Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned (11636 Views)

Nigeria's President Buhari Warned By First Lady - BBC / Buhari Warned Of Impending Religious Crisis - Saharareporters / We Will Help US Fulfill Its Prediction On Nigeria - Tompolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by Ayt27(m): 3:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
All this ND militants, The FG is actually more than able to handle this guys, but if funds are released to combat millitancy, another Dasuki rises up. This guys should be squashed like bugs, starting from tambolo or whatever his name is.
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by scribble: 3:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pavore9:
lf u were from the community, u will forget it?

I will pray for God to protect my enemies from the wrath of HIS vengeance.

If they want to confront the FG, they shouldn't be little cowards about it. But confront the FG and stop knocking off soft targets like queers.
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by flozybk(f): 3:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
Candyrain:

People have honoured their invitation to EFCC and DSS and what happened at the end? Their rights were trampled on and violated. They were being harassed openly by EFCC and court order granting them bails were flouted. Which right thinking person who want to play into their hands again?

Besides Tompolo said he sued EFCC to court and they refused to appear, why should he the honour their invitation? If they want to talk to him they should go to the court first.

they reason for inviting them and they are guilty if not why will they be the ones invited anywaz letz watch and see how it goes
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by flozybk(f): 3:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
Candyrain:

People have honoured their invitation to EFCC and DSS and what happened at the end? Their rights were trampled on and violated. They were being harassed openly by EFCC and court order granting them bails were flouted. Which right thinking person who want to play into their hands again?

Besides Tompolo said he sued EFCC to court and they refused to appear, why should he the honour their invitation? If they want to talk to him they should go to the court first.

they have reason for inviting them and they are guilty if not why will they be the ones invited anywaz letz watch and see how it goes
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by flozybk(f): 3:47pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingofdemons:

try tompolo risk massive assault.

tompolo is the last person Buhari wanna mess with at least not now bokoharam is decimating the Army cheesy

what will they do other than killing the masses...wI'll they even touch a single hair on Buhari's head...abeg make I hear sumtin
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by flozybk(f): 3:49pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingofdemons:

try tompolo risk massive assault.

tompolo is the last person Buhari wanna mess with at least not now bokoharam is decimating the Army cheesy

what will they do other than killing the masses...will they even touch a single hair on Buhari's head...abeg make I hear sumtin
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by EternalTruths: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2015
OFFICIAL336:

Not when there are over 2 million barrels in excess supply in the world market and don't even think the kids will play by OPEC quota rules. When does kids enter the creek, take it or leave it, the price of oil will be further fall becos of over production and their cheaper prices. During Obj regime, there wasn't excess supply and OPEC was firmly in control.

That's one fact omenka doesn't know

Let him watch blood diamond to understand better how wars fuel uncontrollable supply of mineral resources into world market.

Those militants will no longer fight guerrilla style war but an outright conventional war to control their region.

Once they achieve that, many foreign vessels will dock to buy cheaper oil from them

Omenka fails to think that those militants won't take territories like BH. kiss

1 Like

Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by kingofdemons: 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
[s]
flozybk:

what will they do other than killing the masses...will they even touch a single hair on Buhari's head...abeg make I hear sumtin
[/s]

jargons

1 Like

Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by Tinubutoto: 4:11pm On Dec 19, 2015
flozybk:

what will they do other than killing the masses...wI'll they even touch a single hair on Buhari's head...abeg make I hear sumtin
pls Tompolo didn't kill masses, dats y I love d man. he fight government, I mean d military to standstill and not innocent souls unlike what yo mumu Buhari people do in dat desert.

1 Like

Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by OFFICIAL336: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2015
EternalTruths:

That's one fact omenka doesn't know

Let him watch blood diamond to understand better how wars fuel uncontrollable supply of mineral resources into world market.

Those militants will no longer fight guerrilla style war but an outright conventional war to control their region.

Once they achieve that, many foreign vessels will dock to buy cheaper oil from them

Omenka fails to think that those militants won't take territories like BH. kiss

Educate him pls. He really needs it.

1 Like

Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by flozybk(f): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tinubutoto:

pls Tompolo didn't kill masses, dats y I love d man. he fight government, I mean d military to standstill and not innocent souls unlike what yo mumu Buhari people do in dat desert.

abeg make I hear...they won't do anytin
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by flozybk(f): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]
jargons
ur brain dey touch no need to waste ma time on u
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by kingofdemons: 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
[s]
flozybk:

[/s]

i want to fork you in the asss kiss
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by Tinubutoto: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2015
flozybk:

Pls be a student of history by researching on what happened in Delta State in the yr 1996 when almighty Abacha was the head of state. also go and ask Obj, Yara'dua about these guys. They are not cowards like Shekau, they love their people so don't kill them but will fight d military and destroy the already destroyed economy. Come to south south excluding Benin and make ds yo noise.

