Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) (2820 Views)

Crooner Ikechukwu's Ex Sarah Ofili Marries.. (photos) / Governor Okowa Hosts Efe And His Parents (Photos) / Yoruba Act, Dejo Tunfulu’s Daughter Marries At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2015
Former Miss Merlyn Okowa (daughter of Governor Ifeanyi Okowa) and Mr Gbolahoan Daramola during their traditional marriage ceremony at Owanta in Ika North East, Delta State.
The event which took place at Governor Okowa’s residence at Owa, Ika North-East local government area of the state attracted an array of personalities including members of National Assembly, present and former political office holders, among others.
Chairman of Delta State Advisory Council and former Minister for Information, Prof. Sam Oyovbaire was the Chairman of the occasion where the octogenarian father of the Governor, Pa Arthur Okowa was also, present.

Speaker of the Delta State House of Assembly, Rt. Hon. Monday Igbuya led top officials of the Delta State House of Assembly, wife of the Deputy Governor of the state, Mrs Ebiere Utuaro, wife of the immediate past Governor of the State, Deaconess Roli Uduaghan, Senator Patrick Osakwe, Senator Stella Omu, former Deputy Governor of the state, Chief Simeon Ebonka, to mention but, a few attended the ceremony.
Sensational musician, Flavour dazzled the audience at the ceremony which also witnessed the performance of cultural dancers from Owo Kingdom where the groom hails from. See photos below:

See more pics at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/governor-okowas-daughter-marries-photos.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by adesegun121(m): 7:37am On Dec 19, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by Demmocrats(m): 7:39am On Dec 19, 2015
Even with all the make ups grin
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by Airforce1(m): 7:43am On Dec 19, 2015
Demmocrats:
Even with all the make ups grin
Lets see your face

Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by Adamma22(f): 7:53am On Dec 19, 2015
Beautiful tongue
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2015
the babe gather mouth + teeth like her papa

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 19, 2015
I dont knw why U can never see a fine delta babe..Especially the warri and sapele babes... I've never seen a pretty delta babe since my years in delta state
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by Afrok(m): 8:01am On Dec 19, 2015
Oh mehn.... she be Nosa? shocked

Congratulations to them.
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by Mologi(m): 8:06am On Dec 19, 2015
Owanbe ti sele....go chop tire
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by doublewisdom: 9:17am On Dec 19, 2015
And she had to marry a "daramola"? An ugly old one at that ? Anyway, she sef no fine. Good riddance!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2015
Afrok:
Oh mehn.... she be Nosa? shocked

Congratulations to them.

why u dey call my name 4 d matter ni undecided
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by Afam4eva(m): 10:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Where was the traditional wedding done cos i dont understand why the couple were dressed in traditional Yoruba attire instead of Ika attire.
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by Afrok(m): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2015
pretydiva:
why u dey call my name 4 d matter ni undecided
hmmm.... my name nah Sano and I bin dey find person wey dey bear Nosa, finally I found U.
Re: Governor Okowa's Daughter Marries (photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2015
himkers:
I dont knw why U can never see a fine delta babe..Especially the warri and sapele babes... I've never seen a pretty delta babe since my years in delta state
respect to mua... I rep delta... Kum n see...

(1) (Reply)

Small Boy Playing With Black Viper Without Being Bitten / Curvy Nigeria Video Vixen Release More Photos To Promote Herself On Social Media / Actor IK Ogbonna Shares Racy Topless Photos With Wife, Sonia [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.