Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,435 members, 7,812,296 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Your Biggest Challenge In Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Biggest Challenge In Life (498 Views)

5 Easy Ways To Become Self-dependent In Life / What's Your Biggest Regret In Life So Far? / 24 Ways To Be Successful In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Biggest Challenge In Life by MhizEndy(f): 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Time : 07.26pm Location: Kaduna . I'm on this brown sofa, with ash and orange pillows littered about. My eyes fixed steadily on the TV, watching SONYMAX. FEAR FACTOR is the program and it's just about my favourite. . The contestants today seem to be all wrestlers (3 men and 3 women). Jeff Hardy is there. Matt Hardy is there too and other contestants whose names I've forgotten. . When they were asked which contestant they all are afraid of or probably the contestant who is most likely to win. They all chorused - Jeff Hardy. Matt Hardy happens to be the only one who thought otherwise. And I'm like, what's so special about this Jeff guy. Maybe, I'm yet to find out. . Ok, the first task is to climb unto a ladder and make your way all to the top and climb into the helicopter in which the ladder is fixed tightly whilst the helicopter is swirling, all in the middle of an ocean. . The 3 girls make it up to the helicopter, although a girl got eliminated, obviously - time factor. . Now, Matt Hardy climbs unto the ladder and makes his way to the helicopter in a time frame of just about 1.01 seconds; incredibly wonderful! . Jeff climbs unto the ladder in that presumptuous manner associated with people like himself. Not only could he not beat the amazing time frame of Matt Hardy, he falls into the ocean too. And the contestants were like - seriously? They couldn't believe their eyes. . It got me thinking really. It inspired me too - never to think too highly of anyone, never to be scared of anyone. The people whom we fear might beat us to the game, most unfortunately never make it to the last/final lap. . Finally this quote from Summer Sanders comes to mind - 'It's not really about the competition. Your biggest challenge in a race is yourself. You're often racing against time. You're frequently running everything through your mind. You're always competing against preconceived ideas. It's not really the person next to you that you should worry about'. . PS: Just about now, Jackie quits the final task, Matt Hardy wins!
Re: Your Biggest Challenge In Life by maskamdo(m): 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2015
Yeah o.p u are right, SELF BELIEF is the biggest challenge in life..... Keyword is, BELIEVE .. ACHIEVE!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day / This Dietary Complement Has One / 5 Min Read 7 Lessons About Money From The World's Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.