Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,677 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike (3107 Views)

Why Nigeria Must Listen To Rivers State – Wike / APC Cannot Win Any Election In Rivers State - Wike ( Photos ) / Prepare Your Will If You Are Coming To Rig Election In Rivers State – Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike by Pidggin(f): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2015
APC rogues are after SS oil money, by God's grace they will not succeed.
Re: Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike by Pidggin(f): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
We voted for Wike and Pdp before,we would vote for him again,if Apc tries to rig like they did in Bayelsa they would stil fail!

True talk!
Re: Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike by Demdem(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2015
Pidggin:
APC rogues are after SS oil money, by God's grace they will not succeed.

APC is already in charge of the oil money. Even ur ss states come over to abuja monthly to beg for their share.
Ur post makes no sense.
Re: Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike by Pidggin(f): 11:16am On Dec 19, 2015
Demdem:

APC is already in charge of the oil money. Even ur ss states come over to abuja monthly to beg for their share.
Ur post makes no sense.

Not for long, with the way things are looking, your Abuja will soon become a baren land with only groundnut from your northern brethrens as your main source of revenue, wait and see.
Re: Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike by Eziachi: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apart from losers Ameachi and Dakuku,which other person is in Apc in Rivers,compared to PDP that has structures,SS and SE is PDP!
Former governor of Rivers State governor, Magnus Abe, I think is in the APC and all former members of Rivers State house of assembly?
Re: Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike by Secrets11(m): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2015
DickDastardly:
As a Portharcourt City bred, i can tell you that statement holds a lot of water.
Aboy nothing do you, make the boats dem dey steam first, when the tide is right we sail! cool wink
go and ask people that have taken the violent path....no let your head roll along ooo
Re: Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike by Eziachi: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc dat couldn't get upto 100k votes compared to PDP 1million votes? Even PDP got over 500k votes in Lagos dat is an Apc state,Apc has no structure here,if d election is conducted 100times,PDP would win! You guys should stop dreaming,Rivers is even tougher for Apc to win than Bayelsa,and Apc couldn't even rig Bayelsa even with their Federal might,nowonder they are trying to blackmail Tompolo now,because he didn't support Apc in Bayelsa!
If you guys are really objective without the usual sentiments of APC and PDP, judging by what happened in Bayelsa, from my view as an observer, I think Wike got a fight in his hand to be 're-elected and I will tell you my reasons.
I was shocked that the Bayelsa result was so close despite, the Dickson's incumbency factor, Jonathan factor, the fact that all present and former senators, house of rep' and state assembly members, plus commissioners non is APC, yet I personally thought that they will wipe the floor with Sylva but it never happened. All we witnessed was a very close race which if Southern Ijaw wasn't cancelled, who knows and still inconclusive.
Some said it was rigging but you cannot successfully rigged an election where you got a zero support. I personally believed that the introduction of the card reader machine has killed over voting.

So coming back to Rivers State, APC has more structure and presence in Rivers than in Bayelsa where the poll was so close. Nigerians are known to be disloyal people. If within months, many Bayelsans can abandon Jonathan and vote for Sylva, what do you think will happen in Rivers with Amaechi's position as a minister and all election in Rivers almost going to a're-run?

Wike can still win in a free and fair elections but with a small margin unlike his 1.2 million majority last time. He no longer control the security forces, no longer has Mrs Jonathan to throw her weight about, no longer has followers because he was a minister personally favoured by Aso Rocks, there is no Jonathan presidential campaign running side by side with all the sentiments, the impact of Dasuki affair etc.

By the time the new election is held, he may no longer has the majority in the state assembly, house of representatives and the Senate because of the 'scheduled re-run of all the elections. If I was him, I would have gone for the 're-run now than later. Going to the supreme court is a bad idea. It may buy him time but it may also give his opponents time to strengthen and consolidate more with few more to decamp to the other side as we saw in Bayelsa where a serving commissioner even decamped, hungry traditional rulers Will no longer feel intimidated to change camp, especially from the riverine areas. This is how I see it as an neutral observer.
Re: Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike by ollyruffy: 12:23pm On Dec 19, 2015
Nonsense. Chief rigger is now afraid of being rigged out.

You better expedite all the road patching you promised to use all those borrowed billions for.
Re: Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike by Demdem2: 2:37pm On Dec 19, 2015
Pidggin:

Not for long, with the way things are looking, your Abuja will soon become a baren land with only groundnut from your northern brethrens as your main source of revenue, wait and see.

U still don't get it do u? Based on the current structure we have currently, before abuja goes barren, then the federating state would have been desolate.
Re: Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike by Pidggin(f): 3:00pm On Dec 19, 2015
Demdem2:

U still don't get it do u? Based on the current structure we have currently, before abuja goes barren, then the federating state would have been desolate.

You are quite funny, no oil producing state can be desolate, if we stop feeding your people, you will be forced to look inwards, and this means the depletion of your scarce resources. In no time your artificial green vegetion will varnish and your lands will become deserts, your livestocks will starve and many of you will be forced to migrate or starve like your brethrens in Chad and Niger.
Re: Write Your Will If You Are Sent To Rig Election In Rivers State - Wike by freshvine(f): 3:16pm On Dec 19, 2015
OtunbaChibok:
And this statemement actually came out of d mouth of a sitting governor?

Most of our leaders are no better than motor park touts with their uttrances.

Shame on you ,Govenor Wike.

Governor Aregberascal promised anyone that plan to rig be better rig his life

Amaechi said if APC loses, they'll form a parallel government

Dullardihoo Bubu promised dogs and baboons will be soaked in blood with a demonstrative weapon in his hand.

Oba of Lagos promised lagoon drowning.

Why do you think wikes word carries the brimstone viz a viz the happenings in Bayelsa, Kogi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confab 2014: 54 States, 54 Governors, 54 Ministers, 172 Senators, 224 Reps! / Breaking News: Sagamu Boils As Police, Yahoo Boys Engage In Gun Battle / Honourable Davematics David E Ombugadu For Governor Nasarawa State 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.