Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! (669 Views)

6 Plot(1 Acre) Of Land Along Lasu-isheri Exp Rd, / Buy An Affordable Cars Of Your Choice With A Cheaper Rate From Cotonou To Lagos / Trade By Barter. Use A Toks To Buy An Acre At Magboro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by grandstar(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2009
Do you want to buy an acre of land? And do you want a good bargain with it as well?

Well we can get you an acre of land in Magboro, before MFM which is only 10minutes drive from former Lagos toll gate in exchage for a car. We are dealing directly with the local landowners.

With a honda babyboy, or similar range car, you can buy an acre of land. This acre is easily worth 3million or more. You do the maths. Do you think it is profitable?

We have assisted several car dealers acquire land using this means and they have been very appreciative.

If you are interested in the above offer, pls feel free to give me a call now so we can have exhaustive discussions, 08033472004
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by Benasayer(m): 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2009
is this serious?!?!? an acre!?
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by bigfather(m): 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2009
Inspire, this is a great chance o ! grin
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by viperman: 12:34pm On Jun 22, 2009
What do you do with the car?
Infact, get intouch with me on
lexfrosty@ yahoo.com
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by bigfather(m): 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2009
viperman:

What do you do with the car?
Infact, get intouch with me on
lexfrosty@ yahoo.com

See business man ! tongue grin
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by grandstar(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2009
call me if interested
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by janykute: 6:50pm On Jun 22, 2009
so kind of trade by barter or what?
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by grandstar(m): 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2009
yes its trade by barter! 08033472004
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by 190: 12:01am On Jun 23, 2009
why not just pay the cash
and get the land

if the owner wants 2 sell a land
let him get the cash and get a car himself
makes no sense
even viperman is interested in this trash! angry angry
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by promise72(m): 12:07am On Jun 23, 2009
If its too good to be tru, its probably is. Everyone should tread lightly!

Why should anyone wanna sell a 3m land for equivalent of 1.2m?

Land is scarce (or rather Good land is scarce to get). Its not too complicated to get a good car. Whats in it for the seller/trader?

People are creatures of reason. No one do anything without a reason. Shine ur eyes!
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by cosjos: 12:09am On Jun 23, 2009
big father:

See business man ! tongue grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by grandstar(m): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2009
There is something not just fair about it right! The truth is that we are dealing here with local landowners here and they prefer a car. They are not too educated and to them a car is a very big deal.

If they are paid money, they blow it and before long they are broke.

Most of these people never saw themselves owning a car. Understand?
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by promise72(m): 4:48pm On Jun 23, 2009
^^^^^^O.k. I understand^^^^^^^^^^^^
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by Igwe9(m): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
Deceit if so, cheesy else how then can they maintain the car shocked
Re: How To Buy An Acre Of Land Using Your Car. Guaranteed! by Sikirulai(f): 11:57pm On Jun 29, 2009
Hey all,

This is really too good to be true especially as I know that you cannot get a plot of land in this area anymore.
Land in this area was all sold out as at 5 years ago. I know because I have one and to get one will set you back almost a million as you will be buying off someone like me. shocked

Don't get sucked into funny deals online.

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Vs Diesel Who Wins / Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap / Lhd Conversions Update !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.