Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,545 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M (1521 Views)

Ready To Build Land (estate) @lakowe / Wealth Land Green Estate, Lekki Peninsula,Offering Affordable Housing @10.95m / A Plot @ Olokonla close To The Road @ #8m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2015
2 plots of land owned by a surveyour for sale in grace land estate.

title excision

price 4 million/plot

why is it so cheap

# surveyour is in need of money
and its the land he collected from community when he did the survey for the family

for inquiries and inspection call.me 08061164526
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2015
Mileencoast:

title excision

price 4 million

why is it so cheap

and its the land he collected from community when he did the survey for the family

Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2015
still available
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 3:42pm On Jan 02, 2016
Mileencoast:

title excision

price 4 million/plot

why is it so cheap

Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by bebe2(f): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2016
what part of lagos is this?
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Temitopz: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2016
Its around Ajah after Lekki. Due to climate change effect properties by the ocean or sea may not be a smart move.
But pls go ahead if you like it.
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2016
Temitopz:
Its around Ajah after Lekki. Due to climate change effect properties by the ocean or sea may not be a smart move.
But pls go ahead if you like it.

olokonla is not close to the sea or ocean- its just a minute drive from LBS Lagos business school in Ajah axis..also I understand your fear or concern about water front property(which is the right term to use) are prime property that appreciate the most and pulls in big cash flow if you decide to rent and big capital gain if you decide to sell.

a land not facing the road in these area with c of o is 15 million will those facing the road or a plot from the road is sells at 35M to 50M per plot...

@temitopsz, have you ask your self why the owner of civic center in law school area had to buy the water front,fill it with rocks and built the civic center: am sure you haven't well its because once again water front properties are prime property...so please my dear would be great if you consider changing your perception about properties around or close to ocean or sea

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
bebe2:
what part of lagos is this?

Is in Ajah axis just a few minute drive from Lagos business school..a well developed area.

Unlike what the other nairalander said its not close to any ocean or sea my dear..

And believe me when I say its a give away price,a great offer..

If you have any question or will like to see it yourself,please do well to call me 08061164526
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by bebe2(f): 3:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Mileencoast:

Is in Ajah axis just a few minute drive from Lagos business school..a well developed area.

Unlike what the other nairalander said its not close to any ocean or sea my dear..

And believe me when I say its a give away price,a great offer..

If you have any question or will like to see it yourself,please do well to call me 08061164526

Tnks.

Is it a dry land?
Can u post pics of the land and the area?
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
bebe2:

Tnks.

Is it a dry land?

bebe I took the liberty to check some of your post and I can say from what I read you're looking to buying a land here in Ajah axis and build some flat..

before I proceed ocean or sea will never come and envelope the areas in Ajah...but I understand your concern believe me have been here since 1996 and we have not had any case of the ocean or lagoon overflowing-I bet you when Lekki phase one and Victoria island was still coming up critics will be saying victory island or lekki phase one will flood but now properties in those area are prime and the rent there is fat........

so getting a plot in Ajah axis range from 6M -15M on not to prime location.......the rent here is great

mini flat ranges from 150-250
room and parlour from 250-350
2bed from 450-600
3bed from 650-1.2Million

I saw some people talking about mainland,ikorodu,mowe,agabra etc
the rent in those area is nothing to compare with Ajah axis and the cost of building materia is same every where in Lagos........

so if the cost of building in those area is same with building here in Ajah and the rent is more here than there I think is will be wise to build in Ajah axis......

you spoke also about the nature if land every land in Ajah need filling believe me because its a coastal area and the land in Olokonla is not swampy but its not totally dry you will do little filling so the land will be at same level with the road...

As for the picture of the land you asked I think you come and see it your self....
and if you're bent on getting a point here in a jab axis let's fix an appointment where I take you to up to 6 different plot in different areas in Ajah already developed area where you just move in a start building and as for building contractor I people we use for some of the house we have built on sold...

I propose if you're bent on a getting a lot here let's meet and talk
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by bebe2(f): 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2016
Mileencoast:

bebe I took the liberty to check some of your post and I can say from what I read you're looking to buying a land here in Ajah axis and build some flat..

before I proceed ocean or sea will never come and envelope the areas in Ajah...but I understand your concern believe me have been here since 1996 and we have not had any case of the ocean or lagoon overflowing-I bet you when Lekki phase one and Victoria island was still coming up critics will be saying victory island or lekki phase one will flood but now properties in those area are prime and the rent there is fat........

so getting a plot in Ajah axis range from 6M -15M on not to prime location.......the rent here is great

mini flat ranges from 150-250
room and parlour from 250-350
2bed from 450-600
3bed from 650-1.2Million

I saw some people talking about mainland,ikorodu,mowe,agabra etc
the rent in those area is nothing to compare with Ajah axis and the cost of building materia is same every where in Lagos........

so if the cost of building in those area is same with building here in Ajah and the rent is more here than there I think is will be wise to build in Ajah axis......

you spoke also about the nature if land every land in Ajah need filling believe me because its a coastal area and the land in Olokonla is not swampy but its not totally dry you will do little filling so the land will be at same level with the road...

As for the picture of the land you asked I think you come and see it your self....
and if you're bent on getting a point here in a jab axis let's fix an appointment where I take you to up to 6 different plot in different areas in Ajah already developed area where you just move in a start building and as for building contractor I people we use for some of the house we have built on sold...

I propose if you're bent on a getting a lot here let's meet and talk

Tnk u so much for ur write up, read and understood every word.

