Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,254 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station (931 Views)

Fuel Scarcity: Policeman In Ibadan Searching For Fuel - Photos / Ben Bruce Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Blaming Of GEJ For Fuel Scarcity (photos) / Jonathan To Blame For Fuel Scarcity Says Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by exlink10(m): 6:57am On Dec 19, 2015
It is indeed sad for the family who lost their head owing to the fuel scarcity in Nigeria. A commercial motorcyclist simply identified as Ishaya slumped and died while on a queue at the NNPC petrol station in Kubwa, Abuja yesterday December 17th.

The Eyewitnesses who narrated the account said that the father of two had been standing for hours and it was almost about to get to his turn to buy fuel when he slumped. It is believed he slumped due to exhaustion. He was rushed to the Kubwa General Hospital where he was confirmed dead.

Editors Note: Sometimes i asked a simply question, how is it that the 6th oil production country like Nigeria have fuel scarcity? Is it cuz we just want to sell the whole product to the outside world? What could be the answer to this question?

For more visit http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/sad-news-father-of-2-slumps-die-while.html

cc lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2015
Buhari should be blamed for his death!

1 Like

Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by Demmocrats(m): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2015
RIP
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by MzPecs(f): 6:58am On Dec 19, 2015
Which way Nigeria? angry

This is the cosmetic change Nigerians were dying to have..

RIP to the deceased..
Buhari you knew you were this clueless and yet you and your "joke party" deceived Nigerians(the ones that allowed themselves to be deceived), there is God oh! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by omenka(m): 7:01am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
Yeah, same way countless number of FG pensioners died on queues while waiting to receive their pensions.

To those quoting me below, that is where you will forever be- below me. A reply from someone whom you probably envy and after whose rump you sniff everywhere he goes on the forum is ALL you need, a reply is what you will NEVER get.

If it is you father who died, well, I hope he left enough to stave off starvation in your miserable families. Pele.

Besides, the op's blog is the source of this fake nonsense. Nothing these guys wouldn't do to attract traffic to their dying sites.

Op, if you wanna succeed in the trade, learn to be honest. It really pays.
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by Highcuerayte: 7:04am On Dec 19, 2015
omenka:
Yeah, same way countless number of FG pensioners died on queues while waiting to receive their pensions.
What's this unrelational irrelevant epileptic analogy you made?

4 Likes

Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by MzPecs(f): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2015
omenka:
Damn!
This is a terrible disease.

I pray God grants you divine healing before it gets too late.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by Engineer123(m): 7:05am On Dec 19, 2015
Buhari, we are waiting for your change. Life is unbearable since you became president. From North to south, peoples were complaining, act very fast with speed of light before peoples will be against your government.
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by newheartub(m): 7:08am On Dec 19, 2015
rip, though is part of change
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10am On Dec 19, 2015
omenka:

Chai!... Zombies never change, So you're now justifying his death with other deaths.

1 Like

Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by ChappyChase: 7:10am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
If to say na PDP dey power now, hell would have been let loosed!!!
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by cana882(m): 7:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Nobody slumped during d long queue for bvn, or mtn sim reg, or even during election to vote.. naija press I hail o.

Fake news!! Imagine d source

1 Like

Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by exlink10(m): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2015
cana882:
Nobody slumped during d long queue for bvn, or mtn sim reg, or even during election to vote.. naija press I hail o.

listen to yourself
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by jumper524(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Cutehector:
may god help ur lyf with ur negative thinking
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by Cutehector(m): 7:45am On Dec 19, 2015
jumper524:
may god help ur lyf with ur negative thinking
amen... God actually wink
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by MzPecs(f): 7:47am On Dec 19, 2015
cana882:

Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by Tolexander: 7:54am On Dec 19, 2015
omenka:
[s]Yeah, same way countless number of FG pensioners died on queues while waiting to receive their pensions.

To those quoting me below, that is where you will forever be- below me. A reply from someone whom you probably envy and after whose rump you sniff everywhere he goes on the forum is ALL you need, a reply is what you will NEVER get.

If it is you father who died, well, I hope he left enough to stave off starvation in your miserable families. Pele.

Besides, the op's blog is the source of this fake nonsense. Nothing these guys wouldn't do to attract traffic to their dying sites.

Op, if you wanna succeed in the trade, learn to be honest. It really pays[/s].
this post is typical of someone bereaved of intelligence!

Take your stupidity elsewhere!
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by omenka(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolexander:

Take your stupidity elsewhere!
The word is "bereft", you illiterate.

Very typical of Epkas. Lies, lies, and more lies.
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by joseph1832(m): 8:04am On Dec 19, 2015
Tolexander:
Bro, can you blame him? I tell you some monikers here are just so full of sh1t to the point that they'll show you just how bitter and senile they are.

I tell you that some, if not most of the PDP supporters here are exactly the same with the party they support. They're made it their life ambition to scout the internet for my personal information and post it here.

They even went as far as sending pms, and bullying any female moniker I opening flirt with, to the extent they posted a picture of me. You can't blame Omenka for saying what he said. Should one decide to stoop to the gutter level with they revel in, this forum won't contain us.

You'll find it funny that they (the PDP supporters) who cry wolf that almost all APC supporters have multiple monikers are the ones who have the multiple monikers and they use it to show their level of low here.

So bro, don't blame the guy. A man can take so much nonsense you know. Beside bro, when is a blog ever a reputable source eh? LOL.
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by Tolexander: 8:13am On Dec 19, 2015
omenka:
The word is "bereft", you illiterate.

Very typical of Epkas. Lies, lies, and more lies.
So obvious this fool has been programmed and so binary!

bereave Translate Button
[bih-reev]
verb (used with object), bereaved or bereft, bereaving.
to deprive and make desolate, especially by death (usually followed by of):
Illness bereaved them of their mother.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/bereave
Re: Sad News: Father Of 2 Slumps & Die While Queuing For Fuel In A Filling Station by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 19, 2015
Dr. Fortunato sef cry

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING :APPEAL Court Orders Fresh Election In Khana Constituency 2 / EFCC Begins Phase Two of $2.1 Billion Arms Deal Probe / Breaking: Iran Asks Nigeria To Free The Religious Leader Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.