Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,213 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja (5104 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Outfit To Owerri As He Visited Earlier Today (PICS) / Governor El-rufai's Gift To Chinese Investors That Visited Him Today In Kaduna / What Buhari Told Me When I Visited Him ....FFk telling Nnamdi Kanu (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by stephenduru: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that one of the best exhortations to the nation he has heard from the pulpit was the one made early this year by Father Ejike Mbaka of the Adoration Ministries, Enugu.

Receiving Father Mbaka who was on a courtesy call at State House, Abuja on Friday, President Buhari expressed his appreciation of the Catholic priest’s exemplary courage.

“Thank you very much for what you have done and said. It brought you out to the whole country as a man of courage. It was honest and well delivered. It has gone into the records as one of the best concerns expressed from the pulpit, not because it favoured me and my party, the All Progressives Congress, but because it was good for the country, ” the President told Father Mbaka.

President Buhari reaffirmed his conviction that change will come to the country, “with a lot of hard work, despite the security and economic problems.” He appealed for the continued understanding and patience of Nigerians.

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who was present at the President’s audience with Father Mbaka described the priest as a man “who stood for truth and propriety, and declared corruption unacceptable.” He added that the Buhari administration “is committed to truth and justice, and won’t encourage corruption in any way.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by Mjshexy(f): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
Nicely said, we are patiently waiting sir but please remember Nigerians are so desirous of having this change as urgent as possible because our patience/time have been previously rubbished by the past administration cry. God bless Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by seunmsg(m): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
God bless father Mbaka. A true and courageous man of God who is never scared of speaking the truth to people in position of authority.

He stoop with the Nigerian people in the last election and helped us in chasing out the corrupt and demonic government of GEJ when other bling bling wearing pastors were busy enriching themselves from corrupt deals.

9 Likes

Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by highskies(m): 5:23pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mr. President and Vice president, Rev. Mbaka is indeed a man of courage.

We are ready for a positive change for both the system and our mentality too.

2 Likes

Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by greatiyk4u(m): 6:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
We are waiting just don't allow us exhaust our patience so that wailers won't laugh @ us

1 Like

Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by Paulchris(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by Abayhormy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rev mbaka, pls ignore negative people.

2 Likes

Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by ruffhandu: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2015
For a job well done by a political priest. Good the President acknowledged the job favoured him and his party.

Mbaka, tell the President to give his life to Christ, that is supposed to be your calling.

7 Likes

Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by chucs: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
On my way to Rev. Mbaka's 3 day crusade.. I'm not a catholic but I respect Mabka a lot. He is indeed a man of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm yet to understand what business religion has with politics
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by Favparis(f): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
If you're still expecting change from this Government then u don't love Nigeria.

With all these bad changes/News we're having everyday U're still wishing us more? Haba.

We're Wiser now to choose between Positive/Negative change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by MrHighSea: 7:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
Politics n xtianity. 9ja n kwaraptn
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by EternalTruths: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
When is APC giving us free food especially to those in primary schools grin
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by Naijiant: 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by Money40: 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
Is hard to differentiate between church and political issues
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by bamite(m): 8:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hmm
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by AlienStar: 8:40pm On Dec 18, 2015
I tot PMB was on sabatical leave :/
wait o! y didn't they include what Father Mbaka said? embarassed

he promised change, so whether +ve or -ve change is change
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by Momcherry(f): 9:12pm On Dec 18, 2015
chucs:
On my way to Rev. Mbaka's 3 day crusade.. I'm not a catholic but I respect Mabka a lot. He is indeed a man of God.

Pls when and where is the crusade taking place?
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by chucs: 9:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Momcherry:

Pls when and where is the crusade taking place?
It started yesterday and will end on saturday. The venue is Adoration ground Emene,Enugu.
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by Momcherry(f): 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
chucs:
It started yesterday and will end on saturday. The venue is Adoration ground Emene,Enugu.

OK.. thanks. If I'd known earlier I could have attended.
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by idinc(m): 11:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
In flavour's voice..."Ebi do sia o na afio,darling darlind...onyezi mazikwanu mgbe o ga esu nu?"
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by buhahaha: 1:35am On Dec 19, 2015
Furnication....
Re: See What President Buhari Told Rev. Mbaka When He Visited Him Today In Abuja by stephenduru: 6:45am On Dec 19, 2015
buhahaha:
Furnication....
Meaning what?

(1) (Reply)

Enugu: APC Assembly Candidates Disown Call For Polls Postponement / APC Must Zone The Presidency To South East Or Igbos Will Vote For Northern PDP / Pastor Paul Eneche Replies APC On Arrest Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.