Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,052 members, 7,818,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz (2650 Views)

Chelsea FC Shares Pictures Of Davido Hanging Out With Hazard, Moses, Others / Trey Songz Performing At Rhythm Unplugged (Photos) / Trey Songz Lands In Lagos For Rhythm Unplugged Concert Tomorrow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Starboy Chief, Wizkid and HKN ace, Davido chilled with Trey Songz who is currently in the country for the Rythm Unplugged concert.

Elejo, was on hand to get the photos from their hangout spot

See the exclusive photos below…

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=40174

Lalasticlala

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by Heromaniaa: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Boys be balling like money grows on trees. An alert from Dasuki is all I need this Christmas.

5 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by omooba969(m): 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Ballin' is da game! grin

Baba God u knw say I no dey hate on ppl wey dey succeed, abeg look my side & bless my hustle too. cool

4 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by sugarbelly4: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cool
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by saintgoogle(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2015
The immediate poster ^ needs serious fucking
Unless you change your monicker

Wizman or wizkid

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by vizkiz: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
damn!!! OK now this is some serious shiit. When money talks y'all broke Niggas should watch tongue
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by freakthingz(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Whichh kine fone dem use take the pinshure

shizz blurrier than a girls vision after recieving drink from bill cosby undecided

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 8:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
omooba969:
Ballin' is da game! grin

Baba God u knw say I no dey hate on ppl wey dey succeed, abeg look my side & bless my hustle too. cool
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by seankay(m): 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2015
Wetin dis Trey Songz dey sing sef? Yawn*
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by BOWOTO(m): 12:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Nothing concern these ones with Economy, everything just Soft!

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by onyekachee(f): 1:09am On Dec 19, 2015
Let them enjoy the money while it's still available,by the way what does b.red do for a living other than following Davido like a lost dog
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by pretydiva(f): 6:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Nice of them
Re: Exclusive Photos Of Wizkid And Davido Hanging Out With Trey Songz by Demmocrats(m): 7:38am On Dec 19, 2015
B red minister of follow follow.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His Beautiful Daughter Imade & She’s Growing Real Fast (photos) / Actor Van Vicker Is A Year Older Today! Checkout His Real Age / Serena Williams Flashes Nips In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.