Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,723 members, 7,820,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

"I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife (4376 Views)

Henceforth I Don't Want You To Make Love With Me Anymore -says My Partner / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by pelusi: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
My wife boldly told me that the only thing that made her marry me and keep the marriage is because of the strong thing i have in between my legs and how i bang and fully satisfies her on bed,that i neither have money nor a handsome guy and character wise not i that i am not average.She said that her past relationship is not as strong as mine bedwise,and that having known that she is sexually active and atimes prefers it more than food and consumes more, hence she needed a strong man that can meet up her demand and since she confirmed that mine is big strong,reliable and 24/7 dependable,so she stick to me irrespective that i dont have money or handsome,thats all.I responded to her as if it was a shocking statement to me but deep inside me,i know that what she is saying is true because some ladies i dated before equally confirmed it.Most times,people find it difficult to believe that i am the one marrying her or how this lady accepted marrying this man-she is very beautiful,very sexy,well learned,hardly can she pass any man than that man will not look back to her again.She can be likened to the type that if big politicians set their eyes on,they are willing to spend anything money to have her,behold that is the kind of lady that fell to me.The number of men that eyes and toasts her despite being married because of her beauty is so worrisome that atimes it gives me sleepless night.She is a queen and an epitome of beauty and a lot of people will begin to think whether i used charm to hold her,but its only me and she that knows the secret.However,my concern is,is her statement not a costly one? does she truly love me or the love is based only on my banging efficiency? and is this a true love or lust ?,can this affect the union? and can good banging induce true love?

1 Like

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Everest880: 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mtcheeew.
Must You carry Ur Family Problem Over To NL.
When will all this yoruba men Be wise?
I Guess after Buhari death

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by jamex93(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
this kind marriage I no understand
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by talktonase(m): 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Everest880:
Mtcheeew.
helep me ass quesion oh!
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
Even we grown-ups can be guilty of asking juvenile questions sometimes.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Everest880: 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2015
talktonase:
helep me ass quesion oh!
Lol. NL don turn to Village square to solve family issues.
We gat onowus and High chiefs here grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by akinloluwao: 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
Guy you better wake up and face your work. marriage is much more a serious task. wetin be sex? no finance, no romance. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by tpiar: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wbb with my comment, I'm not too idle yet and dont have time right now to respond to toddler threads like this one.
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by kelechiodo(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
In essence, if it goes weak either due to sickness or old age, the marriages goes shocked Boy, you better up your game especially in the area of character and finance. She just mentioned that to you.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Nelgenius4me(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Your wife telling why she married you is not out of place. Love is nothing more than a coincidence of interest-you married her because of her beauty and other attributes and likes wise she married you because of the good sex you give her. No need to worry your head over the admiration she gets from men. I will advise you to improve yourself and stand tall in the league of well to do husbands.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Psittacus(m): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
If your manhood go on strike, you re so bleeped...love at ur own peril
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by megastu(m): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
Not only you and her that knows the secret. We all do now.

pelusi:
My wife boldly told me that the only thing that made her marry me and keep the marriage is because of the strong thing i have in between my legs and how i bang and fully satisfies her on bed,that i neither have money nor a handsome guy and character wise not i that i am not average.She said that her past relationship is not as strong as mine bedwise,and that having known that she is sexually active and atimes prefers it more than food and consumes more, hence she needed a strong man that can meet up her demand and since she confirmed that mine is big strong,reliable and 24/7 dependable,so she stick to me irrespective that i dont have money or handsome,thats all.I responded to her as if it was a shocking statement to me but deep inside me,i know that what she is saying is true because some ladies i dated before equally confirmed it.Most times,people find it difficult to believe that i am the one marrying her or how this lady accepted marrying this man-she is very beautiful,very sexy,well learned,hardly can she pass any man than that man will not look back to her again.She can be likened to the type that if big politicians set their eyes on,they are willing to spend anything money to have her,behold that is the kind of lady that fell to me.The number of men that eyes and toasts her despite being married because of her beauty is so worrisome that atimes it gives me sleepless night.She is a queen and an epitome of beauty and a lot of people will begin to think whether i used charm to hold her,but its only me and she that knows the secret.However,my concern is,is her statement not a costly one? does she truly love me or the love is based only on my banging efficiency? and is this a true love or lust ?,can this affect the union? and can good banging induce true love?

