Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man (53696 Views)

Bose Alao And Her Husband, Omotoyosi Rasaq Split After 10th Anniversary / Skepta Installed As Chief Amuludun Of Odo-aje In Ogun State (photos/video) / Bose Alao Omotoyosi Battered By Husband, Razak Omotoyosi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by chekasforchekas: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
rheether:
I will never get married to a short guy not even Jude Abaga.
make I take you out today naa, I tall small.
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is he contesting for the toddler talent competition?
Cos he looks like a toddler
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by odutolasodiq(m): 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
rheether:
really.... not even with his wealth and fame?
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
rheether:

lolz. dnt even try it because u are very short urself
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by Affegott(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
M looks like he's floating
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by davidsgal(f): 5:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Looking up to God
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by dreylistick(m): 5:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Amuludun toyosola Cymbal...rep tai solar in university of education with M.I Abaga...the CD of www.theowlmedia.com
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by screampete(m): 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
rheether:
keep looking for tall guys, make I know find you for OLX in few years time. Igbo girls.
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by butanep(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
I never knew MI is this short...

Just the way I don't like short girls. The only short girl I admire was Sandra.
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by darlingtonIIV(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
M.I my niggur...
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Why don't nairalanders ever type or estimate heights of individuals? I tire. It surprises me how ignorant Nigerians are of their heights and those of others around them.

M.I. stands at around 5'4 or 5'3 and some quarters. The other individual is not that tall so I'm estimating he is around 6'3-6'3.something but not any taller than 6'4.
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by compujyde: 8:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by compujyde: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by dreylistick(m): 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
Creative Director of theowlmedia.com Mr. Omotoyosi Amuludun hanging out with M.I Abaga at the # Toddler # talent # Competition
Powered by @cussonsbabyng
# GrowandShine # CussonsBabyMoment.

M.I be like I look up to God

Tallest Rebroadcast:
Thanks to everyone that give there comments about the picture. Is not really about the picture is about the future.

MI can be short by height but achievement count but come to think of it when MI is like me, he also pray to be like some people now is my turn. When I grow bigger he will be happy to have me in his memory list because the future is bright for me.

Check it out The Future of a Great Media begins. The question is not can the dream be Achievable, the question is will you be relevant then.

The OWL Media in the making....

Creative Director of #OWLMedia Care's
One Love.... @iam_cymball || @theowl_media
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by Mjshexy(f): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
compujyde:

So many wicked beings on this site grin

Are we this bad?

Sorry MI cheesy
Lol grin
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by eedel(m): 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dats Tasued's tallest guy ever! Damn dat dude tall!!
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by ennon92(m): 9:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
So api 4 amuludun...a graduate of Tai Solarin University of Edu. despite with is 3rd class honor, he's still doing great.
Re: M.I And Omotoyosi Amuludun, The ''Tallest'' Man by vislabraye(m): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
dreylistick:
Creative Director of Owlmedia.com Mr. Omotoyosi Amuludun hanging out with M.I Abaga at the # Toddler # talent # Competition