Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

For Sale :A Plot Of Fenced Land At Graceland Estate Olokonla - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / For Sale :A Plot Of Fenced Land At Graceland Estate Olokonla (825 Views)

Duplex At Graceland Estate, Egbeda, Lagos For Sale (pics) / A Plot Of Land At Graceland Estate, Egbeda, Lagos For Sale(Pics) / 680sqm With 2bedroom Bungalow @ Graceland Estate Ajah, Governor's Consent 30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Sale :A Plot Of Fenced Land At Graceland Estate Olokonla by Mileencoast(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
A plot of fenced land one plot away from the road / directly behind the land facing the road @ grace land estate

Title is governors consent
price. is 35Million naira

for further inquiries call me now 08061164526
Re: For Sale :A Plot Of Fenced Land At Graceland Estate Olokonla by Mileencoast(m): 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mileencoast:
A plot of fenced land one plot away from the road / directly behind the land facing the road @ grace land estate

Title is governors consent
price. is 35Million naira

for further inquiries call me now 08061164526

still available
Re: For Sale :A Plot Of Fenced Land At Graceland Estate Olokonla by Mileencoast(m): 3:07pm On Dec 28, 2015
not sold yet...
Re: For Sale :A Plot Of Fenced Land At Graceland Estate Olokonla by SUV(f): 9:07pm On Jan 05, 2016
Wasted post! Where is green land estate located? Where is olokonla?? U think everybody lives with u in the olokonla or wherever it is located.

Common sense is really not common. Phewww
Re: For Sale :A Plot Of Fenced Land At Graceland Estate Olokonla by goodnija: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2016
you guys are just greedy and stupid.
So you will buy that land for 35M. When full plot of land in Ikota (before VGC by mega Chicken in a well developed estate) is going for 18-20M.
People, Graceland is After LBS (Lagos Business School) about 10 mins Drive from Ajah (going in the direction of Epe).
Re: For Sale :A Plot Of Fenced Land At Graceland Estate Olokonla by Mileencoast(m): 3:22pm On Jan 06, 2016
goodnija:
you guys are just greedy and stupid.
So you will buy that land for 35M. When full plot of land in Ikota (before VGC by mega Chicken in a well developed estate) is going for 18-20M.
People, Graceland is After LBS (Lagos Business School) about 10 mins Drive from Ajah (going in the direction of Epe).

Well I understand how you seeing it,the perspective. But two thing drives or determine price of land

Location or position of the land - is the land facing the road or say from 1-2 plots away from the road or the from the land facing the road....

I bet you since you know price of land in just that area you mentioned-how much is the land facing the road there and the one facing the land facing the road..

Also another factor that drives price is the title it

If I may chip these in there is a land in that same Graceland estate going for 4 million as we speak but the title is just survey plan,the document is not been perfected...

Lastly as I write these am raged coz I still can understand why you will use words like you guys are stupid and greedy,I mean its not civil believe me, but will let that slide anyways
Re: For Sale :A Plot Of Fenced Land At Graceland Estate Olokonla by Mileencoast(m): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2016
SUV:
Wasted post! Where is green land estate located? Where is olokonla?? U think everybody lives with u in the olokonla or wherever it is located.

Common sense is really not common. Phewww

Thanks for bringing your observation to my notice, can't believe I forgot to add that.....but the other nairalanded has address your concern...
Once again thanks

(1) (Reply)

/ Mother, Child, 16 Others Die As 5-storey Building Collapses / Akoka, Yaba 2 Bedroom Flat Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.