1 Like

Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by cheruv: 4:42pm On Dec 19, 2015
flozybk:

they have reason for inviting them and they are guilty if not why will they be the ones invited anywaz letz watch and see how it goes
Guy forget that!!
If the govt can't obey the courts of law, gimme one reason why the citizens should

1 Like

Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by flozybk(f): 5:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
cheruv:

Guy forget that!!
If the govt can't obey the courts of law, gimme one reason why the citizens should

letz see wat will happen coz our comments on NL won't change anytin
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by flozybk(f): 5:36pm On Dec 19, 2015
Tinubutoto:

Pls be a student of history by researching on what happened in Delta State in the yr 1996 when almighty Abacha was the head of state. also go and ask Obj, Yara'dua about these guys. They are not cowards like Shekau, they love their people so don't kill them but will fight d military and destroy the already destroyed economy. Come to south south excluding Benin and make ds yo noise.

which south south are u talking about coz am from Rivers state...ikwerre to be precise...u see why I said ur brain is touching...guy go sleep don't have ur time, stp quoting and use ur tym for sumtin meaningful coz ur comment here won't change anytin
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by flozybk(f): 5:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]
no be only ass na asses...ur see mouth like ass
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by flozybk(f): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]
no be only ass na asses...ur see mouth like asss...mugu
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by Amunk: 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
sunnyb0b0:

Why has BH not seen anyhow?

Abeg helep me asked them . They say wen trouble sleeps yanga go wake
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by kingofdemons: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
flozybk:

no be only ass na asses...ur see mouth like asss...mugu

are you a she-male cheesy

i want to fork your pucccy kiss
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by adamx23(m): 7:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
I no blame all these unpatriotic miscreants from d ss... Assuming all these our past leaders no steal our trillions of dollars,mk we invest am in our military and diversification of our economy,all thes empty threats for no dey happen...we for don bombard all those their creeks with our su-35s...even like this mk dem try poo,we go bombard their useless life...the fucking cowards should come out and face our military instead of engaging in guerella warfare...when d oil reach $0 we no go see dis useless threats again...
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by Tinubutoto: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
flozybk:

which south south are u talking about coz am from Rivers state...ikwerre to be precise...u see why I said ur brain is touching...guy go sleep don't have ur time, stp quoting and use ur tym for sumtin meaningful coz ur comment here won't change anytin

When we talk about south south strong men yo Ikwere self follow? even Itsekiri is stronger than Ikwere. abI for yo Rivers State, when we they count strong people u don ye any Ikwere pre
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by Tinubutoto: 7:26pm On Dec 19, 2015
adamx23:
I no blame all these unpatriotic miscreants from d ss... Assuming all these our past leaders no steal our trillions of dollars,mk we invest am in our military and diversification of our economy,all thes empty threats for no dey happen...we for don bombard all those their creeks with our su-35s...even like this mk dem try poo,we go bombard their useless life...the fucking cowards should come out and face our military instead of engaging in guerella warfare...when d oil reach $0 we no go see dis useless threats again...
go n buy form so u join army for d bombardment o. u guys can't fight Shekau, na tompolo u fight. Tompolo is 100 times stronger than Shekau. mtchewwwwwwwww.

2 Likes

Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by toludadon(m): 8:35pm On Dec 19, 2015
deathmen12:
obj was once a retire general b4 he become president and i cn stil remember his encounter with tompolo during the struggle in d nd region... bt obj chose peace instead of war...so FG shld jst handle dis guys in a matured way

obj or Yaradua?
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by okiezman(m): 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
u mean the way he ain't smiling against BH boys?? Make Bubu no chop more than he can chew..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by deathmen12: 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
They startd d struggle frm 2004
toludadon:

obj or Yaradua?
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
From my psycho analysis,these guys can't go back to the trenches after this lavish life they have enjoyed.u can imagine ateke leaving his king like life in okrika 2 enter inside creek again,they no born u well.they made the same noise during election but oga jona failed woefully.I no even hear banger knockout for my back yard abi they want another amnesty programme.
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by cheruv: 12:35am On Dec 20, 2015
flozybk:

letz see wat will happen coz our comments on NL won't change anytin
A maghum di si I bu nwānyi shockedundecided

No wonder I ji ekwuga ka onye a naewerele utari piakashicha ya ahu gringrin

Biko laghachi n'usekwu,uka ndi a agbasahu gi undecided
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by pedrilo: 9:50am On Dec 20, 2015
A lot of u talk out of ignorance.

FYI, Tompolo is a chief priest, wat ibo pipo call "ezemo"

It will nt be easy to get hold of him tru physical means. #trustme
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by MyGeneration(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2015
Eddy2cute:
Its like this government don't know that militants are more rugged than boko boys! Hummm they should just be careful.
talk is cheap... Tomopolo wud be arrested any ediot dat tries anything wud be given the shiite treatment.
Simple and short.
Re: Leave Tompolo Or We Will Help America Fulfill Its Prediction-Buhari Warned by MyGeneration(m): 10:05am On Dec 20, 2015
OFFICIAL336:

You are right, but who will benefit from that increase? Outsider, not us and also try to factor in the effect it will av on our already dead naira. What do u thing will happen? Our foreign sector will collapse, our economy will crash and the army cannot sustain offensive under that condition. So, pray those kids don't take to the creek.
lol... the army cannot sustain offensive under such condition. The Nigerian military wud always hv its way, before they do or try anything they wud go and meet Delta state governor and other stakeholders in delta state to tell Tomopolo to turn himself in, if he refuses and the militants try any rubbish, it is Delta state allocation they wud use to fund d war and it wud be fought in Delta state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ / Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay / Security And Economy Have Collapsed Under Your Watch – Wike Tells APC Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.