Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) (2587 Views)

Cat Reading At OAU Ife, Awo Hall (Photos) / Hanna Python, World's 1st Snake To Undergo Pioneering CAT Scan For Lungs Problem / Monkey Adopts Chicken As They Become Inseparable In Israel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by kihemeje96(f): 5:21am On Dec 19, 2015
A picture of a cat went viral on the internet after it had the bottom half of its body shaved for surgery while lying down. The peculiar photograph of the ginger feline baring its hairless legs has sparked various responses with some branding it 'half cat half turkey'. The picture was posted on Reddit and Imgur by a friend of the cat's owner Wednesday with the caption: "My friends cat had surgery and now he has no pants" and has since been viewed by more than two million people. Many said it looked life a half cooked chicken and one branded it a 'turkey cat' as another said it looked 'like a turkey in a cat suit'.

http://www.news-world-update.com/2015/12/see-half-cat-half-chicken-everyone-is.html

Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by Unionised(m): 5:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Awwww...

It's dignity all shaved off.

2 Likes

Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by shamack: 5:33am On Dec 19, 2015
Oya kari that hairless part come,make i run give Salisu,,,,#suyathings
Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by Babprosper20(m): 5:36am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by Cutehector(m): 5:49am On Dec 19, 2015
Lets liken this cat to be a woman.....

Deduce your observations wink

1 Like

Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by oluwafemi113(m): 6:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Funny pic
Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by palladin: 6:35am On Dec 19, 2015
I'd like to introduce this cat to my dog.
It will be it's best Christmas ever. cheesy
Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by lacicrips(m): 8:19am On Dec 19, 2015
What breed is this?
Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by vizier007(m): 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2015
lacicrips:
What breed is this?
read the story before the picture. .
Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by lacicrips(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2015
vizier007:

read the story before the picture. .
I did.
Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by vizier007(m): 4:27pm On Dec 19, 2015
lacicrips:

I did.
it's a normal cat just that lower part has been shaved off because they want to operate that part..
Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by scarr: 6:22am On Dec 22, 2015
vizier007:

it's a normal cat just that lower part has been shaved off because they want to operate that part..

obviously you dont know what breed it is, there is nothing like "normal cat" all animals belong to a breed and that was what d dude wanted to know
Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by vizier007(m): 8:27am On Dec 22, 2015
scarr:

obviously you dont know what breed it is, there is nothing like "normal cat" all animals belong to a breed and that was what d dude wanted to know
o.k my bad. my assumption was that he thought the cat ( with one half covered and d other half hairless ) is a different breed on its own.
I don't really know much about cats but when I asked someone, he was saying something like ( American shorthair, tabby ) can't really remember.. I'd ask again whenever I see the person. ..

lacicrips sorry for the misunderstanding. .. cheesy
Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by scarr: 9:48am On Dec 22, 2015
vizier007:

o.k my bad. my assumption was that he thought the cat ( with one half covered and d other half hairless ) is a different breed on its own.
I don't really know much about cats but when I asked someone, he was saying something like ( American shorthair, tabby ) can't really remember.. I'd ask again whenever I see the person. ..

i get ur point, u though he thought it was some kind of weird abnormal cat right? grin

well its all good tho..wish d cat quick recovery.....not too good with cats but i also think its an American breed
Re: See The "Half Cat, Half Chicken" Everyone Is Talking About: (photo) by lacicrips(m): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
vizier007:

It's okay. I didn't know how else to explain it to you. It's a lovely cat, trying to see if I can get something similar in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of Wendy My Gsd / Diary Of My German Shepherd Tokyo / Male American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies Available In Maryland, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.