Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. (1065 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor Eaten By 3 Crocodiles While Trying To Walk On Water Like Jesus / Kemi Olunloyo: Pastors And Their Aspirations To Be Like Jesus / Fr. Mbaka Moving To His New Parish Yesterday - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. by Mentcee(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2015
I'm an ardent catholic. And over the years I've always supported Fr. Ejike Mbaka in the course of his many political controversies especially in the alleged killing of worshippers at his Adoration Ministries ground at the old GTC ground in Enugu during former Chimaroke Nnamani's regime.

But with the Rev. Gentleman's unremitting avowal to get mixed up in politics especially with his role and actions during the 2015 presidential elections, I'm forced to ask; would our Lord Jesus Christ have acted in the manner Mbaka has acted especially concerning political matters? Would He or could He have ascended or actually condescended to the level of taking this photograph with Buhari? Especially in view of his calling and also in view of the political situation in Nigeria today? I truly believe that even though the Bible encourages us to do our Lord's prophet no harm, Mbaka's involvement in politics is very worrisome and absolutely contrary to Jesus' teachings.
God forgive me if I blaspheme; Rev. Fr. Camillus Ejike Mbaka needs our prayers.

Pls hit like if you agree with me...

Re: Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
You are wrong. In d book of Jeremiah, Jeremiah told the king of Isreal(Judah) and all the priests and chief priest that God has chosen King Nebuchanazar of babylon as his servant.

The king of Judah and all the priest and chief priests ( That is todays General overseas, CAN, pastors and bishops) said he is mad. And he was place in hole to die.

God hate xtreme corruption. Whether u are a christian or not does not matter to God when you are a leader and extremely corrupts. God can use anybody.

Fr Mbaka was just like Jeremiah of the old.

Dont also forget Daniel. He was a prime minister to a pagan king. And God use him to change d heart of d king towards isreal.

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. by Cutehector(m): 11:08pm On Dec 18, 2015
So to take picture with president na sin...

Hypocrites everywhr!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. by Mentcee(m): 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2015
tuale4u:
You are wrong. In d book of Jeremiah, Jeremiah told the king of Isreal(Judah) and all the priests and chief priest that God has chosen King Nebuchanazar of babylon as his servant.

The king of Judah and all the priest and chief priests ( That is todays General overseas, CAN, pastors and bishops) said he is mad. And he was place in hole to die.

God hate xtreme corruption. Whether u are a christian or not does not matter to God when you are a leader and extremely corrupts. God can use anybody.

Fr Mbaka was just like Jeremiah of the old.

Dont also forget Daniel. He was a prime minister to a pagan king. And God use him to change d heart of d king towards isreal.
Sorry bro, would our Lord Jesus have acted in the manner Mbaka has acted and keeps acting? Simple!
Re: Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. by Andykruiz(m): 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2015
We all know how dirty a game politics is but this man keeps playing with palm oil in his white jalamia. It's only a matter of time before he gets stained that is if he isn't stained already self
Re: Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. by Mentcee(m): 7:46am On Dec 19, 2015
Andykruiz:
We all know how dirty a game politics is but this man keeps playing with palm oil in his white jalamia. It's only a matter of time before he gets stained that is if he isn't stained already self
I have no grain of doubt in my mind that the Rev. Gentleman has gone beyond his calling and even beyond what could have been done by any of the prophets of the old testament.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2015
Mentcee:
Sorry bro, would our Lord Jesus have acted in the manner Mbaka has acted and keeps acting? Simple!

YES.
Jesus would have done even more.
If you read ur bible very well and understood bible context, you will know Jesus would have done more.

Jesus was abusing all the leaders of Isreal in his time. He never abuse the romans governor who are pagans. But he was abusing d isreal leaders who go to d same synagogue with him.

The scribes,pharisees and d chief priest were condemned by Jesus Christ several times in d bible.

It was d leaders of Isreal who forced Pointius Pilate to sentenced Jesus to death against pointious pilate will.
Re: Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. by Mentcee(m): 8:42am On Dec 19, 2015
You obviously are not a Christian. Jesus never abused anyone pls. So watch your words.
Re: Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Doesn't Act Like Jesus Christ. by analice107: 10:13pm On Dec 19, 2015
But why will you expect Father Mbaka to act or behave like Jesus?

Father Mbaka is a Catholic, not a Christian. If he were a christian, we could then expect him to behave like Jesus Christ.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Created Hell. . .the Abode Of Lucifer / All Christians Will Go To Hell Fire Without Exception / MFM 70 Day Prayer And Fasting Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.