Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns (37560 Views)

Kano Speaker Resigns Over Emir Sanusi’s Removal Saga - / Rivers Speaker, Adams Dabutorudima, Resigns / Appeal Court Sacks Former Rivers Speaker And 3 Other Legislators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by kahal29: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
Leader01:
A new speaker has been appointed

Yeah..... He is Hon. Daboturidima Adams from Okirika.
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by free2blast(m): 10:49pm On Dec 18, 2015
Clerverly:
Exercise in Futility!

Nyesom Wike Listen and Read how you will be booted out ( Your appeal to the Supreme court doesn't help matters here)

With the Sack of 23 House of Assembly members looming..and the 60 days for rerun also imminent. APC will simply ambush you here by "making Sure" they reclaim most of the seats, thereby given them the constitutional right to elect the Speaker.

Now, having done that, the Speaker and APC will simply wait the for the affirmation of your Sack from the Supreme, and afterwards, swear in the Speaker who will torment, pursue and witch hunt you till you are disgraced on the Election day.

No sympathy for the WiCked!
Yes o...no peace for the wicked and partial bigoted mods that banned me. The way thunder go fire some people for this nairaland eh! grin angry
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by oweman: 10:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Dem fit kill that man oh if Wike want make in resign he refuse all those south south people them violence three much .
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by tefund(m): 11:11pm On Dec 18, 2015
dakuku!
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by Ihechi2310(m): 11:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
grin
adonbilivit:
didn't read where he forced him to resign. abi I blind?

Even me I though that either I've gone blind or my phone is no longer worker
smiley
adonbilivit:
didn't read where he forced him to resign. abi I blind?

Even me I though that either I've gone blind or my phone is no longer worker
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by melvin0004(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2015
Clerverly:
Exercise in Futility!

Nyesom Wike Listen and Read how you will be booted out ( Your appeal to the Supreme court doesn't help matters here)

With the Sack of 23 House of Assembly members looming..and the 60 days for rerun also imminent. APC will simply ambush you here by "making Sure" they reclaim most of the seats, thereby given them the constitutional right to elect the Speaker.

Now, having done that, the Speaker and APC will simply wait the for the affirmation of your Sack from the Supreme, and afterwards, swear in the Speaker who will torment, pursue and witch hunt you till you are disgraced on the Election day.

story for d gods,wike wud beat peterside anytime

1 Like

Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by Dbaroness(f): 11:43pm On Dec 18, 2015
Hehehe, this is just the beginning, o ge me gi voom na'ya grin shocked
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by budusky05(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2015
That dude waz sacked by the tribunal, nd if appeal court confirms it that will mean they will have to apoint caretaker from national Assembly to take over the state, what these guyz will do now is to apoint one of the guys that waz not sacked by tribunal to take charge as speaker.
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by ODUBEZE: 2:03am On Dec 19, 2015
kelljuili:
Wonders shall nefa End shocked Meanwhile how true is this assumption below grin grin
Guy your pix got me laughing!
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by ODUBEZE: 2:05am On Dec 19, 2015
kelljuili:
Wonders shall nefa End shocked
Meanwhile how true is this assumption below grin grin
Guy your pix got me laughing!
However Sahara Reporters = Tinubu's mouthpiece!
Gbam! I talk am

Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by shellworker: 5:11am On Dec 19, 2015
Clerverly:
Exercise in Futility!

Rubbish!
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by ihatesycophant(m): 5:46am On Dec 19, 2015
kelljuili:
Wonders shall nefa End shocked
Meanwhile how true is this assumption below grin grin
Who ever designed this lacked knowledge. Is Ghana and Nigeria not part of Black Nation?
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by ajealadick(m): 5:51am On Dec 19, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Nyesome Wike is falling down! Falling down!! Faling down!!!

Nyesome wike is falling down to Amaechiiiiiiiiiiii

2015 Xmas carol
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:52am On Dec 19, 2015
Truckpusher:

Your broom waving demonic party tried that shiit in Bayelsa and it backfired - Rivers State is on a serious lockdown for the PDP and you can take that to the bank.
You're wrong. Rivers State belongs to the centre. This has been the trend since 1979.
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by chrisxxx(m): 6:20am On Dec 19, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're wrong. Rivers State belongs to the centre. This has been the trend since 1979.
U have almost been right but this time u r wrong. Centre since 1979 had never lost election. Things have changed with centre losing election. Rivers is voting for PDP.
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by ddippset(m): 6:47am On Dec 19, 2015
budusky05:
That dude waz sacked by the tribunal, nd if appeal court confirms it that will mean they will have to apoint caretaker from national Assembly to take over the state, what these guyz will do now is to apoint one of the guys that waz not sacked by tribunal to take charge as speaker.
and whoever says the guy that was not sacked by the tribunal cannot be sacked by the appeal court?
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by kcmichael: 6:49am On Dec 19, 2015
The real issue here is the former speaker knows Appeal court will sack Him with other 28 state assembly member leaving with house just 3 people( I APC Man whose case is not challenged,another APC women whom appeal will outrighly declare her winner and one Pdp whose case the Appeal have decided already).since what will remain is 2APC vs 1pdp,APC will form a Quorom n elect a speaker who may automatically be the Caretaker governor after wike is sacked.so Pdp saw this and quickly outsmarted the APC.the battle is still raging,let's see what happens
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by ElCapone(m): 7:56am On Dec 19, 2015
Truckpusher:

Your broom waving demonic party tried that shiit in Bayelsa and it backfired - Rivers State is on a serious lockdown for the PDP and you can take that to the bank.
Shey na nija politics yhu dey make mouth on top. We all knw wat happens in elections, unless its allowed to proceeed free ad fair else no matter your shouting, if da power at da centre wants a state, it wld get dat state so abeg 4get dat thing wey yhu dey yan. D ordinary man wld just killed himself 4 nothing.
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2015
chrisxxx:

U have almost been right but this time u r wrong. Centre since 1979 had never lost election. Things have changed with centre losing election. Rivers is voting for PDP.
Centre losing an election means the ruling party losing Rivers.
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by steve440: 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
Clerverly:
Exercise in Futility!

hahaha, clap for urself. I am not surprised at ur comment at all. After all that's what democracy means for pple like u in THAT party: tormenting, pursuing and witch-hunting political opponents
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by steve440: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
sexaddict08:

you're not blind yet, but scientifically you're suffering from myopia...
yea, u may think u are sound, but medically, ur brain is dysfunctional.
Re: Ikunyi Awaji-Ibani, Rivers Speaker Resigns by Oildichotomy(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
dustmalik:

Use your common sense. Wike knows he's going to lose at the supreme court. This is simply a strategy to install someone who is absolutely loyal to him, one who will do his bidding when he is sacked by the supreme court.
Why do you sound pained ?
I am not the reason for your poverty abeg

Ciao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masked ESN Member Tells FG To Bring Kanu To Court On 21st October 2021 / 6 Persons Feared Dead As Pro-Buhari Attacks Resume Or Resign Group / Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.