Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum (750 Views)

The Muslims As Seen By Themselves And By Others / Muhammad Caught Practicing Witchcraft / The Concepts Of Udhiyah (Animal Sacrifice For Eidul-hadhaa Celebration) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum by ybilad(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2015
Salam aleakun waramotulah wabarakatu,

In a bid to put into practice what we have learnt, seen and experienced around us. Four practicing Muslims especially with agriculture background or graduates in that discipline. The intention is to start the forum and later turn it into partnership business from agro business which we can later venture in exportation of some agriculture products etc. I have three acres of land meant for farming that we can pool our resources together later on. Four practicing Muslims graduates and reside in Oyo state or Ibadan. Islam enjoys us to strive in halal manners to avoid poverty here and attain Aljanat hereafter.You shall not attain righteousness until you spend out of what you love (in the way of Allah). Allah knows whatever you spend. (3:92)

1 Like

Re: Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum by ybilad(m): 11:46am On Dec 21, 2015
ybiladconcepts@gmail.com
Re: Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2015
Baraakallahu Fihi@ op. But can u elaborate more on the partnership for possible interested individuals
and how can one be sure this is genuine?
Re: Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum by ybilad(m): 1:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Waleakun salam, it is genuine and realistic insha Allah. The email is there for further correspondence.
Re: Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum by ybilad(m): 6:26pm On Dec 29, 2015
enieme:
Baraakallahu Fihi@ op. But can u elaborate more on the partnership for possible interested individuals
and how can one be sure this is genuine?

Waiyakun enieme, walaihi the intention is pure without any fraud compromise. If you have any interested person (practicing muslim) indeed lilahi wa rasul, please indicate to the mail and the necessary details will be provided.
Re: Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
ybilad:

Waiyakun enieme, walaihi the intention is pure without any fraud compromise. If you have any interested person (practicing muslim) indeed lilahi wa rasul, please indicate to the mail and the necessary details will be provided.
in sha Allah though I know of No one
Re: Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum by ybilad(m): 8:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
enieme:
in sha Allah though I know of No one

insha Allah I will get in touch with u to discuss it when am around
Re: Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 31, 2015
ybilad:

insha Allah I will get in touch with u to discuss it
when am around
hihi. Do I know u?
Re: Ybilad Concepts Wants Four Practicing Muslims As Business Partners Forum by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
ybilad:
Waleakun salam, it is genuine and realistic insha Allah. The email is there for further correspondence.
kindly check ur mail..

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Will Stay In Hell Fire Forever And Those Who Shall Stay In It For Some / Why You Must Stop Saying Baba God As A Muslim / The Obligatory Conditions Of The Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.