Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

If You Were President, How Would You Solve Present Plunging Of Nigeria Economy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Were President, How Would You Solve Present Plunging Of Nigeria Economy (506 Views)

Dangote Pledges To Help FG Turn Around Nigeria’s Economy / Plunging Naira - Before You Blame Emefiele, Look At Yourself - Kenneth Ezaga / World Bank Raises Alarm Over Nigeria’s Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were President, How Would You Solve Present Plunging Of Nigeria Economy by GentleNaaz(m): 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
if you were president of Nigeria, how would you solve present plunging of Nigeria economy
Re: If You Were President, How Would You Solve Present Plunging Of Nigeria Economy by ELGREF(m): 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2015
If it's borrowed or printing or available money on fg account,I will fixed all Nigeria road,electricity in place,I will remove subsidy and use the money to build housing unit throughout the local government in Nigeria, housing will not longer be a luxury in Nigeria,rent a house and become owner,I will revoke licence of crude from individual because they been using their money to sponsore terrorist and sponsore wicked politicia,and share it within state government and monitor them,that will serve as their monthly alocation......legislators will become one,either will chose senate or representative... One out of the two must go.........a production factory, multi national company shall be establish including refinery throughout state capita in Nigeria,which each of the factory will create direct and indirect employement, we shall handle those factory to people to handle it for us in agreement of paying certain amount to government annually, that shall be a direct loan from government to good agric proposals from anybody, because bank has been divert money main for agriculture to cabal and that has to stop......anybody that steal Nigeria money shall be jail for life,if you invest the money here, government will take over the property and free you, but if you take looted money outside Nigeria,that's life imprisonment...... If you looted money to our system you shall have soft landing, by giving bail barging law....because there's more money to bring to our system than flying them away.....i think with this I can leave ordinary Nigeria with their faith.....
Re: If You Were President, How Would You Solve Present Plunging Of Nigeria Economy by successinlife: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
It is not a difficult thing to cure Nigeria and make it an enviable & adorable country but the people that have been rulling Nigeria are egoist and myopic.The first problem and solution in Nigeria is Internal,I don't even want to be the president because it will distract my performance,what i want is a minister of Internal affairs,i don't like leading from the front,i want to be a silent achiever and the president will see how easy it is to govern a society with identity.Nigeria is ungorvernable because we have no identity.

1. First thing to do is to tackle the internal identification and have a data storage bank,individual data,environmental data,financial data,security data,business data,birth and death certificate/data,food crops and cash crops data,mineral deposit data,health data etc If we take care of data we would be able to come up with real statistics and with real statistics the problem of Nigeria is 99% solved.

2. 5 Basic social amenities should be affordable to the masses. Shelter,Transportation,Pipe borne water(even though it is borehole type),Electricity & full govermental support for agriculture.

3. Total fight on corruption,social justice,empowerment of social workers(qualified) & accessability of common law & free justice/judgement to the less priviledged.

4. The youths are the strength of all nations,intergration of youths into the anual budget of the Nation is a must.Provide free training sites, open sports & free exercise centres all over the country,sports is a good weapon of development to the soul and body of the youths.

Well,common knowledge is definitely not common to our leaders,if Nigeria follow my developmental blue print,in less than six months there would be a great positive impact and in 2-6 years the result would be crystal clear.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: If You Were President, How Would You Solve Present Plunging Of Nigeria Economy by nabiz(m): 7:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Nigeria need a regional system of government where each region will strive to succeed through a tough competition

(1) (Reply)

Build Your Self Esteem: A Starter Guide To Self Improvement / The Easiest Way To Make Money Online / How Much Will Bank Charge To Transfer To China ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.