Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 (79312 Views)

Father Mbaka Releases Shocking Prophecies About Buhari / Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016: It Seems Like All Are Coming True / Fayose Six Point Agenda/part Of Agenda Commissioned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by poshestmina(f): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
I just pity people still hoping for 'Change',we all are in till 2019 cry cry cry
We warned but they didn't listen. EVERYTHING is/has being going WRONG under this government

kai Baba!!! cry
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by frenchboy(m): 2:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
How suddenly he became a prophet in dis regime...only time wil tell
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by tiredface: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
MY WORKING GOVERNOR, THE PEOPLES GOVERNOR, I SALUTE YOU SIR. ONLY THE BRAIN WASHED FOOOLS WILL CONTINUE TO HOPE FOR BETTER DAYS UNDER THIS CONFUSED ILLITERATE ABOOKKI GENERAL.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Dannyset(m): 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
teemanbastos:
All these evil prophecies will only befall fayose and his fans
Amen! We Nigerians reject him and his prophecies.
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Goke7: 2:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
hensben:
This people don't care about common man, they are criminals and still suffer pain that they lost the center. I'm not APC fan but i believe Buhari will set a good part for the nation.

only fayose, pdp and their supporters differ on this cos they have been too used to the looting of the treasury for a very long time, even abacha loot was re-looted, haba and I should waste my time listening to a coward like fayose. olorun maje o!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by hensben(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Goke7:

If pdp ever return to aso rock, then Nigeria as a whole should be privatized and handed over to foreign investors cos with pdp back, dasuki charity and insurance organisation will be the starting point. I only hope Nigerians will be wiser.
God forbid PDP. Reason PDP will not come back again; they are no longer at the center so they wont have enough money to share to poor masses for their vote.
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Goke7: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
poshestmina:
I just pity people still hoping for 'Change',we all are in till 2019 cry cry cry
We warned but they didn't listen. EVERYTHING is/has being going WRONG under this government

kai Baba!!! cry

bad belle na im de worry you, so nothing went wrong under pdp demonic 16 years, Fayose's prophecies was for you pdp fans

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm sure these predictions ( prophecies, as the author called them) were received at a beer parlor in Ado Ekiti, Oke-isha, specifically.
Nobody sees clearer than a drunk. The only thing is that such revelations evaporate easily when the alcohol level in the brain wears off.
Let the Governor go back to the beer parlor so that he can recall the remaining prophecies for 2016 of his own world.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Goke7: 2:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
frenchboy:
How suddenly he became a prophet in dis regime...only time wil tell

yes o, he just simply took over from those false and fraudulent prophets who prophesied and lied to Nigerians that Jonathan will win again. They have handed over to fayose to continue from where they stopped grin
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by yipata: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
FAYOSE BACK TO SENDER... ITS YOURS NOT OURS.. NIGERIA IS GONNA BE GREATER THAN YESTERYEARS FOR ALL OF US.. WE WILL KNOW NO PAIN.. WE WE STAND TALL AND STAND AS ONE.. POSITIVE SUPRISES WILL SPRING UP FOR ALL OF US...
YOU ARE A PROPHET OF DOOM.. ALL WE NEED NOW IS A DOVE... HOPE[b]
PEACE UNIMAGINABLE... WE WONT CRY.. AND I SAW YOUR NUMBER 5, THE MAIN REASON FOR THE PROPHECY... U,RE TELLING US INDIRECTLY THAT YOU,LL DISOBEY THE COURT ORDERS.. YOU WANNA BY FORCE HOLD ON TO A GOVERNMENT THATS NOT OF YOURS.. STOP FORCING YOURSELF ON THE GOD U KNOW.. YOU DONT KNOW.. IF YOU MESS UP.. NIGERIA WILL SEEK FOR YOUR HEAD. THOSE PROPHECIES ARENT FOR US MAYBE FOR FOR YOUR OWN FOMILIKS.. NOT FOR US IN NIGERIA.[/b]
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Reptyle(m): 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Governor Fayose ' s case is like a prophet that tells a pregnant woman that she will give birth to a baby after 9 months then when it happens, he quickly goes to the public to brag about how he had predicted the child's birth.

What would the woman have given birth to before if not a baby and how long would it have taken her to carry the baby?

Nigeria exists in a world whose economy is on a downturn so there is nothing prophetic about the free fall of the naira against the dollar in a year that has seen a massive depreciation in the price of crude.

What Fayose forgot to add is that if his party had done enough to diversify our economy in the 16 years plus it was in charge, we won't have had it this bad now.

Nigeria will get better in spite of all the prophecies of doom. God will help us.
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Teespice(f): 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2015
not surprised.

but I am pretty sure that if it was GEJ those bad prophecies would turn to good ones.

it is well. as a citizen of Nigeria, I will do own part in moving this country forward. gone are the days I stopped listening to noisemakers here on nl and offline.
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Obiwiz(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
donTbone:
Wasnt expecting anything positive
from HIM thou!
I await the 1st quarter of 2016

I cant still imagine how some Nigerians
will expect a car damaged from 16years
misuse be reconstructed in a year undecided

Dreams come true, but it needs time to nurture!
First class illusion. No be small thing. No matter how cheap you sell a gun, some people go still prefer to carry stick. Na so common sense parole sef be.
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by samx4real(m): 2:25pm On Dec 18, 2015
Fayose don turn Prophet now shay?

