Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Help! Help! Help! Radio Code, Radio Code - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Help! Help! Help! Radio Code, Radio Code (649 Views)

Day 11 Unlocked My Radio Code In A Few Seconds / Code Radio Civic 2003 / Honda Accord (babyboy) Car Radio Code Please Help: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Help! Help! Radio Code, Radio Code by blackedwin: 2:00pm On Jun 07, 2009
I recently bought a 2002 honda accord american spec but lost the radio code and i have searched every where inside the car for the code all to no avail. can anyone help me get the code

email-   dreamguy764real@yahoo.com
Regards
edwin
Re: Help! Help! Help! Radio Code, Radio Code by busynett: 1:03am On Jun 08, 2009
blackedwin:

I recently bought a 2002 honda accord american spec but lost the radio code and i have searched every where inside the car for the code all to no avail. can anyone help me get the code

email-   dreamguy764real@yahoo.com
Regards
edwin
You can send the VIN and radio serial number to Jenju, I guess he can help you provided the exportation of the car from US is geniue.

You can get the radio serial number from the glove box, its 8 digits.

Regards

(1) (Reply)

Pls Can Anyone Help With Where I Can Get A Very Good Leather Ulhostery Done / I Need A 3 Series Bmw Car / Please Advise: Can I Deal With This Midas02 Guy? I Mean Mide: Please Advise:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.