2 Likes

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by cococandy(f): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Keep up the good work sir. cheesy
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Yustash001(m): 5:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
sounds like it's cooked up...
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Aceed: 5:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Oga since she has passed you in one of her criterias, why don't you pull yourself together, spank that lazy @ss of yours and work harder so that you can earn more, polish/improve on your character.

In doing so, at least you will earn a pass mark in three of her four criterias you stated, IMHO, i think a very good character can make you handsome, therefore you might eventually pass all her criterias in turn she will love you not just for your johnny and she will stay with you.

If you don't brush up yourself, to your amazement, a stronger, wealthy, handsome, more powerful johnny will come and it will take your her and she might divorce you to save both of you the stress of infidelity.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
Well,that is a good enough reason all the same.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by taryour(f): 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
pelusi:

nice way of advertising your business (Gigolo ) . don't worry you will get clients sending you pm. Pele shoogbo, e remain small.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by pelusi: 6:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nelgenius4me:
Your wife telling why she married you is not out of place. Love is nothing more than a coincidence of interest-you married her because of her beauty and other attributes and likes wise she married you because of the good sex you give her. No need to worry your head over the admiration she gets from men. I will advise you to improve yourself and stand tall in the league of well to do husbands.

On point!. Thanks
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by farous(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
Women need men to fufil TWO holes for them to be happy:UPPER HOLE(Mouth)-money,food,material things. LOWER HOLE(honey pot)-quality,satisfying ans sound se.x. Every man suppose to meet up with d demands of these two holes,if d two are met-it brings happy ,stable union,if one is met n d other lacking,it may still be managing but not d best and if the two are lacking,na real gbesee.So ur own case is one is missing,so try and meet up with the one that is lacking.The truth is that whether we believe it or not,majority of d divorce cases and quarrel or misunderstanding we have in marriages is based non fulfilling of the two holes followed by one hole not getting fulfilled.

1 Like

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by flokii: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
undecided

@OP you know wat I think?...datz a lie

you just want to attract Nairaland ho*es...

m sure they are aware now... so you can chill
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by oloriadejoke(f): 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Face your family problem don't facebook it or put it on social sites. Your wife sexual appetite should be a secret between you both,you are not respecting her with d way you are broadcasting her. Always live a coded life
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Ginaz(f): 10:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
pelusi:

The weed is too much for you, stop taking them. Chaiiii, see d way u don dey talk now? Only penîs and beauty I just dey see mtcheeew

2 Likes

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by fajani(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
This should be moved to romance section with immediate effect..
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by fajani(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
Everest880:
Mtcheeew.
who tell u he is Yoruba.... I distribe him....
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Elparaiso(m): 4:35am On Dec 19, 2015
Tho OP needs 1 tablespoon of SENSE, twice daily.
He is malnourished.

2 Likes

Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by cococandy(f): 4:39am On Dec 19, 2015
taryour:

nice way of advertising your business (Gigolo ) . don't worry you will get clients sending you pm. Pele shoogbo, e remain small.
So you notice am too? cheesy

I thought I was the only seeing that.
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Exponental(m): 5:50am On Dec 19, 2015
Everest880:
Mtcheeew.
Mr wise...... Accusing Yoruba men of not being wise is an act of stupidity. So what wisdom do you portray?
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 19, 2015
I like this woman. She's truthful

On the contrary nor be guys dey marry girls because of beauty? Nice asx, big buubs and sweet pvnny!!!

As for me, even if I love the lady and she doesn't have a bangable asx or milk factory. No marriage o.
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by taryour(f): 8:50am On Dec 19, 2015
cococandy:

naaa them boku for nairaland na, no be today. Make him no worry, him market go soon finish.

how you dey jare, merry Xmas and a happy new year in advance.
Re: "I Only Married And Stays With You Because Of The Way You Bang Me" -says My Wife by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 19, 2015
cococandy:

and what is wrong in that? anyways @op nice one, kudos to u, believe me she will be faithful to u till enternity unlike truckpusher dat is a 1minute guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love This Picture / Message From Almond Joy / My 16 Months Son Cant Eat But Prefer Tea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.