Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,482 members, 7,812,494 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Client Filed A Case Against Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Client Filed A Case Against Me (937 Views)

Who Can Issue Check For My Client / How Much Can I Charge My Client / How Do I Create An Affiliate Program For My Client? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Client Filed A Case Against Me by darthv: 6:45pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'hav been designing websites for client without no much complain till I got to see this man who gave me a job to do for a minute amount of which I accepted then because of my funds where out. The site was set a month and a half later.. He started wailing that it's not what hez expecting.. No argument I got to hear his plea and aligned. Several times I would go over to his place about 4 times inorder to sort out the site once and for all. Imagine a student who can't use capitalization in a sentence, when corrected he change it back to the wrong one. He later asked for the administration password of which I gave him.. He kept on destroying the site and asking for my rescue. Of which I got tired and refuse to give him audience. I later told him that he should register on the hosting site inorder to do the domain transfer. Of which he never did. Till the mofo filled a case at the police station.
Re: My Client Filed A Case Against Me by mokoshalb(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
darthv:
I'hav been designing websites for client without no much complain till I got to see this man who gave me a job to do for a minute amount of which I accepted then because of my funds where out. The site was set a month and a half later.. He started wailing that it's not what hez expecting.. No argument I got to hear his plea and aligned. Several times I would go over to his place about 4 times inorder to sort out the site once and for all. Imagine a student who can't use capitalization in a sentence, when corrected he change it back to the wrong one. He later asked for the administration password of which I gave him.. He kept on destroying the site and asking for my rescue. Of which I got tired and refuse to give him audience. I later told him that he should register on the hosting site inorder to do the domain transfer. Of which he never did. Till the mofo filled a case at the police station.
hmmmm... the Url pls
Re: My Client Filed A Case Against Me by F22RAPTOR(m): 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
1. Google how to spot a troublesome client.
2. Google how to avoid troublesome clients.
3. Google how to handle a troublesome client.
The order in which I listed these points are deliberate. It appears you need help handling this client. Also note that the clients that pay the least cause the most trouble. Goodluck bro, thank me later. I'm out

2 Likes

Re: My Client Filed A Case Against Me by darthv: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
mokoshalb:

hmmmm... the Url pls
the site is outer bandwidth..
Re: My Client Filed A Case Against Me by darthv: 8:54pm On Dec 18, 2015
F22RAPTOR:
1. Google how to spot a troublesome client.
2. Google how to avoid troublesome clients.
3. Google how to handle a troublesome client.
The order in which I listed these points are deliberate. It appears you need help handling this client. Also note that the clients that pay the least cause the most trouble. Goodluck bro, thank me later. I'm out
funny. What am asking is, should I honour the police invitation or I should simply ignore??
Re: My Client Filed A Case Against Me by Craigston: 11:41pm On Dec 18, 2015
darthv:
funny. What am asking is, should I honour the police invitation or I should simply ignore??
Do honour the invitation carefully. Nigeria's police is not your friend so be prepared to bail yourself should the use you for Christmas. If you can afford legal representation at the police station, it's better than legal representation in a court room.
Re: My Client Filed A Case Against Me by ps3o(m): 1:18am On Dec 19, 2015
that's a serious issue!
Re: My Client Filed A Case Against Me by darthv: 5:40am On Dec 19, 2015
ps3o:
that's a serious issue!
how
Re: My Client Filed A Case Against Me by darthv: 5:41am On Dec 19, 2015
Craigston:
Do honour the invitation carefully. Nigeria's police is not your friend so be prepared to bail yourself should the use you for Christmas. If you can afford legal representation at the police station, it's better than legal representation in a court room.
if it gonna require bail,am not honoring it then.he can go to hell,infact am not picking his calls anymore.disturbing me because of one nonsense 15000 naira site
Re: My Client Filed A Case Against Me by ps3o(m): 10:06am On Dec 19, 2015
darthv:
how
to the extent of charging one to a law court.
Re: My Client Filed A Case Against Me by Dmayor7(m): 4:15pm On Dec 19, 2015
darthv:
if it gonna require bail,am not honoring it then.he can go to hell,infact am not picking his calls anymore.disturbing me because of one nonsense 15000 naira site

Hmmmm as a honest and honorable web designer i advice you honor the invitation because failure to honor will lay more emphasis that you are actually the defaulter..

So honor it but be careful with what you say because as i can see here you are carefree in speaking and it may land you in more trouble because you won't know when you said something that will worsen the case.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairalander, Check Out My Blog (new) / In Need Of A Creative Web Designer In Owerri / Ogechi Emeka aka Trueigbo Is A Confirmed Scammer amd fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.