End Time Governor!
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Oluschenco(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Fayose! May the gods of this land strike you and your household with famine, for your negative prophecies on this country.
How will a man in his right senses utter such words?
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by owumzy(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
You mean he organised a press conference just to say this?
What a waste of public man hour angry angry angry
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by billyG(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
jkbee:

https://www.naij.com/670949-2016-chibok-girls-will-never-return-5-shocking-prophecies-gov-fayose.html
Why cnt Fayose himself Probe OBJ dnt he hav d liver.it more than 1yr now how has fayose improve d economy of ekiti state
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by opzy634: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
God bless Fayose
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Kenistry(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
odinese:
.i wanna ask thou? ....

When pdp was in power, wasn't Nigeria swimming in the so called poverty?

Power :- tell me what pdp has done throughout the whole years they ruled abt power in the country?

Talk abt and other stuffs like roads and employment , did pdp fix that?
Oh please can this dumbass nigga just stfu?!¡!!!...

IF PDP HAD MADE NIGERIA A BEAUTIFUL AND A WELL FUNCTIONING NATION, I PERSONALLY WOULD HAVE AGREED WITH ALL THIS BLABBING ABT BUHARI ...
WE ALL BE LIKE, APC WANTS TO DESTROY WHAT PDP HAS DONE FOR NIGERIA.... BUT IT'S THE OPPOSITE !

FAYOSE IS A DUMBASS!!!....

PDP MADE NIGERIA A SHITHOLE AND THEY STILL FÙCKING COMPLAINING.

OH THE IRONY
keep on blaming the past govt instead of proferring solutions to the challenges facing the Zoo. Obviously, d present govt are blanck on hw to manage d affairs of the zoo nation. D dullard is busy making promises to d gullible youths like you instead of acting.
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by manutdadex(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2015
odinese:
.i wanna ask thou? ....

Power :- tell me what pdp has done throughout the whole years they ruled abt power in the country?

Talk abt and other stuffs like roads and employment , did pdp fix that?silly excuses!and pdp can make d same excuse abt our military government. We should stop being biased....instead we shud demand for good governae

IF PDP HAD MADE NIGERIA A BEAUTIFUL AND A WELL FUNCTIONING NATION, I PERSONALLY WOULD HAVE AGREED WITH ALL THIS BLABBING ABT BUHARI ...
WE ALL BE LIKE, APC WANTS TO DESTROY WHAT PDP HAS DONE FOR NIGERIA.... BUT IT'S THE OPPOSITE !

OH THE IRONY
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Goke7: 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kenistry:

keep on blaming the past govt instead of proferring solutions to the challenges facing the Zoo. Obviously, d present govt are blanck on hw to manage d affairs of the zoo nation. D dullard is busy making promises to d gullible youths like you instead of acting.

so pdp was not blank for 16 yrs abi?, if we could wait for pdp to be blanck for 16 years then we can still exercise little patience for apc, you guys are just beating the drums of war unnecessarily, things you guys patted Jona on the back for, you are now forming saints for PMB, rubbish.
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by donTbone(m): 2:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Drahmah:
nobody expects an automatic turnaround, however, there should be signs of positive progress.
In as much as we never wailed when the negative signs were showing,
been patient will be worthwile for the positive progress too.

Am not a Buhari fanatic or APC supporter, i just believe in NIGERIA!
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by billyG(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
It iz high time this bastard fayose is Impeach like Nyako.
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by manutdadex(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
odinese:
.i wanna ask thou? ....

OH THE IRONY
silly excuses! Pdp can choose to use d military regime as excuse also. We didnt vote in buhari to remind us of what pdp has done but to show what he will do...demand for good governance always and that is what fayose is doing for us

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by happney65: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
odinese:
.i wanna ask thou? ....

OH THE IRONY

And the same People in PDP are now in APC,So what is the Damm Difference?You where all charmed..Laughing in Swahili
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Chubhie: 2:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Laugh dn burst my belle finish!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by uniqueama1(f): 2:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oh Fayose!When did u become a prophet of DOOM?
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by miomio(f): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
in 2019 when Nigerians hear change they should be wise enough to ask wat sort of change. nonsensical change!
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by gretblue: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Fayose is a talkative.He's yet to pay our salary in Ekiti state .The last salary he paid was September despite the fact that he has gotten up to November allocation from FG.He doesn't practice what he preaches.
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by Ovaiegbe(m): 3:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
teemanbastos:
All these evil prophecies will only befall Fayose and his fans

You can curse the much you want. Life is cause and effect. You don't expect to sow cassava and reap up cocoa-yam. What you sow, you will reap.
Every prophesy will be tested by time. Wait and see. The dollar is N280 today. Fourth quarter 2015 revenue is lowest in the year. The Production and Manufacturing sectors are grinding under the weight of dollar scarcity/availability. Worst still, there still is no planned action for recovery by the Federal government.
Fayose is speaking the obvious. God help us all as we braze for impact.
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by xenten: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Fayose's Six Shocking Prophecies For 2016 by shammah1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.