possible to win. click on this link to vote my Baby https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578.
Thanks

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by odijeks(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by otijah(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
If this APC Govt is been fair in all this their probing saga, I see no reason why this woman shouldn't be probed and sent to 71yrs inprosiment for a scam which was tagged #bringbackourgirls that the whole world fell into even Obama wife grin

I guess she should be more ashamed of herself for trying to defend the truth a concerned citizen is bringing to her

I feel for her sometimes because she has been used and Dumped

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Sijo01(f): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
cheesy cheesy Oby don provoke cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by aprokomania(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
smooth woman, smooth.
in other news.
I'm not happy with majority of naira landers.
after the lindagate saga, I wrote a lengthy article in her defence but you people chose not to read it.
it is bad enough that I woke up in the middle of the night to write it in the hopes that I will hit front page, but the elements conspired against my enemy not me.
so people, you have another chance to read this blockbuster article before I take it down out of anger o.
good people, great nation.
www.nairaland.com/2802217/between-linda-ikeji-kemi-o

4 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by miqos02(m): 12:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by looseweight: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oby is frustrated

21 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Mutuwa(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
shocked

105 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by olufemimajek: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Somebody would soon come and type " zoo must fall " here now

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by mommysgirl(f): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
austinbrown:
grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by bastien: 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
OK,let them blast each other Na,#NowForecastingForTomorrowMarket

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by eyimba02(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
so so true... she simply did like Jonathan's face....

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by xrisdon1: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Gud for him

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
buhari don giv am horse dik

she nr fit talk again

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by luvinhubby(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Bring back our girls campaign died on April 2nd 2015 after Buhari was returned as winner.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by Dottore: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
austinbrown:
No body in you entire home town and village has ever recorded half her numerous encomiums

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by NobleAky(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
The campaign died a natural death as soon as APC was announced the winner of the 2015 General election...prompting many to believe that the campaign is just a propagandum. Doubt me and tell me why the campaign is no longer active!
As for her response, she should find a good seat to relax because the response ought to have made her campaign more until the girls are brought back, that is if there were kidnapped at the first place
cast yours daughters and let me believe you are pained over this!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by ahckmedkosy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
I am sure she was a political tool..If she isn't then pls why have the #BBOG campaign team gone dumb after APCC took over govt or have the girls returned witout help? As far as CreDible Nigerians are concerned, she is partisan not patriotic.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by solemate: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oby is an idiot woman, i really wonder why she stopped staging the protest around Aso Rock

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by jeeqaa7(m): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
anumanu

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by MrSmith007: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol.. the thing pain her ooo

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
MADAM FROG EYES NO GET SHAME AT ALL?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
K
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by coolhamid(m): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
To be sincere, the BringBackOurGals thing got reduced under this administration compared to when Jonathan was the president...

Thats what i call hypocrisy.

20 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by minasota(f): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
That's harsh

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter by dmostcheerful(f): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
shame to the Nigerian government.
#BRINGBACKOURGIRLS

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Capture Top Boko Haram Commander, Rescue 212 Hostages (Photos) / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone / Burglars Break Into National Assembly, Vandalise Reps’ Spokesman's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.