Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges (1370 Views)

"Amaechi Can't Bribe Judges, He Is A True Child Of God" - Rivers APC / We Stole Saraki's N310m Because He Wanted To Bribe Judges With It—senator’s Aide / Tribunals: Rivers APC Allege Wike Is Set To Bribe Judges With N10bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges by luckier9(m): 3:03am On Dec 19, 2015
SUV JEEPS SEIZED from CTC Governor WIKE by EFCC. He bought cars as part of bribe to APPEAL Court Judges in other for them to up turn the Judgement of the Tribunal. God will continue to expose him until when DAKUKU will Disgrace him out of Government House . WONDER SHALL NEVER END

1 Like

Re: Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges by Mjshexy(f): 3:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Wike is a goner cheesy. I wonder y this guy is just scared of a re-run

2 Likes

Re: Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges by luckier9(m): 3:14am On Dec 19, 2015
here are the picture of dose SUV cars

1 Like

Re: Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges by bluecircle470: 4:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Wike is a devil incarnate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges by mackay37(m): 4:21am On Dec 19, 2015
Lies lies!! All this are lies. Wike is still gonna win the re-run anyway u will all be put to shame.

1 Like

Re: Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges by kokozain(m): 4:22am On Dec 19, 2015
Its a gradual process which will surely get there

1 Like

Re: Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges by Cpumping(m): 4:56am On Dec 19, 2015
u don go smoke dat borokiri weed abi,
dakuku will so loose, he wd wish dey neva named him dakuku. grin

1 Like

Re: Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges by darthv: 7:28am On Dec 19, 2015
luckier9:
SUV JEEPS SEIZED from CTC Governor WIKE by EFCC. He bought cars as part of bribe to APPEAL Court Judges in other for them to up turn the Judgement of the Tribunal. God will continue to expose him until when DAKUKU will Disgrace him out of Government House . WONDER SHALL NEVER END
lie of the century

1 Like

Re: Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges by godwinkessi: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha people sha. Buhari cannot even rig the election for Peterside. Rivers wey I dey so? Hehhehhehehee

1 Like

Re: Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges by Alimtoheeb(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2015
I have decided not to believe a post without source

1 Like

Re: Efcc Exposed Wike Of Riversstate Plans To Bribe Judges by edlion57(m): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2015
Just pix....I can post and upload anytin as long as der is pix

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Lands In Abu Dhabi, Dubai / Pix: This Is What i Saw During The Aba Made Trade Fair / Judicial Council Queries Justice Yunusa For Colluding With Ricky Tarfa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.