Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge (2585 Views)

Fumytech Dragon Ball RDTA Review With Best Price / Learn French Language At All Levels Without Stress / How To Make More Than 7500 Weekly For Life Without Stress....real And Solid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hi all,

for those of you that want to send money abroad, make payments to customer, pay for school fees, there is an easy way to go about it with very low charges and the best rate you can get.

Please this does not include online shopping. It works only for transactions that involves paying into an account.

If you are interested do send me an email and I will tell you how to go about it.

Please under no circumstance do you have to pay me any money what soever. It is not going to cost you other than what the system calculates and you will be the one executing your transaction. I have no hand it and can not do it on your behalf. So you should have access to internet and an account to do your transfer from.

Believe me the charges are way less than what you will have to pay Nigerians banks to do international transfer.
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by wallexy(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2015
kindly send the details now.... wallexy_01@yahoo.com
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by boljamogun(m): 4:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
Please send the details to: boljamoguns@gmail.com
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by dowjones(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2015
I'm very interested.
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by phlopholly: 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2015
Plz send the mail to folarini@yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by tugrow(m): 11:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
tugrow52@yahoo.com
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by erasergozy: 5:47am On Dec 23, 2015
erasergozy@yahoo.com
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by curtainlook: 6:25am On Dec 23, 2015
stamiffy@gmail.com
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 23, 2015
Hi all,

A link has been sent to you guys.

Sorry for the delay. I have to point out that it was a very close friend that told me about it. I have used it as well and it is genuine.

He sent you guys the link, if you don't want to use his link or include anywhere in your transfer that he invited you you can always go straight to the site and do your transfer.

Good luck guys!
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by capspeter: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2015
Please send to
caps_peter@yahoo.com
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2015
capspeter:
Please send to
caps_peter@yahoo.com

check your email.
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Please do let me know if your transfer was successful.
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by capspeter: 9:28am On Dec 23, 2015
Brugge:

check your email.
Thanks bro, seen it.
The company doesn't seem to be based in nigeria, how can one go about payment with this new Cbn policy
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by Nlkay(m): 9:47am On Dec 23, 2015
Brugge:
Hi all,
for those of you that want to send money abroad, make payments to customer, pay for school fees, there is an easy way to go about it with very low charges and the best rate you can get.
Please this does not include online shopping. It works only for transactions that involves paying into an account.
If you are interested do send me an email and I will tell you how to go about it.
Please under no circumstance do you have to pay me any money what soever. It is not going to cost you other than what the system calculates and you will be the one executing your transaction. I have no hand it and can not do it on your behalf. So you should have access to internet and an account to do your transfer from.
Believe me the charges are way less than what you will have to pay Nigerians banks to do international transfer.

Here is my mail. a.aziegbe@gmail.com
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 23, 2015
capspeter:

Thanks bro, seen it.
The company doesn't seem to be based in nigeria, how can one go about payment with this new Cbn policy
Doesnt the policy allows for online transfer? You pay them in Naira.
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by KINGOZEK(m): 10:27am On Dec 23, 2015
Please send details to kingozek@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by PLANETMARS(m): 11:14am On Dec 23, 2015
why not send the person the money via paypal @240 a naira paid a seller today that way
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by rawplantain: 4:13pm On Dec 23, 2015
Please send to greatdamola@yahoo.com
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dear all,

I am really sorry, I just realized that TransferWise isn't accepting fund from Nigeria at the moment. When we did transfer with it here the charges was very low compare to bank charges. We then try a mock transfer choosing Nigeria as the paying country and the system accepted all the info. Though we didn't go ahead to execute and we thought it will be wise to bring the info here given the challenges people are facing due to the recent CBN policy.

I am really sorry for the embarrassment and the trouble it may have cause you guys.

I guess you will have to resort to talking to family and friends abroad to do transfers on your behalf why you deposit Naira to their account in Nigeria.

Sorry once more for the mixed up, I am so so sorry about this.
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by capspeter: 5:40am On Dec 24, 2015
Brugge:
Dear all,

I am really sorry, I just realized that TransferWise isn't accepting fund from Nigeria at the moment. When we did transfer with it here the charges was very low compare to bank charges. We then try a mock transfer choosing Nigeria as the paying country and the system accepted all the info. Though we didn't go ahead to execute and we thought it will be wise to bring the info here given the challenges people are facing due to the recent CBN policy.

I am really sorry for the embarrassment and the trouble it may have cause you guys.

I guess you will have to resort to talking to family and friends abroad to do transfers on your behalf why you deposit Naira to their account in Nigeria.

Sorry once more for the mixed up, I am so so sorry about this.
Thanks bro.
You really had a good intention.
God bless you
Re: Transfer Money Abroad Without Stress And With Best Charge by capspeter: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2015
PLANETMARS:
why not send the person the money via paypal @240 a naira paid a seller today that way
Boss please I need info on how I can pay for goods using paypal at that rate. I'll pm you sir

(1) (Reply)

Professional CV + Cover Letter For N2,700 Only (Payment After Delivery) / DATA And AIRTIME For All / Career In Solar Technology? Solar Panel Training Manual Available Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.