Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye (1377 Views)

Download: Brymo - Goodbye (acoustic) / My Backyard Crew presents “Tonto Dikeh – Get High” Video / Best Gospel Group: Midnight Crew Or Infinity. (2) (3) (4)

Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by oyinda3(f): 6:29am On Jun 07, 2009
Yes you thought right; Amplifyd Crew. . . will release their final album, ‘Gbeducation’ this summer and quit recording music as a group.

“All good things,they say, must come to an end. It’s been an unbelievable ride, and all the highs and lows only make you grow stronger as a person. Notwithstanding, I’m excited about what lies ahead for myself and the rest of the boys, and I hope we can count on your support and patronage pertaining to all our future business endeavours as well.

We’ve made a commitment to our fans to release the album, so I’m proud to announce that the album will be released in the latter stages of the summer exclusively on VEDA’s  exciting new multimedia platform- QUEST. Details about the release will be forwarded to you in due time.

Signing off,
    B-Eazy
    Amplifyd Crew“

http://www.notjustok.com/

I like that these smart guys made their money and invested it for such an innovative idea.

http://veda.com.ng/

yea B-eazy is a nairaland member. lol Really old members will remember this thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2941.0.html
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by lalaboi(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2009
Just dont understand why. . . .just one album and they going. . . . . .
sad sad
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by oyinda3(f): 10:07pm On Jun 07, 2009
yea they were on the scene only very briefly embarassed
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by lalaboi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2009
I remember when i heard wetin man go do. . .used to play it everyday . . .even preffered it to the original kanye west song lol. . . omo gbona . . .nor fit burn down ya ous
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by toluwalomo(m): 3:29pm On Jun 08, 2009
They were a waste of space.

They lacked so much to succeed in 9ja's music game.
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by tosinaded(m): 3:51pm On Jun 08, 2009
do u really av to quit now embarassed sad
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by iamdnegro: 4:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
Thank Goodness!!! About Time. Hope y'all have other skills to survive in this economic downturn. No be by force to be musician. . .
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by frijos(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2009
I think they've decided what's best for them. And I know those dudes are very intelligent. Their decision to quit the game could be due to a whole lot of circumstances or planned (as they all just decided to quit and none of them pursuing a solo career in music). Anyways, I personally wish them the best of luck and success in every endavour they chose to pursue. All the best guys, you're great! God bless ya'll peace!
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by oyinda3(f): 11:08pm On Jun 08, 2009
toluwalomo:

They were a waste of space.

They lacked so much to succeed in 9ja's music game.

You didn't like their songs?
my fav song of theirs was babibabi
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by wanville(m): 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2009
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by sosanyabee: 1:58pm On Jun 09, 2009
im sure u guys know im like their biggest fan, and i am also blessed to happen to know one or two of them personally.

B-eazy actually just graduated from Law School in yankee (or jand) last week. The dude has a Bsc, Msc. and LLB now. he’s officially a Lawyer. Muyo (Jor Jor ) runs a massive Mining and IT company in Abuja called Mirecsolutions (http://www.mirecsolutionsinc.com) , and their CEO Oluwadiddy aka MR. VEDA is doing something real massive in computer manufacturing (http://www.veda.com.ng)……

i spoke to one of them over the weekend (b-eazy aka biola). these boys are very humble even though they really have a lot to write home about, and i am proud of their contributions to naija music, their stuff was fun and cool. lets offer our goodwill to the boys of Amplifyd, even though i wish they hung around a bit more.
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by jeff101: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2009
Too bad,i was really looking forward to them taking over the naija music scene,maybe they want to go their separate ways(solo).at least it is better to break up now while they are yet to blow.
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by mrmetoo1: 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2009
As Sosanybee said they're into different things and I think the smartest thing for them to do at this point is to quit music. As was said, their CEO (very sharp guy) just launched his own brand of computers, VEDA, produced in Naija and he's never in one place. I'm sure his brother, B-Eazy too would or is part of the company in some capacity. So I think they're just making the best moves for their future. These boys have access to money and connections and they're using it very well. Watch out for them on the Forbes' list soon right after me smiley
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by busygirl(f): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2009
[/quote][quote author=sosanyabee link=topic=280928.msg4000123#msg4000123 date=1244552325]
im sure u guys know im like their biggest fan, and i am also blessed to happen to know one or two of them personally.

B-eazy actually just graduated from Law School in yankee (or jand) last week. The dude has a Bsc, Msc. and LLB now. he’s officially a Lawyer. Muyo (Jor Jor ) runs a massive Mining and IT company in Abuja called Mirecsolutions (http://www.mirecsolutionsinc.com) , and their CEO Oluwadiddy aka MR. VEDA is doing something real massive in computer manufacturing (http://www.veda.com.ng)……

i spoke to one of them over the weekend (b-eazy aka biola). these boys are very humble even though they really have a lot to write home about, and i am proud of their contributions to naija music, their stuff was fun and cool. lets offer our goodwill to the boys of Amplifyd, even though i wish they hung around a bit more.

seconded
The boys are really humble. Had d chance to speak with 2 of them. Anywayz, i'm rily gonna miss them coz i'm a big fan too. Notwithstanding, i wish them all the best in their careers. Well personally, i think having a career matters, Music is just a plus(and it's very often unpredictable) . I'm really proud of them cheesy
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by oyinda3(f): 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2009
lets offer our goodwill to the boys of Amplifyd, even though i wish they hung around a bit more.

yeah I wish them success in all their endeavors but I wish they kept on doing music part time at least as well
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by busygirl(f): 3:40am On Jun 10, 2009
[/quote][quote author=oyinda. link=topic=280928.msg4002474#msg4002474 date=1244577555]
yeah I wish them success in all their endeavors but I wish they kept on doing music part time at least as well
I spoke to b-easy about this. And he simply said it's time to put their degrees into use. I think it's a very commendable decision. They have worked hard to gain those degrees. so, it makes a whole lotta sense to make proper use of it. As regards part-time music, it wouldn't work well. Career and music doesn't rily go too well. One will definately be at the expense of the other. I think they've decided what is just right for them. As for their music, it was definately worth it while it lasted cheesy cheesy!
Re: Amplifyd Crew Says Goodbye by oyinda3(f): 5:27am On Jun 10, 2009
i guess life goes on. . .

Your Top Four Favourite Foreign Rapper And Album Of 2013 / Chris Brown's Album X.success Or Flop??? / Opinion: Reason Why Wizkid Is Fading Away