Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Awwww! Check Out This Romantic Converstion Between Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Awwww! Check Out This Romantic Converstion Between Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife (1287 Views)

Nwankwo Kanu Visits His Brother, Ogbonna And Wife, Laura Ikeji (photos) / Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Look Good In New Photo / Nothing Interesting As Rocking My Husband's Shirts - Iyke Ogbonna's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awwww! Check Out This Romantic Converstion Between Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife by ChuzzyBlog: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XwxYSznjLz4/VnRwgJVkpEI/AAAAAAAACw0/7lAiuxxy7Qw/s1600/FireShot%2BCapture%2B160%2B-%2BMrs.%2BSonia%2BOgbonna%25E2%2599%25A0%25EF%25B8%258F%2Bon%2BInstagram__%2B-%2Bhttps___www.instagram.com_p__clbtGkV26_.png[/img]

If you only knew what is happening right now in our lives you would understand how important is to love that one special woman only,stay loyal,honest and faithful to her and find a best friend,homie and partner in crime in her only. Because when woman is spiritual,wise,happy and loved in a right and healthy way,God gives her magic to preform miracles in that one,special man's life. Impossible becomes reachable,sky becomes a limit. He changed my heart ,I changed his life. Feels like I got a magic stick.
Today was a big day. We fulfilled a huge thing,together. A huge dream came true.Im so proud,so thankful.
Remember,True Love can take you places INTEREST can't. Just love,encourage and believe with your pure heart involved.
That's what you have each other for❤️
Cc: @ikogbonna

https://www.instagram.com/p/_clbtGkV26/?taken-by=sonialareinaa

lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: Awwww! Check Out This Romantic Converstion Between Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife by ChuzzyBlog: 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
smiley smiley
Re: Awwww! Check Out This Romantic Converstion Between Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife by hayorzzyzx(m): 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2015
Na that booty dae turn the guy head
Re: Awwww! Check Out This Romantic Converstion Between Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife by LesbianBoy(m): 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
undecided
Re: Awwww! Check Out This Romantic Converstion Between Actor, Iyke Ogbonna And Wife by ChuzzyBlog: 2:59pm On Dec 19, 2015
lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Footballer Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Toned Abs / Rihanna Was At The Beach Recently And As Usual She Showed The World Her Butts / Call Us When You Need Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.