Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,776 members, 7,831,495 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Please Vote For My Baby. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Vote For My Baby. (687 Views)

Please Vote My Baby In This Competition / Please Vote For My Beautiful Niece In The On Going Cussons Baby Moments / Please Nairalanders Vote For My Baby To Be The Face Of Pz Cusson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For My Baby. by margola: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hello nairalanders.
Please can U take a min to vote for cute baby Masinoluwa Japheth- Brave Olatunji in the Cussons baby moments contest? I would be very grateful if you can.. Voting ends on Sunday and he needs votes so he can move on to the next stage. Please can you vote for him now? PLEASE...
To vote
log into ur Facebook Acc thru ur browser, click on ds link, https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/728,click ok to allow tabsite and then click on the green icon that shows the number of votes he has- it is on the left, just under his photo. Wait a moment and you'll see a message at d top of d screen that says your vote has been added.
Thank u very much & God bless U as u do this today.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Merry Christmas From EUROBOMBER / List Of "Top Ten World Best Presidents Of The 2015" Is Out ...checkout / Hilarious: How APC Created More Than 10,000 Jobs Across Nigeria In 1 Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.