Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,931 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. (847 Views)

(Picture)Which School Could These Guys Have Graduated From? / The Mathematical Formula For Wishing A Merry Christmas / See This Equation That Leads To Merry Xmas (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by skultrick(m): 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2015
Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun.
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Everest880: 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lol. And You are a Male right?
Sorry To say but you are a disgrace to man Hood.
Why Not pickup a monthly pay Job?
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by ratchy: 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
I want to confirm your registration number first
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Everest880: 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
ratchy:
I want to confirm your registration number first
Are You Trying To Help him
The guy is lazy.
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by skultrick(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Everest880:

You didn't have to resort to insults... If I had that opportunity as you stated ,I wouldn't be asking for any help. Moreover I am making efforts in that direction but time is not on my side.
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by fromnigeria(m): 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
Everest880:
Your thinking is very low.

No Offence meant.

Not just that You dont help, You also hinder ones chance of getting help!! Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by delishpot: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Everest880:

The guy is lazy.

Haba, him vex you before? It's okay to be cautious but dont spoil things for him na. If you have that job tbat he can do and attend lectures why not offer him one?
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Everest880: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
skultrick:

You didn't have to resort to insults... If I had that opportunity as you stated ,I wouldn't be asking for any help. Moreover I am making efforts in that direction but time is not on my side.
Hmmm. Okay sorry For That.
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Emac34: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
Everest880:

The guy is lazy.
I guess u haven't tested or had of dey word poverty it nt u won't b saying his lazy
Were ar dey jobs sef wey jobless graduates full every were
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Everest880: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
fromnigeria:

Your thinking is very low.

No Offence meant.

Not just that You dont help, You also hinder ones chance of getting help!! Tufiakwa
Lmao. I Guess You are From Ibadan.
Begging is the main occupation of Almost all families over There.
You always want To be Help, Can't You Guys help others.
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Everest880: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
delishpot:

Haba, him vex you before? It's okay to be cautious but dont spoil things for him na. If you have that job tbat he can do and attend lectures why not offer him one?
Lol. But I smell a fish Here.
Well. All is well
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Everest880: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Emac34:

I guess u haven't tested or had of dey word poverty it nt u won't b saying his lazy
Were ar dey jobs sef wey jobless graduates full every were
The Jobless Ones chooses To be Jobless.
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Emac34: 3:59pm On Dec 18, 2015
Everest880:

The Jobless Ones chooses To be Jobless.
Datz wat u tink bt all fingers ain't equal
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Everest880: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Emac34:

Datz wat u tink bt all fingers ain't equal
Yea I Know. You Mustn't rely On God For Everything.
You don't expect manners to fall From above always.
Life is so simple but some people make it complicated.
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by delishpot: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
Everest880:

Lol. But I smell a fish Here.
Well. All is well

I feel you. These days people abuse the generousity of kind hearted people but on tbe other hand some people may actualy need help. Its just for one to look for ways to verify if possible if not then I just help for the sake of humanity. Like instead of giving him the cash, pay on his behalf into the school acct.

1 Like

Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Everest880: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
delishpot:

I feel you. These days people abuse the generousity of kind hearted people but on tbe other hand some people may actualy need help. Its just for one to look for ways to verify if possible if not then I just help for the sake of humanity. Like instead of giving him the cash, pay on his behalf into the school acct.
Exactly My Thought. I Feel You Bro.
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by skultrick(m): 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
delishpot:

You are right... I can't be more real than I have been. I am very traumatized and depressed, seeing all my plans fail I had to open this thread as my last resort.
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Emac34: 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
Everest880:

Yea I Know. You Mustn't rely On God For Everything.
You don't expect manners to fall From above always.
Life is so simple but some people make it complicated.
U talk as if u gat every tin on ur table
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Everest880: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
Emac34:

U talk as if u gat every tin on ur table
And You talk as if You are a beggar From Birth
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Emac34: 4:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hahaha funny dudegrin
On a #spaceship
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Emac34: 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Everest880:

And You talk as if You are a beggar From Birth
Ur funnygrin
On a#spaceship goons on my deck
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Everest880: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Emac34:

Ur funnygrin
On a#spaceship goons on my deck
Lol. Safe tongue
Re: Merry Christmas guys .... Have loads of fun. by Emac34: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Everest880:

Lol. Safe tongue
yeah always safe cool

(1) (Reply)

School Of Nursing, Anua-uyo 2015/2016 Application Form Is Still On Sale. School / Why Did We Change From POUNDS To NAIRA / The Automation Institute In India To Attend For Automation Training.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.