Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

NNAMDI KANU, A COLOSSUS OF OUR TIME - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNAMDI KANU, A COLOSSUS OF OUR TIME (1012 Views)

IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Caption This Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu & A Prison Warder In Court Today / Radio Biafra And Nnamdi Kanu: A Threat to Nigeria's Stability. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNAMDI KANU, A COLOSSUS OF OUR TIME by ahaika23: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
I have watched in silence but with keen interest on the developments of the Biafran struggle over the past 8 months and can not help but wonder how this Nnamdi Kanu in so short period of time was able to achieve this great feat under a supposed former general of the Nigerian Army. When it all began gradually, we thought this was a huge joke even as my people from the Niger Delta initially wanted no part of it, however this has taken a drastic twist and turns in so short a time that what has happened within this period has never been recorded before in the annals of our history as a fragmented people. No time has a people come out in their thousands to protest just for one man's freedom. I used to believe that we the southerners were too preoccupied with the challenges of life that we would never think of abandoning our daily bread and throng to the streets for the purpose of protesting over a single individual, I really find it impossible to believe that these protests actually happened. What happened to our greed and selfishness, what happened to our self-centeredness, what ever happened to answering one's father's name? All of a sudden as if a storm was approaching, one man made thousands on southerners take to the streets abandoning everything and clamoring for just one thing.

Nnamdi, you are a genius. The stage has been set, events have occurred, facts have been documented and I believe just as people who mocked you thought you had no idea what you're up to, that is how they will also mock as you go to the second phase of the process. Welcome our brother and leader, May Chukwu Okike Abiama just like he stood by Moses continue to stand by you.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNAMDI KANU, A COLOSSUS OF OUR TIME by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Kanu is a minnow, a small fry and a coward. You refer to Nigeria as a zoo and you ended up being caged.
Colossus ko, colloquial ni.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNAMDI KANU, A COLOSSUS OF OUR TIME by ahaika23: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2015
That is your opinion guy. I am not here to abuse anyone but I think your opinion stinks of ewedu!
Aigbofa:
Kanu is a minnow, a small fry and a coward. You refer to Nigeria as a zoo and you ended up being caged.
Colossus ko, colloquial ni.
Re: NNAMDI KANU, A COLOSSUS OF OUR TIME by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
ahaika23:
That is your opinion guy. I am not here to abuse anyone but I think your opinion stinks of ewedu!

Of course it did. As stinky as a man who got innocent people killed for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: NNAMDI KANU, A COLOSSUS OF OUR TIME by Nature8(m): 2:05pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nnamdi, you are a genius. The stage has been set, events have occurred, facts have been documented and I believe just as people who mocked you thought you had no idea what you're up to, that is how they will also mock as you go to the second phase of the process. Welcome our brother and leader, May Chukwu Okike Abiama just like he stood by Moses continue to stand by you.
[/quote]

Amen..

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU, A COLOSSUS OF OUR TIME by papparatzzi2013: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu,

the Lunatic Albino

The Ayatollah of alaigbo.

The toothless lion that bleats like sheep.

The Grand 419 Master of the gullible minds.

The "Dilector" of day dreaming jokers.

How was your dungeon experience?

Lmao

1 Like

Re: NNAMDI KANU, A COLOSSUS OF OUR TIME by osazeeblue01: 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Great man.
Re: NNAMDI KANU, A COLOSSUS OF OUR TIME by Old2020: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
This Biafra cause led by Nnamdi Kanu has been successful largely because IPOB leadership team vowed and swore to an oath never to receive money or saboteur this cause... it's either Biafra or death. If you betray this cause and oath, you and your entire family, generation will be wiped out. This strengthens the leadership and avoids the biggest downfall of Ojukwu led Biafra which was Saboteurs...they destroyed 1967 Biafra cause. And, the leadership structure and chain of command of Nnamdi led Biafra is so strong and organized that even in his absence the movement will continue. Ipob ability to organise protests in millions within 24 hrs and remain peaceful is something I have never seen before with respect to Africa. This is an army in waiting because they are disciplened and follow orders. Lastly, the biggest success of Nnamdi Kanu led Biafra is he is carrying all clans of Biafra along...Isobo, Igede, Igbake, Ibibio, Efik, Igala, Idoma, Ijaw and Igbo. I see Biafra realized under Nnamdi Kanu.

Btw...The number of my people from Cross River and especially Akwa Ibom calling Radio Biafra lately has been overwhelming.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP On Twitter / See What The Economy Of Nigeria Did To This Cute Guy / What Does Your Name Stand For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.