Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Natural Energy Booster For Male/female - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Natural Energy Booster For Male/female (495 Views)

Dr Quick Herbal Capsules And Freeflow Herbal Are For Male And Female Infertility / Energy Booster Gampi Given / Experience Real Sexual Natural Energy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Natural Energy Booster For Male/female by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 18, 2015
You need natural energy booster because there is nothing as frustrating in life as when you notice that you have suddenly started getting weaker by the day; you can no longer perform your usual duties as effective as you used to.

Your capabilities begins to fail and fade away, you can no longer perform sexual intercourse with your woman as required.

I have good news for you; natural energy booster is here to help you get back to real action as it were.

In this very brief post, I will be sharing with you some very natural ingredients mixture to your restore energy, strength and rejuvenates you putting you about in fitness.

Here are natural energy booster ingredients:

• 4 lemons with peel

• 4 larger whole heads of garlic (40 cloves)

• A smaller ginger root (3-4 cm) or two tablespoons of powdered ginger

• 2 liters of water

How to prepare natural energy booster:

Properly wash the lemons and cut them into pieces.
Peel the garlic
Put the sliced lemons, garlic and the ginger into the blender together.

Blend them all good to get a homogeneous mass.
Now put the blended mixture into a metal bowl, pour 2 liters of water and heat all together with stirring up to the boiling point.

Just before the boiling point remove it from heat and let the mixture cool off. Filter and store in bottles. (If you do not mind, you can skip the filtering and drink the entire mixture thick).

Dosages for Natural Energy Booster:

Shake the bottle very well and take a glass (200ml) at least 2 hours before meals or on an empty stomach daily until you finish the bottles.

Reason for cooking:
So many persons are allergic to the smell of garlic, so cooking this mixture helps neutralize the smell of garlic.

From my experience with my parents, I can say for sure that the drink of this natural energy booster is perfect for male and female.

This natural energy booster restores energy, strength and rejuvenates them and improves their circulation within two weeks.

Read details @ http://nutrivalve.com/natural-energy-booster/

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts You Need To Know About Lassa Fever / #lassafever: Garri Sellers Record Increase In Profit (joke) / drdrei09

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.