Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Why A Full Grown Man Like Rapper Meek Mill Was Crying Before The Judge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why A Full Grown Man Like Rapper Meek Mill Was Crying Before The Judge (1298 Views)

Meek Mill Stunned At Davido Father's House (fans Reacts) / Hilarious ! Meet American Rapper Meek Mill's ' Nigerian Father' (photos) / Picture Of Rick Ross Fiancee Totally N Aked & Sitting On Top Of Rapper Meek Mill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why A Full Grown Man Like Rapper Meek Mill Was Crying Before The Judge by singsingsong: 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
we have learned that rapper Meek Mill broke down on the stand yesterday, with reports saying that Meek appeared to be CRYING on the stand as he was pleading to the judge NOT to send him back to jail. But the judge VIOLATED HIM anyway.

Meek testified yesterday for more than an hour, and during the testimony he started tearing up a few times. Meek described how much it hurt not being able to go see his mother after she had surgery. Meek also teared up as he apologized to the D.A. for calling her a "bitch" in his song, "The Ride."

Meek told the judge, with tears in his eyes, "I'm not a gangsta. I'm not a criminal. I have my queen, Nicki [Minaj] now. I'm trying to do better and feel like I can be the best rapper out there."

The Judge was NOT impressed with Meek's tears and violated him. She set sentencing for February 2016.
Read the full story here about what he did and how it all happened

Re: Why A Full Grown Man Like Rapper Meek Mill Was Crying Before The Judge by singsingsong: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2015
a whole big boyy
Re: Why A Full Grown Man Like Rapper Meek Mill Was Crying Before The Judge by abuaoyen(f): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
E cry cho-cho-Cho like small pikin
Re: Why A Full Grown Man Like Rapper Meek Mill Was Crying Before The Judge by singsingsong: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2015
abuaoyen:
E cry cho-cho-Cho like small pikin
looool
Re: Why A Full Grown Man Like Rapper Meek Mill Was Crying Before The Judge by faith551(m): 10:24am On Dec 19, 2015
Don't be surprised if he was crying because he was going to miss those boobs.

(1) (Reply)

Nnenna & Friends Holds End Of Year Show Today / Davido,Phyno,Iyanya,Harrysong,Thrill Fans At Soundcity Urban Blast Festival(pics / Checkout Stunning Photos Of Wizkid’s Second Babymama Binta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.