Now to the basics, I know it's not usually how things are done wen buying a land, but I have to be a little unconventional in thus process since I am not in the country.

From ur post u seem to understand my aim of buying this land, so wat I wud like is for u to lay out each plot.

Land location, how far from major rd ( maximum 20 plots from the main road )

How developed the area is, soil condition, cost of rent in the area and Some pictures.

Then I can seek opinion from others who may know the land before I send my family to the one I chose.

I know it's a big ask considering how things are done in ur industry but can't help.

Oh as for budget, max #7m gross

Looking forward to it smiley

2 Likes

Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
bebe2:

Now to the basics, I know it's not usually how things are done wen buying a land, but I have to be a little unconventional in thus process since I am not in the country.

From ur post u seem to understand my aim of buying this land, so wat I wud like is for u to lay out each plot.

How developed the area is, soil condition, cost of rent in the area and Some pictures.

Then I can seek opinion from others who may know the land before I send my family to the one I chose.

I know it's a big ask considering how things are done in ur industry but can't help.

Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
bebe2:

these tasking you know- but will send you send you two
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Tequilah: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
Is the property still available??
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by ganny1: 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Pls send d Pics to kotgan2k3@yahoo.com
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 10:45am On Feb 08, 2016
ganny1:
Pls send d Pics to kotgan2k3@yahoo.com

@ ganny1...I would suggest you book and appointment with me for an inspection instead because its not just the land you want to see, but the environment,access road,entrance road,houses around, degree of development etc......and if you're far or not in the country you can send someone whose judgment you trust...
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
one sold left with just one now......call me today for Inspection........
Act fast and grab these opportunity
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
still available
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
bebe2:

Tnks.

Is it a dry land?

bebe2 I have gotten something that suit and fit what you're looking for.....in distance from the road And price

2 plots with C Of O....paved road from the entrance and the environment developed...

call me or whatsapp me as soon as you see these
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by bebe2(f): 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Mileencoast:

bebe2 I have gotten something that suit and fit what you're looking for.....in distance from the road And price

2 plots with C Of O....paved road from the entrance and the environment developed...

call me or whatsapp me as soon as you see these

Haba, why didn't just post it here?

And u no even add ur mum.

Check my profile
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by justmenoni: 6:45pm On Feb 14, 2016
I still don't know why he's avoiding to send pics...once again bebe2 pls be careful.. Alot of ppl here hv advice u but it seems ur bound to trust these people...
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by bebe2(f): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
justmenoni:
I still don't know why he's avoiding to send pics...once again bebe2 pls be careful.. Alot of ppl here hv advice u but it seems ur bound to trust these people...

angry
My dear, dats not possible na,

I know how I make my money , one kobo no go drop till am absolutely satisfied.

U remember Wat we discussed na

1 Like

Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by justmenoni: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
grin lol yes oooooo

bebe2:

angry
My dear, dats not possible na,

I know how I make my money , one kobo no go drop till am absolutely satisfied.

U remember Wat we discussed na
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thought you said you have decided on buying from your location. I gave you some details on your other thread which I am sure would be of immense benefit to you.
I also have whatever it is you require per land and would gladly post pics plus any other detail you might need here if you so desire.
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by Mileencoast(m): 9:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
bebe2:

Haba, why didn't just post it here?

And u no even add ur mum.

Check my profile

bebe if you look closely and read between the line you will see my number at my signature area below every post plus at the beginning of the thread.... but for or to satisfy a righteousness these my number 08061164526...

And as for pictures of land bebe for me if you're motivated its best you come and see the Land pictures alone wouldn't do justice... also its my way of weeding and vetting to get to know how motivated my prospect are...

believe me any body can take shuts of any land and send it to you....

As for the other nairalander I will advice him not to use his experience or other peoples experience he has or he was fortunate to hear about and judge people or situation...

I don't know what his fear is and i want to a sure him or her that Am different and that on a second thought he is entitled to his believes.......

bebe you will see my number at the beginning of these thread, at my signature section and above.......as for the pictures I prefer you come or send someone to come inspect the land..thanks for you understanding
Re: Distress Sale- 2 Plots Of Land @ Green Land Estate Olokonla @4M by bebe2(f): 12:18am On Feb 15, 2016
Mileencoast:

bebe if you look closely and read between the line you will see my number at my signature area below every post plus at the beginning of the thread.... but for or to satisfy a righteousness these my number 08061164526...

And as for pictures of land bebe for me if you're motivated its best you come and see the Land pictures alone wouldn't do justice... also its my way of weeding and vetting to get to know how motivated my prospect are...

believe me any body can take shuts of any land and send it to you....

As for the other nairalander I will advice him not to use his experience or other peoples experience he has or he was fortunate to hear about and judge people or situation...

I don't know what his fear is and i want to a sure him or her that Am different and that on a second thought he is entitled to his believes.......

bebe you will see my number at the beginning of these thread, at my signature section and above.......as for the pictures I prefer you come or send someone to come inspect the land..thanks for you understanding

tnks for the taking the time out,

i wud ve thot the best way to weed out time wasters is by posting the full details, including the pictures of the vicinity.

the number of lands i have been offered, if i had to go check each one out i wud probably be on the road 24/7.

by seeing the pics a prospective buyer can tell if they want to invest more time on it or not.

it also frees u up to concentrate on serious buyers.

in the age where pple are sitting on the toilet, taking selfies and uploading it to nairaland, surely properties shudnt be left out.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Hiring A Property Management Company - 1 / WhiteOak Courts Estate 4Million Ibeju Lekki .enjoy a discount of %5 / Any House Available For Monthly Rent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.